“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Funny Stuff!!!!

Tiga

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Baltimore
Ok, me and my g/f have been dating for a while. We have sex EVERY time I come over. It seemed like she wasn't enjoying it as much as she did when we first started having sex.

Anyways, today I decided to try something. I came over and tried to make out with her. She wouldn't let me at first but then she couldn't resist cuz she wants me so bad. I suggested that she get some chocolate syrup. We kissed with the syrup. I put it on her boobs and made a lil sundae for myself. I was pretty hungry anyways. After that, I made a chocolate pie and we 69ed.

Now this is something I haven't done before. After I got too horny, I finally stuck it in and out 3 times, reeeeeeeeeeally slowly. I stopped and said, "want more?" She said, "YES!!." I stuck it in and out 3 more times. I asked her again, "want more?" She was pulling me towards her with her legs. Looks like she wanted to eat me or something.. Boy that was scary. Anyways, I finally said, "Ok, we'll finish up tonight."

She said, "WHAT!? UR FINISHING THIS!" I said, "Oh, we will =]." Her jaw DROPPED TO THE SOUTH POLE. I proceeded to get dress and left with a smile. I left her there naked and all alone. I was cracking up when I left. I thought it was pretty funny. :D
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
I can already tell you guys are gonna go crazy on each other tonight ;)

Good work man
 

Tiga

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Baltimore
LOL.. she just texted me saying she hates me and hopes that I get BLUE BALLS.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Tiga
LOL.. she just texted me saying she hates me and hopes that I get BLUE BALLS.
she wants you bad
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Tiga
LOL.. she just texted me saying she hates me and hopes that I get BLUE BALLS.
If you do, she'll relieve you of them anyways.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
good on ya mate! ***** teaser... she's gonna be wild for you from now on. haha
 
Top