fustrated in a relationship

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
i need advice on this one this is a spot i've been in before im in a what was a good relationship till last night her friend said someone told my gf i dont like her now i do like her and i wonna keep her but she seems to believe this other person b/c shes been acting like she doesn't wonna talk to in fact we had plans for tn which are pretty much dead i've told her what this person said is b/s but i wonna know how to keep her hte other thing is she wont tell who this person is

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have any idea how to use punctuation?

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be more specific. Nobody can give you any advice with this non-punctuated vague excuse for a paragraph.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
IT SEEMS COMPLICATED TO YOU BUT SIMPLY The vail is no longer over your girl's eyes i.e. she is not in love with you anymore AND is now finding reasons to leave... The odd details are just symantics.... YOU NEED TO DUMP HER NOW BEFORE SHE DUMPS YOU TOMORROW.

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
if your gf really believes that her friend said u don't like he and is that easily convinced i don't think shes worth pursuing cuz if something based on nothing like that is causing problems already i don't see u 2 working out

so in order words tell her PEACE OUT

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know wtf is goin right now the relationship relatively new and the **** only started last night and im not ready to abondon ship yet she wants to dump me thats fine but i cant leave myself without atleast doing something to try and make it right b/c shes alot of fun if u no wat i mean

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
hell695 said:
i dont know wtf is goin right now the relationship relatively new and the **** only started last night and im not ready to abondon ship yet she wants to dump me thats fine but i cant leave myself without atleast doing something to try and make it right b/c shes alot of fun if u no wat i mean

talk to her n try n get her to open up

tell her u think u 2 can be good n make it clear u wana work it out

also make it clear ur not sticking around if she keeps being a indesicive nuisance

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanx nubian thats wat ive done its cool now