Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny online exchange today that shows how women think

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with the above 100%.

Attractive women know men want sex. We got the memo, trust me. Women who have the self esteem and self restraint to wait are your better quality women.

These are women who care about themselves and they care about their reputation and they weed out pump & dump guys by observing actions.

In this post the OP made an issue of her 4th or 5th date rule. That tells her he EXPECTS sex faster than that irrespective of her as a human being. It is completely objectifying her. EVERY man objectifies a hot woman. Yawn. Good women really prefer men who will set her looks aside and get to know her as a person.

So she shut him down. He’s looking for sex and could care less about her otherwise. That’s obvious from reading his OP here too.

She read him accurately and dropped him without looking back. In fact she did him the favor of giving him some intel...but he’s not nuanced or calibrated or aware enough to see that...

So I will translate. Gloves off.

The fact that she responded at all on the dating convo says she did like him and was disappointed that he didn’t see her as a human being but as a sex doll.

She stated she had chosen him over her other options (so he must be cute or have some level of ability to attract women)...but he blew himself out of the water being too thirsty for sex Sex SEX so she thought “Oh look. A pumper/dumper guy. Nope. No for me. C ya.”

She mentions the other guy being nice & whatever else because he is less thirsty for sex. He’s more suave, he’s persistently charming like Asante said. He’s more patient, smoother.

OP’s ego is so butt hurt that he misses each of these cues. He fumbles it up MORE.

So that confirms in her mind that he’s simply not worth the effort and she shuts him down completely.

There are lessons here for the OP to learn if he can simmer down and “get it.”

Also I agree with Howie that in a lot of cases a woman setting that kind of arbitrary boundary on when sex occurs indicates she may have indeed been loved & left sexually in her past.

I’m cautious about getting involved myself. Very cautious actually. But I don’t set up stated arbitrary boundaries. Rather I manage myself and observe how things progress organically. But I’ll also read cues and I will eject if I don’t like what I see.

That’s what this girl did. She paid attention and ejected. You don’t care about her. You just want the lay. Duly noted. Pass.

That’s the deal.

Read Amantes post OP & learn calibration & nuance. Every swinging Johnson wants to get laid. Duh. Don’t be so bloody obvious and thirsty.

OP

All that typing yet no reading comprehension. She didn't shut anyone down. I already made a decision not to go see her and just test her before I sent that message. I could have went on the date and likely had my way with her, I'd say a 50/50 chance, but it wasn't worth it for me being in another city and with this virus spreading.

And any chick on scout date app with a tatoo is automatic pump and dump material.

This is Asia not the west guys. Tatoos are much more taboo here. You can bet any Asian chick with tats on a dating site has been passed around the merry go round one too many times.

Sorry but place yourself as pump n dump material and you have no right to try to demand 3 or 4 dates of a guy paying for your meals and drinks.

I ran an experiment to see how she would react to calling her out on this fact. Nothing else.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that typing yet no reading comprehension. She didn't shut anyone down. I already made a decision not to go see her and just test her before I sent that message. I could have went on the date and likely had my way with her, I'd say a 50/50 chance, but it wasn't worth it for me being in another city and with this virus spreading.

And any chick on scout date app with a tatoo is automatic pump and dump material.

This is Asia not the west guys. Tatoos are much more taboo here. You can bet any Asian chick with tats on a dating site has been passed around the merry go round one too many times.

Sorry but place yourself as pump n dump material and you have no right to try to demand 3 or 4 dates of a guy paying for your meals and drinks.

I ran an experiment to see how she would react to calling her out on this fact. Nothing else.
I have reading comprehension. You lack woman comprehension.

Carry on mate

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You

You lack common sense, period.
Say whatever you please. Your post is there to read. This girl wanted to see you rather than her friends. Then you suggest booking a hotel (which screams let’s have sex in her mind) and she puts the brakes on with her parameters. Tattoo or no tattoo.

I think tattoos are trashy on women myself personally so I have never gotten one...but I digress...

