Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Future Zoom debate with Pan87 - All are invited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snort

Banned
Reaction score
I also found this peculiar. In fact Mods if you’re reading this … how about checking their IP address(es). I realize you may not be able to publicly do this, but I’d like the forum member(s) to be outed. I suspect a particular member (politicians will pull this type of scheme as a decoy - in order to make their opponent look suspect).
Wow, I just registered to this forum and after 3 posts I'm already suspected, nice welcoming! Is this how you treat your new forum members around here?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again Pan87 is all talk but no action.

if this is the best rebuttal that you can provide, I can understand why you are hiding in the ladies room (you‘d surely expose more of your inadequacies in real-time).

Seriously folks. if the below response is the best that he’s got. Do any of you actually believe that he could run game on an actual female in real life?

What do I actually gain from this?

It’s a victory over someone I don’t care about, over a debate topic that hasn’t even been defined.

Where’s my motivation?

I’ve creamed Black Widow Beta every time he’s come at me on this forum. He’s a boring old fart.

This is like being challenged to a running race by a quadriplegic. It’s undignified and I feel sorry for this old man, bent out of shape, who’s just about ready to depart from his sad life by the looks of it. I don’t want to cause a suicide.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do I actually gain from this?

It’s a victory over someone I don’t care about, over a debate topic that hasn’t even been defined.

Where’s my motivation?

I’ve creamed Black Widow Beta every time he’s come at me on this forum. He’s a boring old fart.

This is like being challenged to a running race by a quadriplegic. It’s undignified and I feel sorry for this old man, bent out of shape, who’s just about ready to depart from his sad life by the looks of it. I don’t want to cause a suicide.
I do not know anyone here personally. But I do know it is extremely easy and comfortable to insult and speak your mind when you are behind a monitor typing. In the good ol' days you would have to accept the challenge or you would be outcasted from the community. In this case, you will not but you will lose a lot of respect from a lot of members here.

If you are confident enough to engage in a Zoom discussion with @Black Widow Void. He is stepping up to the plate and trying to iron things out. However, you continue to insult him.

I would, in your case, step up and speak your mind "face to face" and avoid female behavior via textual words.

@Black Widow Void do invite me to the Zoom call if it happens. But all indications point that @Pan87 does not feel confident to leave the keyboard and actually speak his mind.

Modern Man Advice

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda hear where you’re coming from Pan, I do, but what’s 10 minutes on a zoom for a forum you’ve clearly been invested in over the last 2 years.

When I joined in 2017 we were posting WhatsApp msgs, texts, ourselves etc.

Like @Modern Man Advice said people were held accountable and trolls were outed.

I don’t care either way but this would take minimal effort from your side to humour him, us, if you have a valid reason for not doing it that’s fine let it be known but you’ve resorted to more name calling.

Serenity

Reaction score
I also found this peculiar. In fact Mods if you’re reading this … how about checking their IP address(es). I realize you may not be able to publicly do this, but I’d like the forum member(s) to be outed. I suspect a particular member (politicians will pull this type of scheme as a decoy - in order to make their opponent look suspect).

I actually received an email from one of these supposed ‘new forum members.’
I can not confirm that either of the two new members are any other existing member at the current moment. Treat new members as new members, when they turn out to be malicious it's for us to deal with.

I agree this looks suspicious given the context, but given my extended information I see no evidence of foul play.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how this can be ended... On the zoom call, Pan can showcase his many sex vids with an identifiable feature that he can show live on the zoom. Tattoo, scar, article of clothing, piece of room decoration or something.... This would be all the proof he'd need. Anyone can regurgitate theory ad nauseam, and create stories of interactions with women that align with the theory.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys. My sincere apologies. I have been questioning what this debate is actually about, and I have only just now bothered to read Black Widow’s post.

Now I have the full picture and perfect understanding of this situation.

This isn’t a debate about anything interesting. It’s purely a witch-hunt because Black Beta thinks I’m full of sh1t and that i can’t get laid:

Let me settle this clearly for you all.

Betas always struggle to imagine what it’s like to get laid regularly. Because it rarely happens for them. Betas are continually confronted with the reality that most men are un-chosen by women. They either accept it, or go into extreme denial.

This is why Black Beta and others get triggered on this forum. They are unsuccessful with women and are completely triggered by guys who are. They can only cope with it by accusing the other of “lies”.

So, any debate with Black Beta would be boring. It would be me saying exactly the same stuff I’m saying here, and Black Beta calling me a liar. Then he’d likely ask for a picture of my d1ck to prove that I’m a man. Then he will ask me to have sex with him. That’s how these things always go with women (and Black Widow has the mind of a woman).
Pan, no need to apologize. - cause that’s beta per your own words.
A lot of your stuff is spot on while others especially your conspiracy theories is complete BS.
Thats okay because we have the right to disagree.

