Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Future Zoom debate with Pan87 - All are invited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pan87

I've noticed that the term "beta" seems to be your favorite word (your accusations toward me have also been duly noted).

I've also noticed (judging by your high number postings in a short time) that you will be readily available for this challenge.

You talk a big talk on this forum. If you are this "Alpha" man that you claim, then put your money where your mouth is... and step up to the plate. I'm calling you out.

Provide a 48 hr. notice (so that other forum members can make the time to watch) respond with a time and we'll make it happen.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please ensure this is at a time which allows our European members to watch eg 12 noon US time .

happy to pledge $10 PPV

Read for FREE!

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. gentlemen. You do know you’re proving his point.
Time and time again, he preaches this is how he games women - creating a reaction by triggering there emotions. Guess what, he’s doing it to you.
Being Beta is one thing but calling out a forum member in this manner is womanly AF!!!
PAN definitely peacocks but so what. It’s only his opinions and you have plenty of options at your disposal. Accept, disagree, ignore or dish it back.
For me, all this stuff is entertainment.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time and time again, he preaches this is how he games women - creating a reaction by triggering there emotions. Guess what, he’s doing it to you.
Being Beta is one thing but calling out a forum member in this manner is womanly AF!!!
PAN definitely peacocks but so what. It’s only his opinions and you have plenty of options at your disposal. Accept, disagree, ignore or dish it back.
Meh, anyone can troll forums. Reddit is basically this, yet I wouldn’t say reddittors are particularly alpha.

Don’t give it out if you can’t back it up.

Read for FREE!

Read for FREE!

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, anyone can troll forums. Reddit is basically this, yet I wouldn’t say reddittors are particularly alpha.

Don’t give it out if you can’t back it up.
REdditors do not troll nor are they even remotely close to alpha. They are comformist, spineless omega males.

Read for FREE!

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the point is that some people are all talk and no action

Not accusing Pan87 of this, but it's an interesting case to see if someones personality matches up with their online internet warrior attitude

Rollo Tomassi is an excellent example of someone who's all talk. If you see him in podcasts or speeches, he seems meek and awkward.

Read for FREE!

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to see this just so I could put a face to some of the names on this forum.

Read for FREE!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Confusing an internet troll for someone who wants to have a compelling discussion is always a problem. Remember, they are typically the same people repeatedly; your effort to engage in discussion with them is the validation that they are worth your time and notice.

It gives them a twisted kind of status. While a healthy person gets a rise when others recognize them for meritorious behavior, trolls seek satisfaction by showing dominance through verbal aggression and intransigence - in this case in their mind being impervious to logical discussion, not accepting challenges and definitely not stepping out from behind their keyboards. When called out they grandstand and gaslight.

Eventually they out themselves and lose the ability to engage with forum denizens. No longer receiving that satisfaction they move on to other forums.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad to see that there was an interest. The forum is in a bit of a lull at the moment. I figured that this real-time debate would liven things up a bit. Unfortunately, the challengeee (Pan87 ) has backed down ; proving (unless he changes his mind) that he lacks the ability to substantiate his claims.

Naturally, he will feel this urge to respond. Just remember the old saying "actions speak louder than words." Although he may provide words as some sort of rebuttal, he has failed to follow through with action. And denial of these facts does not change it. He appears to be a coward.

Hey guys. I was only just alerted to this.

Sorry to disappoint you all, but I won't be participating in this creepy Beta wank fest.
You seem to enjoy 'flexing' on this forum (actually more than any other member). Here's your chance to do the ultimate prancing and prove in real-time that you're this "Alpha" and I'm (as you claim) some "beta." I've stepped up to the plate and have basically stated, "let's see what you're really made of." No excuse you provide will cover the impression that when confronted to step up to the plate - you cower (as I suspected within your character all along)

Let's call it what it is:
You're the school boy on the playground that will shout names while there's a crowd and a teacher in the area...but when challenged to meet after school ....one to one... you hike your skirt and run the other way.

This could be interesting, what is the debate regarding or what are the reference points?
I had a few ideas, but was willing to let you forum members post some topics as well. After all, if you all were going to watch, I'd want it as entertaining for everyone. If someone can pull Pan87 out from hiding in the ladies room, the challenge is still on.

Pan87 is too alpha. I doubt he will react to this. He has so many women in his rotation that he can’t waste time on betas.
At first, I thought you were being facetious. Then I read some of your postings - You seem to believe your words.
Here's his forum stats:
Joined May 31, 2020
Messages 3,815

He's been on line (at least under this particular name) for exactly 2 years. Exactly to the day.
Dividing these two years into 3.815 postings... this would average 5 postings per day. Obviously, he has the time. I suspect that he's too lonely to leave the forum in shame, but too scared to "take it outside the playground and duke it out." Therefor, his excuses will be plenty. I'm sure that he appreciates you holding his hand during all of this.

I think the point is that some people are all talk and no action
Not accusing Pan87 of this, but it's an interesting case to see if someones personality matches up with their online internet warrior attitude
Rollo Tomassi is an excellent example of someone who's all talk. If you see him in podcasts or speeches, he seems meek and awkward.
Good points. However, I *will* go on record - accusing Pan87 of being "all talk and no action." His follow up (providing all talk, but no action) further validates my accusation.

I wanted to see this just so I could put a face to some of the names on this forum.
I hear ya. I thought of that too, but most probably would have used the blank (blacked out) zoom screen. But you’d get to put a voice to the name.
I would have been totally okay ... even if all viewers felt more comfortable blacking out their identity. The only two people required to show their face would be Pan87 and me.

Imagine a forum of men dedicated to help other men get women, free of men getting at each other instead...
How soon we forget. If someone is legitimately walking wounded and/or a legitimate new member, one look at my posting history... will speak for itself. However, my attitude will do a 180 and has on several occasions when confronted with (what I deem as) fraudulent's or veteran forum members getting smarmy toward new forum members.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.