Had you simply said “Ok, no sweat” and gone ahead as planned (as Amante suggested) to see her in Hong Kong? Different night unfolds.

Instead you bit on her parameters and balked. Which shows her who you are...and she bails & blocks.

Predictably you are blinded by your own ego such that you hurl silly insults at me and you do not recognize the wisdom in Amantes post or Howie post. I’m not the only responder who read your story the way I did.

Until you learn to be smoother & more nuanced you’ll continue to foul it up. I don’t care if you just want to get laid. Get laid. You shot yourself in the foot in this interaction. Period. That’s the consensus opinion.

Until you figure that out & get your ego set aside you’ll have similar outcomes more often than necessary.

Sheesh

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to rules...
Women make rules for the beta and break rules for the alpha.
Do you take her by her word or do you shrug your shoulders and persist? You always have a choice.

Serenity

Reaction score
Pump n dumping low quality women doesn't make a man low quality. You sound like a white knight to me.
I should have clarified that I was talking about her perspective, not my own. In her eyes you were low quality and her way of filtering out who she sees as low quality worked.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is Asia not the west guys. Tatoos are much more taboo here. You can bet any Asian chick with tats on a dating site has been passed around the merry go round one too many times
This is mostly true

Also, I will agree with @BeExcellent with her clarity and also agree with @zinc4 about using this as a test scenario.
If we disregard a "test scenario", @BeExcellent synopsis rings very true

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of
I don’t see why you would ever entertain the thought of talking to this woman to begin with if distance, money and this virus were truly issues for you. It seems very apparent to me, according to what you wrote, that you would have at least considered these inconveniences if the prospect of getting the lay was much more likely. You wouldn’t even be d*cking around with your time on women in Hong Kong otherwise.

Your experiment was also paltry and unnecessary. The statement of getting a room is a very explicit indicator of sexual tendencies. Did you really think that this woman who said she isn’t going to put out suddenly roll enthusiastically with suggestive circumstances to the contrary? Or offer you to sleep in her bed to save you a few bucks?

Did her response really surprise you? Did you really need an “experiment” to get it? This is about as profound as sticking your hand into a mouse trap just to see what happens.

I don’t believe you made the wrong decision in blowing this girl off, but I also don’t believe you did it for any other reason than the fact that the prospect of getting laid wasn’t there for you. You would have never started a thread focusing on the 4 date rule if this was really about anything else.

Be honest with yourself, and these kinds of experiences can quickly be corrected and avoided entirely.

Of Course I entertained the thought. She looks like a swimsuit model in her pics. I chat with a **** tonne of women on my apps right now for fun was supposed to go bang one yesterday in Hong Kong but cancelled...this was a guranteed layup.

And Ive banged a lot of girls since I've been here. Trust me, I'm not tripping over some girl I've never even met on a dating app. I started the thread because I'm tired of trashy online girls expecting all these dates and dinners before they put out. The really good ones I don't mind.

Why are some posters so low key hostile and passive aggressive on this board now? Every post I see on this board gets met with a few passive aggressive posts subtely attacking the OP I've noticed.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lm
You react as if you believe these women. That’s the point.

Ive seen these behaviors from women 1,000 times over. Most barely register a chuckle to me and are easily discarded with the delete button in less than 2 seconds.

The fact that you wasted any time on this is telling; that you have to “experiment” to learn nothing but what should be painfully obvious to most men already...is telling.

If you want to sit here and talk about passive aggression and white knight sh*t, that’s fine. But don’t lump me in just because you don’t like what I have to say.
We can just agree to disagree

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hotel does trigger Asian girls. I remember I was spading this hot lil Vietnami who lived other side of town I suggested we grab coffee at this hotel and go for a walk in some gardens near that are quite well known. So walking coffee in the park date no biggie. She cracked out big time

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never use the word "hotel"
"my room" is much much softer
as is "where im staying" etc etc

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only because guys would post more FRs, LRs and/or boot camp like journals. Now it’s all “girl bad!” “Girl stupid!” “Me hate girls!”

