Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny online exchange today that shows how women think

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I meet this HB8 last night in Hong Kong on the scout dating app. She has 9 out of 10 yoga body long thick hair down to her waste and a very nice face. Small tatoo above her right ankle though....so obvious pump n dump material.

The conversation was good last night however she kept stressing how no matter what she won't have sex until after like the 4th date or so. So in my mind I'm already crossing her off my list...so much pump n dump material over here in Asia who try to cuck you for boring first dates and more it's crazy....if if they are quoting a number of dates they are usually pretty serious about this rule not just talk I've learned from experience.

So she messages me this morning saying she would rather meet me today instead of going out with her friends. I kind of want to take her invitation, but deep in my gut I had a bad feeling. Going to Hong Kong to post up in a hotel and buying drinks gets expensive fast and I'm on a very limited budget until Feb 15th....and this corona virus stuff.

So I say okay maybe I can come just need to book a place to stay. Then she says oh...you are booking a place? Well, just so you know I will not sleep with anyone until 4 or 5 dates...it's very important that I get to know the person first.

So then I'm thinking there is in fact a decent chance I can plow through that **** test....I have before although when it's a number such as 4 or 5 I've noticed they actually usually do really mean business. However, with this corona virus going on and my funds very limited until my next February 15th paycheck, I decide it is definitely not worth the risk if going there wasting one third of my remaining funds and coming home empty handed.

So I say **** it .....will just run a social experiment on this chick...she is proving to be too much of a headache already.

So I say you know what, if we are going to have these kind of limits and rules I think it's better that you come meet me here in Shenzhen. Plus this corona virus stuff makes it more difficult for me to go to Hong Kong.

I get this somewhat predictable text:

"I didn't play any games, this is not rule this is me, I'm not that easy to sleep with someone I just meet, if u dont wanna meet is fine, bye take care!!!! And don't come back to ask me twice after this!"

So I say okay, bye take care as well with a winkie face....then a message from wechat saying this user requires a friend request which means she blocked me haha.

So after about 10 mins I get a message from her on the dating app that we met on saying just wanted to say good luck to you....I have another guy who I will meet instead of you...and to think I originally chose you over him....he is so nice and sweet.

So I say...I'm not sure what your definition of nice and sweet is, but I speak my honest mind. No need for drama please.

I really wanted to troll this chick at this point to see how far we could go with this. Zero desire to meet this biatch and jump through her silly hoops.

She says.... this is how women are if you don't like it then go date a man.

So I say okay...good luck with your new date today...am cheering for you, just don't show him this over emotional side and it will be good.

Lol then she says: I don't think that will happen because he is so nice, so sweet and caring unlike you.

Then I say, oh you mean nice like that tattoo on your leg and how you are acting so upset because someone suggested you come meet them instead of them going to meet you? Yes you definitely deserve a really nice man...you can do it if you find the right one.

She flipped out then and said well **** you and **** off then stupid.

Honestly, if I had more money right now I would have ignored the no sex **** test, gone to Hong Kong went out with her then just hit up a club or bar if she held the no sex stance. Not worth the money that I would spend though until my next payday on the 15th. Interesting to see a girl expose her trrue train of thought so soon though.

My conclusion is the term "nice guy" or "sweet" in a woman's words simply means how willing that guy is to follow her frame and has zero to do with actually being nice. I always get a weird vibe when a woman throws around those terms a lot in the beginning....looking for a nice, sweet caring man. She talked about this a lot last night too. Seems they got pump n dumped now are trying to cuck a beta for more.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at least she has such low skills in terms on manipulating men that you saw through it and saved time and money.

Most western girls by the time they reacher their late 20s despite a low performance hamster powered brain have such tight game when it comes of manipulation men that often men fail to see it.

Regarding the term "nice guy" in a womans mind is basically someone who accept whatever she demands or say regardless truth, justice or his own best interest.

I would be really concerned if a woman or more than one said that Im a nice guy, thank god it never happened.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Regarding the term "nice guy" in a womans mind is basically someone who accept whatever she demands or say regardless truth, justice or his own best interest."

Yes, this exactly. My theory is women don't actually have their own moral compass or sense of right and wrong. They really wouldn't know right from wrong if it slapped them in the face. They simply know what society, their peers and their current emotional status is telling them. This is why you can't take any who did not have a strong father figure growing up nor any kind of religious values of ethics code seriously because they just tend to run amuck without at least one of or all of those things.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical Chinese sh1t tests... good for you.

fellas here should use these fails to try different things, you are already lost so there is no outcome dependance
no matter her response you still win, if you turn her around then its a big win.
these responses are a great opportunity to test

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm dating more foreign women like Chinese and Eastern Europe and they will sh1t test you to try to make you chase.