If some of the members get easily rattled by being called beta, soft, etc., have no chance on dealing with the challenges and shiate tests women will throw at them. Women are the ones that are ruthless and people here need to grow a set a balls stat to gain the upper hand.

As far as I know, you could be a fat and bald headed man who lives in his mother’s basement who reads a lot but plagiarizes the material. Jokes aside, it doesn’t matter as it’s my choice to accept or reject your opinions. Always welcome because I will remain unfazed and unbothered by anonymous posts.

For those that think he’s trolling - ignore and don’t feed the animals.
Now, let’s all move on and stop with this pathetic womanly infighting and slay the real dragon. Poontang!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pan, no need to apologize. - cause that’s beta per your own words.
A lot of your stuff is spot on while others especially your conspiracy theories is complete BS.

Now, let’s all move on and stop with this pathetic womanly infighting and slay the real dragon. Poontang!
Not to derail the thread, but how do you expect to "slay" when you can't recognize basic manipulative behavior?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
The respect of a Nobody isn’t a life goal of mine
Most people are nobodies, @Pan87. I pity the guy who doesn't desire the respect of his fellow "nobody" men, just because they can do nothing to further his selfish agenda. He's eventually going to find himself an outcast everyone in his community greets with contempt.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
People who are not on my side are Nobodies to me.

Desiring respect from people who are not on your side is Beta. You should take care of the men who display loyalty, and crush your enemies.
What's with your obsession with referring to anything and anyone who disagrees with you as "Beta"? I remember when Pook was still here, and some guys were constantly criticizing things and other guys as "nice guys"; he claimed this revealed that they, themselves, were still nice guys. They condemn what they're not aware that they are. The guy spoke a lot of truth.

A real "Alpha" doesn't care whether he's "Alpha" or not, and he doesn't go around belittling his fellows' manhoods, regardless of whether they are still living in error and haven't yet become enlightened.

A guy who talks himself up as an "Alpha" only reveals he is still a "Beta".

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
So, condemning a simp, makes one a simp?

Makes no sense, man.

Beta behaviour is destructive to this world. It has to be called out.
Promiscuity is way more destructive to this world than simps are. It ruins women's lives and souls, leads to killing children, is a huge expense to the government, and it ultimately turns men into sex addicts who never make any real contribution to their societies, because they're only bend on their own self-satisfaction.

Should I call you out for that too?

And no, condemning a simp doesn't make one a simp. It reveals that deep down, he still is one. The guy obsessed with categorizing behavior as either "alpha" or "beta" leads him to creating an artificial construct that he conforms his behavior and life too. He acts or refuses to act according to these rules, not because it is natural for him to do so where his emotions and true thoughts are aligned with his conduct, but because he craves pvssy at the cost of his own integrity as a man. He is inauthentic; a phony. And in this, he stills worships women, just in a different way than what we commonly refer to as a simping.

But far worse than all this, he's not true to himself. So he can't be true to anyone else. And because of this, any love and respect he does win in the short-term with his calculated efforts will eventually be striped from him in the long-term, and be replaced by contempt from the people he used and deceived to satisfy his selfishness.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Simps support promiscuity by simping for slvts.

Why are women promiscuous? Because she knows that even if she has 10 kids to 11 different men, there’ll always be a long line of simps ready to support her, love her, and pick up the pieces
Simps may swoop in for damage control. But what's really important is: Who orchestrated the damage in the first place? Who's responsible for a woman turning into a slut? Is it herself -- or is the guys who seek to use her for sex and then discard her once they satisfy their lust?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
You shouldn't support Alphas by white knighting for the women that ruined in this Game.

Men compete with Men for women. At the moment, Alphas fvck the women and Betas clean up the mess. That's the result of male competition and winner-takes-all. If Betas can't figure this out then that's why they are Betas.
Funny how you completely avoided answering my questions. Instead, you gave me advice I didn't ask you for. Now I see why you really declined @Black Widow Void 's challenge; you're a terrible debater who views the world, not as a man, but as an animal. Or maybe you just avoided answering me because you don't want to face the fact that your irresponsibility and your failure to hold yourself accountable for your conduct makes you a liability to your society; your breed costs your government millions and millions a year (but I don't know Australia's financial statement, so give or take).

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I did answer the question.

You cause the damage by white knighting for women who have been ruined by "Alphas", and continuing to vote for Woke politics. You know what this does? It saves her from facing the consequences of her bad decisions.

Men like you have ruined the world and you deserve what's-a'comin. Stupid people deserve nothing.
No, Pan, you side-stepped my question. So let me repeat; I asked:

Who's responsible for women turning into sluts: themselves -- or guys like you who use them for sex, then abandon them?

You responded by explaining to me how the animal kingdom works. But that didn't answer the question.

It appears you're not capable of carrying on an intelligent debate, and I now regret wanting to see you have one with @Black Widow Void.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Wow I leave for a few hours to grab a Bilder-Burger with Alex Jones and you guys are beating up my bro Pan…

Tisk tisk

Status
Not open for further replies.