It’s fvcking retarded and doesn’t deserve any shred of brotherly love. I’d slap half these guys if I could.
Speaking of half, I probably have half of the people on this forum on ignore. I can see how as a moderator you would become more jaded, as you have to keep exposing your brain to everything that gets posted here.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You
Only because guys would post more FRs, LRs and/or boot camp like journals. Now it’s all “girl bad!” “Girl stupid!” “Me hate girls!”

It’s fvcking retarded and doesn’t deserve any shred of brotherly love. I’d slap half these guys if I could.
I got a field report journal posted here....the Corina virus has me locked in doors for now.

And you wouldn't slap anyone keyboard warrior.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your lies straight before you start calling people keyboard warriors.

Do you have any reading comprehension???? Read the context it was written in. I met her on scout dating app....as in met online not in person yet.

Take your beta rage somewhere else man. I got better things to do than waste my time on little internet sh$t talkers like you.

If you can't figure out from what I wrote in the OP that I never met her face to face then I dunno what to say.

Why is this butthurt guy who clearly doesn't even have basic reading comprehension skills a mod here?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, my bad. So you “met” a girl on your computer that you didn’t actually meet....

That’s your “field report”.

Wow. Keep them coming.

Wtf is your problem man? You are like a salty little girl. Check my post history. I used to post here a lot a few years ago with nothing but field reports. I'm literally trapped indoors because of this virus right now.

Get off your period already. Passive aggressive little Nancy.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man y
I don’t care if you’re Pook himself or the Queen of England. You bring an attitude and you quickly resort to childish name calling... just because you didn’t like what I or some other poster had to say.

You’re Temperamental. That’s not my problem.

You get aggressive with just a little dish back, even when I don’t resort to name calling or try to use my mod privileges against you just because I don’t like what you’re saying to me (which is most likely why I was selected to become a mod to begin with). If I had your disposition as a mod, the list of people being banned for stupid sh*t would be a mile long.

Chill out and go get laid.

Lmao.....you are using feminine tactics here. Start **** in a passive aggressive manner then try to flip the script while self projecting. I see right through that.

And you are the one who obviously needs to get laid. More passive aggressive than my ex. I'm at 6 new girls this month, 4 in the first 5 days of this month while I was in Hong Kong, what about you?

Last edited:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at least she has such low skills in terms on manipulating men that you saw through it and saved time and money.

Most western girls by the time they reacher their late 20s despite a low performance hamster powered brain have such tight game when it comes of manipulation men that often men fail to see it.

Regarding the term "nice guy" in a womans mind is basically someone who accept whatever she demands or say regardless truth, justice or his own best interest.

I would be really concerned if a woman or more than one said that Im a nice guy, thank god it never happened.
"Nice" is more quiet, shy, timid, kind, guy. If you are'nt chad..then you're a nice guy.

Somebody who does everything she demands is a grade A desperate wussy.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Nice" is more quiet, shy, timid, kind, guy. If you are'nt chad..then you're a nice guy.

Somebody who does everything she demands is a grade A desperate wussy.
Don't know why you revived this thread of about a year ago, but I see the stuff OP posted on here quite often and I must say it's dissapointing.

Most men go from 0 to 100 when we talk to women, when what we want to do is go from 0 to 10, from 10 to 30 and so on.

By 0 to 100, I mean they think about how they're going to fvck her before they've even gone on a date. I think it's best to take it step by step.

I never bring up sex or hint at it initally, until I'm alone with her at my place or hers.

Humans are emotional creatures with logical, not logical creatures with emotions. Times this by 10x when it comes to women in general.

The problem is we think we're the former and not the latter. I've heard women say all sorts of things, none of it matters. When women say they won't have sex on the first date, they're using their logical brains to come to that conclusion. But attraction isn't a logical mechanism, it's an emotional one. Emotions trump logic every...single...time.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I meet this HB8 last night in Hong Kong on the scout dating app. She has 9 out of 10 yoga body long thick hair down to her waste and a very nice face. Small tatoo above her right ankle though....so obvious pump n dump material.