It's a little less of a sh1t test than with American women because they do honestly prefer to be chased a little bit but regardless its impossible for me to chase practically due to work and also psychologically from zero return on investment chasing vs good results being independent.
Do you think they are celibate while "shyt testing" you like this? or are they fvcking other guys meanwhile without attachment and "shyt tests". Genuine question.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure they're sh1t testing everyone at some level to preserve their ego but most women really don't tolerate dry spells beyond 3 months these days. The Eastern Euros probably have fvck buddies around.
I wouldn't entertain their BS in that case. I don't like it to be that way but if it's really the case then it's just what we've been going over here: they have casual sex with the men they actually desire, if they won't have casual sex with you then they simply don't desire you. Haha sounds kinda mean to hear though if you keep getting put in the boyfriend zone xD

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always go by action not words. All women are willing to abandon their own rules when you tap their emotions and ignite passion. That's the great thing about such an irrational being. Use it to your advantage.

When you hear women making these rules for how she requires X dates to have sex, all she is saying is "yeah I really liked this guy and he fuhked me on the 1st date and I never heard from him again. Not only did it happen once, but 3 times!" So now she creates these stupid phony rules to feel better about not being a wh0re.

Women are very indirect communicators, this is a great example of that. She wasn't telling you how much of a good girl she was, she was really telling you she gave the cookie away too easily too many times.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are willing to abandon their own rules when you tap their emotions and ignite passion. That's the great thing about such an irrational being. Use it to your advantage.

When you hear women making these rules for how she requires X dates to have sex, all she is saying is "yeah I really liked this guy and he fuhked me on the 1st date and I never heard from him again. Not only did it happen once, but 3 times!" So now she creates these stupid phony rules to feel better about not being a wh0re.

Women are very indirect communicators, this is a great example of that. She wasn't telling you how much of a good girl she was, she was really telling you she gave the cookie away too easily too many times.
She wants you to push, chase and allow her to deny you a little... unfortunately her bait makes you more hungry
How long can you starve with your best poker face and behavior... and yet keep ker pvssy fizzing until she allows you a bite.

Its a test, a sh1tty test... but damn that cookie looks tasty.

This is all you need to know about this topic

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always go by action not words. All women are willing to abandon their own rules when you tap their emotions and ignite passion. That's the great thing about such an irrational being. Use it to your advantage.

not only that she is already thinking about sex with him even before the first date, if he teased her more if he didn't had sex on first date on the second would happen, but also traveling to anotehr town/city just for puss, nah there is more close by

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly cannot count how many women I’ve met who tried to imply or say straight out they weren’t going to give up the cooch quick and easy, only for them to completely fold on that by the second date.

I know far more women who put out early after folding on their anti-slvt stint only to spend the next 3 dates telling me how “unusual” it was for them to sleep with someone so quickly. They feel so stupid they can’t let it go.
You are right. This is more true than not, as experience has shown.
You dont have to chase a woman at all, and shouldnt, I agree
You may have to allow then to feel you are, perhaps...

but enchantment and submission to your frame are so much more valuable and desired for both parties, as it should

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha it's one of the things I really enjoy about the Chinese ladies how basic and amusing their manipulation attempts are. After wading through the euro girls advanced head games it's like being invited to a doll tea party.

My GF used to be fairly Clueless on people. I met this new friend of hers at a dinner party saw her she was playing up to a couple of the married guys I didn't trust her at all. Then afterwards she was trying to guilt me into driving her home she lived in completely the opposite direction from my girlfriend's place. I just completely ignored it and said I don't mind walking you to your bus stop and waiting a bit. Happy to do that for you.

anyway the other ladies in the friendship group eventually worked out she was a snake and ditched her. And the GF learnt a valuable lesson about inviting snakes into the nest. When you have been red pilled for a while you're so sceptical of female behaviour not much gets past you. the trick is avoiding becoming overly cynical because good women can be really good. They exist so it's not quite a unicorn but certainly a sizeable gold nugget.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha as I've said I often hear three things from woman generally on the same night.

We won't be having sex

I want you behind me now

I don't normally do that

ASD is so entertaining. one thing I did use to find back in the day was that if you peel them on the first date it often didn't go past that. Their ASD snapped back hard after the dirty deed. I'm assuming that was the better class of girl that normally doesn't do that.

I'm curious for you guys who are still out there is this still a thing or is the average girl now such a cheerful slvt that it doesn't happen?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What do tattoos have to do with anything? Lots of girls have tattoos these days as do guys. Am i pump and dump material because of my tattoo? Where do people come up with these archaic ideas

Serenity

Reaction score
Just wanted to point out that she won as well. Her sh!t test worked as intended, keeping away a guy who's just looking for a pump 'n' dump.

Women have these boundaries because they work EXACTLY as they intend it. It filters away low quality men who will only use them for sex, such as yourself. If I was a woman looking for something more serious than being a cumdumpster then I'd do this too.

It's just the type of tactic I'd suggest to a man looking to filter away low quality women, set boundaries and the low quality women will see themselves out with minimal effort.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do tattoos have to do with anything? Lots of girls have tattoos these days as do guys. Am i pump and dump material because of my tattoo? Where do people come up with these archaic ideas
I

I don't date girls with tats....I'll bang them until my heart is content though...might sound archaic to you but a tramp stamp is a deal breaker for me. That's just one of my personal codes...it shows a few things about them and plus it just looks trashy imo. If you are fan of tats I dgaf, it's not for me.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to point out that she won as well. Her sh!t test worked as intended, keeping away a guy who's just looking for a pump 'n' dump.

