Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Further proof looks and money are completely overblown by the manosphere

Reaction score
I met with my friend today and she was talking about how she just had just given the "there's no spark rejection" to a guy she had previously met. Their first date was a first-class week-long trip to some Caribbean Island in an expensive resort 1.5k a night lol. She told me that she knew she would dump the guy after the second day. I looked this guy up and he looked like your typical fit 40s Business Brad so not bad looking at all. It gets worse lol, she has feelings for a guy with a normal 9-5 job with kids lol.

This is proof that Looks, Money, and Status aren't some magic pill to getting women. Furthermore, they aren't the only high-value men that these women see on a day-to-day basis, so they aren't as unique as it seems.

BUT HE LED WITH HIS WALLET! So what, she's dumped humble rich guys and rich guys with David Goggins/Joe Rogan mindsets. The lesson here is to not quit placing guys as demigods and worry about yourself. If your broke ass can't get girls now then your ass will still struggle with money.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met with my friend today and she was talking about how she just had just given the "there's no spark rejection" to a guy she had previously met. Their first date was a first-class week-long trip to some Caribbean Island in an expensive resort 1.5k a night lol. She told me that she knew she would dump the guy after the second day. I looked this guy up and he looked like your typical fit 40s Business Brad so not bad looking at all. It gets worse lol, she has feelings for a guy with a normal 9-5 job with kids lol.

This is proof that Looks, Money, and Status aren't some magic pill to getting women. Furthermore, they aren't the only high-value men that these women see on a day-to-day basis, so they aren't as unique as it seems.

BUT HE LED WITH HIS WALLET! So what, she's dumped humble rich guys and rich guys with David Goggins/Joe Rogan mindsets. The lesson here is to not quit placing guys as demigods and worry about yourself. If your broke ass can't get girls now then your ass will still struggle with money.
This is only one girl though. Out of curiosity, what kind of woman was this? (age/background/ethnicity/personality)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Taking a woman you have nothing serious with (not even getting laid regularly) to a caribberan island for free is a flashing sign of a man being a loser.

Not even Jesus Christ on steroids after winning the lottery could succeed to make a woman wet after such display of desperation and weakness.

Reaction score
This is only one girl though. Out of curiosity, what kind of woman was this? (age/background/ethnicity/personality)
29, white, ISFP for sure, hopeless romantic, lives in the moment, self interested, likes the finer things in life, artistic, lives on Instagram posting a million posts a day lol

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
29, white, ISFP for sure, hopeless romantic, lives in the moment, self interested, likes the finer things in life, artistic, lives on Instagram posting a million posts a day lol
So she sounds super-picky imo. Obviously she's your friend and I don't know this girl, but I suspect she could (or at least this type of girl) could issue rejections to any classification of guy for any kind of seemingly trivial reason.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

It all depends on the woman. Stop making blanket generalizations about every woman based one of incident.

Reaction score
Taking a woman you have nothing serious with (not even getting laid regularly) to a caribberan island for free is a flashing sign of a man being a loser.

Not even Jesus Christ on steroids after winning the lottery could succeed to make a woman wet after such display of desperation and weakness.
most rich men do this stuff because they can. This has always been their game.

Reaction score
It all depends on the woman. Stop making blanket generalizations about every woman based one of incident.
But the whole manosphere is based off generalizations about every woman based on one incident lmao.

it’s literally milking one divorce horror story/crappy tik Tok video and crying “HYPERGAMY, ALL WOMEN BAD”

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
But the whole manosphere is based off generalizations about every woman based on one incident lmao
That's why most of it is bullsh!t and why the people who listen to most of it instead of being fluid in situations are the ones crying about not getting laid.

People use rules as these rigid "can't break" lines in the sand instead of guidelines.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have A FEW line in the sand rules, but if find that you have more than 3 you are being far too rigid

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another spam thread with no logic backing it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be a good-looking guy but if you're to simpish it will turn any woman off, it may get laid you here and there but most women want masculine energy the guy probably was to supplicating/boring or a simp.

I use to have a buddy who would get girls based of his looks but than he would get super needy and it would turn most girls off, when he had girlfriends they were usually 6's while my buddy would be considered a 9 (he looked like Usher the singer when he was younger)

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fully agree lol

Im sorry I’m not making Redpill gas fuel threads like the internet desires.
When your thread says "looks and money are overblown", I'm not taking it seriously. It's almost as cringe as the thread where someone said being fit doesn't matter.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
How exactly are you, a presumably straight male, so sure that she didn't just find the "normal guy" more physcially attractive than the other one?

Just because YOU thought the other guy was attractive doesn't mean she did...

Reaction score
When your thread says "looks and money are overblown", I'm not taking it seriously. It's almost as cringe as the thread where someone said being fit doesn't matter.
overblown doesn’t mean it’s irrelevant. It’s overblown to the point where guys think it’s pointless to even date because some Pill advocate told them only looks, money, and status matter.

How exactly are you, a presumably straight male, so sure that she didn't just find the "normal guy" more physcially attractive than the other one?

Just because YOU thought the other guy was attractive doesn't mean she did...
Classic Cope and Reassurance post. Have fun choking on your red and black pill doom and gloom shvt.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
overblown doesn’t mean it’s irrelevant. It’s overblown to the point where guys think it’s pointless to even date because some Pill advocate told them only looks, money, and status matter.

Classic Cope and Reassurance post. Have fun choking on your red and black pill doom and gloom shvt.
Lol wouldn't YOU be the one coping? Trying to convince yourself that looks don't matter to make the world easier for you? You didn't address what I actually wrote either.

I get plenty of women and I hate most of that redpill bull****. But I was simply asking how you could be so sure. You just come in with some anecdote about a couple of guys you saw now suddenly "looks don't matter"? Why because you said so?

Like I could literally make a thread saying the EXACT opposite as you. Would that make me right?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope this is a fake story otherwise they're both completely nuts and I've lost all faith in mankind.

Him for asking (who the HELL takes a first date on a week long trip?) and her for accepting.

He could have been psychopathic murderer for all she knew, plus it's cringey AF being on a trip (for an entire week?) with a guy we don’t know from Adam and have no interest in, I mean seriously?

Where did she sleep? With him? Given she didn't like him, huge yuck.

Please tell me this is made up.
it is a bullsh1t story , no sane women would go to a long trip with a guy that she does not know , unless she is a gold digger

the OP is one of the biggest trolls on the forum :)

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anecdotes do not prove or disprove anything. At best, they can provide insight into outliers.

Reaction score
it is a bullsh1t story , no sane women would go to a long trip with a guy that she does not know , unless she is a gold digger

the OP is one of the biggest trolls on the forum :)
they get flown out by rich men all of the time. My first date with my ex was a vacation.

maybe your game is wack Lol.

idk how this is a shocker to y’all. Girls meet rich men on instagram and get flown out all of the time.