Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Further proof looks and money are completely overblown by the manosphere

Reaction score

If money doesn't matter, why was this Steffi Graf's response? At the time this incident happened, Graf was the number 1 tennis player in the world and making good money herself as a result of that.
It doesn’t matter if you’re going after a normal girl, but it does if you are chasing a some girl that’s a 9-10 sure

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter if you’re going after a normal girl, but it does if you are chasing a some girl that’s a 9-10 sure
I don't even think Steffi Graf was a 9-10 at that moment. She was in shape due to being the top tennis player in the game at the moment. The facial aesthetics were far from 9-10.

Reaction score
I don't even think Steffi Graf was a 9-10 at that moment. She was in shape due to being the top tennis player in the game at the moment. The facial aesthetics were far from 9-10.
well shes's a famous tennis player lol, she's not going to be going for some dusty at Kroger.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If money doesn't matter, why was this Steffi Graf's response? At the time this incident happened, Graf was the number 1 tennis player in the world and making good money herself as a result of that.
that was a joke man :)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most rich men do this stuff because they can. This has always been their game.
A lot of rich men don't have other elements of game going for them besides money.

Is that what the manosphere preaches? I thought it was all about having Game and that great Game trumps everything else - looks, money, status.
Game is some mixture of looks, money, status, persona. Charisma is a part of persona.

He's taking girls to the Caribbean on a whim, different ball game to expensive dinners and weekends away which is usually what guys do trying to impress with money. This guy sounds actually rich.
That's foolishness. That's way too much money to spend on a woman that isn't an established girlfriend, even if you are genuinely rich.

well shes's a famous tennis player lol, she's not going to be going for some dusty at Kroger.
The top 50-100 female tennis players at any time since The Open Era began (1968) are likely to be dating some man from one of the following categories if she is a heterosexual. Many female tennis players are lesbians.

1. Male professional tennis players of a similar ranking
2. Retired tennis player who is now coaching. Sometimes her own personal coach.
3. Other male professional athletes
4. Elite level businessmen

that was a joke man :)
There is an element of truth to that joke.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
since a while back , I do not tell any girl that I met that I have a good corporate job . I just tell that I am an artist ( writer , painter , actor, etc ) . And I always tell them that I did not had any success till now . And casually mention that k still have to keep my corporate job in order to have food on the table

i was never rejected because of that . Not even on tinder

Only guys want details about my corporate job , as they try to gauge if I am paid well or not

I think that you are just projecting your ideas on wknen

Reaction score
A lot of rich men don't have other elements of game going for them besides money.

Game is some mixture of looks, money, status, persona. Charisma is a part of persona.

That's foolishness. That's way too much money to spend on a woman that isn't an established girlfriend, even if you are genuinely rich.

That trip is probably the equivalent to a date night for us lol. In addition, why risk taking a girl you don’t know to a place your colleagues or plates my catch you? Rich people aren’t going to honkey tonk dive bars for pitcher specials lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That trip is probably the equivalent to a date night for us lol. In addition, why risk taking a girl you don’t know to a place your colleagues or plates my catch you? Rich people aren’t going to honkey tonk dive bars for pitcher specials lol.
I have typically kept my date nights around $20-$30 for an early stage date. I doubt a multi-night Caribbean trip is close to that, even for a rich guy.

Some honkey tonks are awesome. The country dancing type bars are often located in odd parts of a metro area, not close to other nightlife. The richest people don't tend to go there unless they are country musician rich or some sort of blue collar manager/contractor rich.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOT saying a man can't pull with only money, he can. Gold digging women who don't give a crap about attraction or connecting/bonding. Plenty of them around, especially on IG and Tinder.

But if he's seeking a connection even if for only one night (ONS), or one week as in this case, not gonna happen. He needs Game, great energy, a strong presence.
Yes, men can pull with money. I'm also optimistic enough to believe some men can reel in with the money and then use other things for eventual connecting/bonding. Some men are given a chance due to money with certain women and are able to be persuasive enough to get an actual connection. Had that man had more modest means, he would not have gotten that chase and lost out on some sort of extended relationship.

why very beautiful women are often insecure.

Everything is all about her looks, she's given tons of attention since a kid for being so beautiful. NOT for being a worthwhile, valuable human being, a quality person.

But rather because of her beauty which took NO effort on her part, her beauty was something she was born with.

That's her identify - her beauty. It's "you're so pretty!" everywhere she freakin goes!

Even with her parents' friends while growing up, she overheard or was told directly - "your daughter is so beautiful, ever consider getting her into modeling?" or some variation thereof.

And thus, when she becomes an adult and meets men who want to date her, she's insecure because she has no idea whether he likes her for HER, what's inside, or for what's on the outside - her beauty.

And judging from the men here, she would be correct! It's ALL about looks for many you guys, in fact many of you will consider a woman high quality for simply being beautiful!

And women know that so THAT'S her focus. Her beauty, looking HOT. But inside, she's lacking true confidence and often very insecure.
I've met women who were insecure who had no reason to be insecure based upon their superior looks. I know one woman with a major anxiety disorder despite her amazingly fit and feminine body. This is a woman who could be competitive in Miss Fitness type competitions or the IFBB Bikini Division (fit women, not big time steroid users). This is only one example of many that exist.

Looks are #1 with men.

that may be how many wealthy men feel as well. Not knowing if women are attracted to them for their money or for their other more redeeming qualities.

Some rich guys will lie about their wealth for this very reason or downplay it and I can understand why.

Other guys are like fvck it, and use it to their advantage, like the guy in OP's story.