Women have these boundaries because they work EXACTLY as they intend it. It filters away low quality men who will only use them for sex, such as yourself. If I was a woman looking for something more serious than being a cumdumpster then I'd do this too.

It's just the type of tactic I'd suggest to a man looking to filter away low quality women, set boundaries and the low quality women will see themselves out with minimal effort.

Pump n dumping low quality women doesn't make a man low quality. You sound like a white knight to me.

The girl was a low quality tinder sloot fronting as a high quality woman. Get off your horse. The only two high quality women that I have known I treated with genuine respect.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charming persistence. Learn it.

Personal experience has shown me that most women who throw up these artificial timelines and initial resistance aren’t really doing it as a sh*t test. It’s more of an anti-slvt thing. These women are more or less testing themselves; to avoid caving in to desire to maintain some moral dignity.

Many women fold sooner rather than later if you have a certain charm about you.

With women who have thrown this timeline of sorts at me, I simply respond with “Ok”, as if I respect it (and I actually do, believe it or not), but I continue to pursue and charm as if completely unaffected by the statement.

Passion dissolves these artificial timelines. Women find it extremely hard not to cave to it. When done properly, YOU become the one testing HER own resolve, rather than you being the monkey jumping through her test hoops. Imagine trying to turn down an attractive women who is all over your crotch. It’s a hard thing to do in the moment. Women experience that too.

Seldom do I encounter women with such strong convictions in this department. And to be honest, it would be refreshing to find one, because to me that’s a good sign for a keeper.

It would serve a lot of men well to learn the difference between a sh*t test and an actually quality. A woman who doesn’t put out quickly is a quality, IMO.
You dumped that Asian girl already didn't you... you no good dog lol

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charming persistence. Learn it.

Personal experience has shown me that most women who throw up these artificial timelines and initial resistance aren’t really doing it as a sh*t test. It’s more of an anti-slvt thing. These women are more or less testing themselves; to avoid caving in to desire to maintain some moral dignity.

Many women fold sooner rather than later if you have a certain charm about you.

With women who have thrown this timeline of sorts at me, I simply respond with “Ok”, as if I respect it (and I actually do, believe it or not), but I continue to pursue and charm as if completely unaffected by the statement.

Passion dissolves these artificial timelines. Women find it extremely hard not to cave to it. When done properly, YOU become the one testing HER own resolve, rather than you being the monkey jumping through her test hoops. Imagine trying to turn down an attractive women who is all over your crotch. It’s a hard thing to do in the moment. Women experience that too.

Seldom do I encounter women with such strong convictions in this department. And to be honest, it would be refreshing to find one, because to me that’s a good sign for a keeper.

It would serve a lot of men well to learn the difference between a sh*t test and an actually quality. A woman who doesn’t put out quickly is a quality, IMO.
Agree with the above 100%.

Attractive women know men want sex. We got the memo, trust me. Women who have the self esteem and self restraint to wait are your better quality women.

These are women who care about themselves and they care about their reputation and they weed out pump & dump guys by observing actions.

In this post the OP made an issue of her 4th or 5th date rule. That tells her he EXPECTS sex faster than that irrespective of her as a human being. It is completely objectifying her. EVERY man objectifies a hot woman. Yawn. Good women really prefer men who will set her looks aside and get to know her as a person.

So she shut him down. He’s looking for sex and could care less about her otherwise. That’s obvious from reading his OP here too.

She read him accurately and dropped him without looking back. In fact she did him the favor of giving him some intel...but he’s not nuanced or calibrated or aware enough to see that...

So I will translate. Gloves off.

The fact that she responded at all on the dating convo says she did like him and was disappointed that he didn’t see her as a human being but as a sex doll.

She stated she had chosen him over her other options (so he must be cute or have some level of ability to attract women)...but he blew himself out of the water being too thirsty for sex Sex SEX so she thought “Oh look. A pumper/dumper guy. Nope. No for me. C ya.”

She mentions the other guy being nice & whatever else because he is less thirsty for sex. He’s more suave, he’s persistently charming like Asante said. He’s more patient, smoother.

OP’s ego is so butt hurt that he misses each of these cues. He fumbles it up MORE.

So that confirms in her mind that he’s simply not worth the effort and she shuts him down completely.

There are lessons here for the OP to learn if he can simmer down and “get it.”

Also I agree with Howie that in a lot of cases a woman setting that kind of arbitrary boundary on when sex occurs indicates she may have indeed been loved & left sexually in her past.

I’m cautious about getting involved myself. Very cautious actually. But I don’t set up stated arbitrary boundaries. Rather I manage myself and observe how things progress organically. But I’ll also read cues and I will eject if I don’t like what I see.

That’s what this girl did. She paid attention and ejected. You don’t care about her. You just want the lay. Duly noted. Pass.

That’s the deal.

Read Amantes post OP & learn calibration & nuance. Every swinging Johnson wants to get laid. Duh. Don’t be so bloody obvious and thirsty.

OP