In some cases, they don't even like women, they like fvcking them and the validation but as far as the women themselves, they don't trust them and may even subconsciously hate them (misogyny). There's A LOT of that going around.

I dunno, the whole thing is fvcked imo. The entire scene. We're all wh9res to the system pretty much.
If you are wealthy, I think you have to use it to your advantage. Agree that the whole thing is fuccked.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women it is very unlikely to go with a guy somewhere far away as a first date , unless he is a star or something along the lines
You'd be surprised. Put in the effort to talk to them and have video calls and they'll do it if they like you enough. I've had a couple chicks who I met on IG who were completely on board and I'm not even rich, just normal trips to normal hotels in European cities.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be surprised. Put in the effort to talk to them and have video calls and they'll do it if they like you enough. I've had a couple chicks who I met on IG who were completely on board and I'm not even rich, just normal trips to normal hotels in European cities.
most women met online ( tinder or instagram or whatever ) would barely even meet with you in the same city

really doubt that they would eagerly follow you to another city of country

I am not saying that it can not happen , just that it is extremely low for it to happen , unless you have some serious online game

if it is the latter , can you share your moves , maybe some of us will learn something ?

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met women who were insecure who had no reason to be insecure based upon their superior looks. I know one woman with a major anxiety disorder despite her amazingly fit and feminine body. This is a woman who could be competitive in Miss Fitness type competitions or the IFBB Bikini Division (fit women, not big time steroid users). This is only one example of many that exist.

Looks are #1 with men.
All women are insecure, else they would not wear makeup or be in the mirror 24/7. I have too seen hot women who still think they are not good enough and I believe no woman, even whoever considers herself at the top, probably has someone she thinks she is not better than.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are insecure, else they would not wear makeup or be in the mirror 24/7. I have too seen hot women who still think they are not good enough and I believe no woman, even whoever considers herself at the top, probably has someone she thinks she is not better than.
that is why In the right context , you can get women outside your league

this is what game is all about , playing the cards in way that maximizes your chance

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Plenty of women here state clearly on their old profiles, have passport, ready to travel! Where are we going?

If you have a lot of money you’d be going to these destinations on a whim anyway. It’s paying for another meal and an airline ticket. If you’re even average looking, hwp, and can put together a sentence and have money to burn? I’m sure it works or guys wouldn’t do it.

Of course a self made man that’s got that kind of money is t going to be average.

Don’t hate the playah, hate da game.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of women here state clearly on their old profiles, have passport, ready to travel! Where are we going?

If you have a lot of money you’d be going to these destinations on a whim anyway. It’s paying for another meal and an airline ticket. If you’re even average looking, hwp, and can put together a sentence and have money to burn? I’m sure it works or guys wouldn’t do it.

Of course a self made man that’s got that kind of money is t going to be average.

Don’t hate the playah, hate da game.
it is not about if it works or not , it is about the success rate

never really saw money game working , unless you spend like an Arab sheik

but realistically , how many guys can have this burn rate on a medium or long term ?

most of the rich guys are old . This is way also people like bill gates , bezzos or Elon musk are not really have a great sex life .Because they do not spend money in sufficient burn rate to be an aphrodisiac

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
it is not about if it works or not , it is about the success rate

never really saw money game working , unless you spend like an Arab sheik

but realistically , how many guys can have this burn rate on a medium or long term ?

most of the rich guys are old . This is way also people like bill gates , bezzos or Elon musk are not really have a great sex life .Because they do not spend money in sufficient burn rate to be an aphrodisiac
You don’t need billions, when I was pulling in 3 bills base I could’ve afforded a 1.5k weekend in Mexico easily on an ongoing basis. You don’t need f*k u money to do it. And you’d be amazed how many gals would go and not warthogs.

I would of course only take a gal I’d already boinked a few times to assure quality, where I ever to do it, but I know guys that have done this for a “first date”. Millennial and older Gen-Z girls love the “pretty woman” fairytale.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most women met online ( tinder or instagram or whatever ) would barely even meet with you in the same city

really doubt that they would eagerly follow you to another city of country

I am not saying that it can not happen , just that it is extremely low for it to happen , unless you have some serious online game

if it is the latter , can you share your moves , maybe some of us will learn something ?
Like I said, I just put in the effort. Most recent girl was a legit 9/10. Played it very slow at first. Eventually she was blowing up my phone all the time.

Just be normal and have normal conversation. She'll probably want to do video calls at some point. Never seem eager. Never acknowledge anything is going on and insist you're just penpals.

Mine literally wanted me to video chat her parents and was talking about what we should do if we fall in love. Got her completely obsessed. It takes time but if they're hot and enjoyable enough to talk to, it may be worth the effort.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, I just put in the effort. Most recent girl was a legit 9/10. Played it very slow at first. Eventually she was blowing up my phone all the time.

Just be normal and have normal conversation. She'll probably want to do video calls at some point. Never seem eager. Never acknowledge anything is going on and insist you're just penpals.

Mine literally wanted me to video chat her parents and was talking about what we should do if we fall in love. Got her completely obsessed. It takes time but if they're hot and enjoyable enough to talk to, it may be worth the effort.
dunno man , sounds to me something from another planet

never really heard anyone being that successful just on social media and tinder .The communication is great till you start escalating . Then they start flaking , ghosting ,etc

I am a genuine 8-9 , and with genuine 7+ is an uphill battle on the internet

how active are you on social media , and how good looking you are ?

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but I know guys that have done this for a “first date”. Millennial and older Gen-Z girls love the “pretty woman” fairytale.
Never heard or saw it working , maybe I do not have the right friends