The conversation was good last night however she kept stressing how no matter what she won't have sex until after like the 4th date or so. So in my mind I'm already crossing her off my list...so much pump n dump material over here in Asia who try to cuck you for boring first dates and more it's crazy....if if they are quoting a number of dates they are usually pretty serious about this rule not just talk I've learned from experience.

So she messages me this morning saying she would rather meet me today instead of going out with her friends. I kind of want to take her invitation, but deep in my gut I had a bad feeling. Going to Hong Kong to post up in a hotel and buying drinks gets expensive fast and I'm on a very limited budget until Feb 15th....and this corona virus stuff.

So I say okay maybe I can come just need to book a place to stay. Then she says oh...you are booking a place? Well, just so you know I will not sleep with anyone until 4 or 5 dates...it's very important that I get to know the person first.

So then I'm thinking there is in fact a decent chance I can plow through that **** test....I have before although when it's a number such as 4 or 5 I've noticed they actually usually do really mean business. However, with this corona virus going on and my funds very limited until my next February 15th paycheck, I decide it is definitely not worth the risk if going there wasting one third of my remaining funds and coming home empty handed.

So I say **** it .....will just run a social experiment on this chick...she is proving to be too much of a headache already.

So I say you know what, if we are going to have these kind of limits and rules I think it's better that you come meet me here in Shenzhen. Plus this corona virus stuff makes it more difficult for me to go to Hong Kong.

I get this somewhat predictable text:

"I didn't play any games, this is not rule this is me, I'm not that easy to sleep with someone I just meet, if u dont wanna meet is fine, bye take care!!!! And don't come back to ask me twice after this!"

So I say okay, bye take care as well with a winkie face....then a message from wechat saying this user requires a friend request which means she blocked me haha.

So after about 10 mins I get a message from her on the dating app that we met on saying just wanted to say good luck to you....I have another guy who I will meet instead of you...and to think I originally chose you over him....he is so nice and sweet.

So I say...I'm not sure what your definition of nice and sweet is, but I speak my honest mind. No need for drama please.

I really wanted to troll this chick at this point to see how far we could go with this. Zero desire to meet this biatch and jump through her silly hoops.

She says.... this is how women are if you don't like it then go date a man.

So I say okay...good luck with your new date today...am cheering for you, just don't show him this over emotional side and it will be good.

Lol then she says: I don't think that will happen because he is so nice, so sweet and caring unlike you.

Then I say, oh you mean nice like that tattoo on your leg and how you are acting so upset because someone suggested you come meet them instead of them going to meet you? Yes you definitely deserve a really nice man...you can do it if you find the right one.

She flipped out then and said well **** you and **** off then stupid.

Honestly, if I had more money right now I would have ignored the no sex **** test, gone to Hong Kong went out with her then just hit up a club or bar if she held the no sex stance. Not worth the money that I would spend though until my next payday on the 15th. Interesting to see a girl expose her trrue train of thought so soon though.

My conclusion is the term "nice guy" or "sweet" in a woman's words simply means how willing that guy is to follow her frame and has zero to do with actually being nice. I always get a weird vibe when a woman throws around those terms a lot in the beginning....looking for a nice, sweet caring man. She talked about this a lot last night too. Seems they got pump n dumped now are trying to cuck a beta for more.
If you want to pump and dump, first you have to pump.

I think your first mistake was taking what she said seriously - it doesn't matter what a girl says, if she likes you enough and you get her feeling hot she'll have sex with you. She can say what she wants but in the end she'll follow her emotions. In fact, just her mentioning the possibility of sex was a good sign - it shows that she was thinking about it.

You also shouldn't give the game away so easily - it would have been better to say "ok, let's see how it goes" and go out with her and try to pull her back to your hotel with some kind of pretext like showing her your holiday photos.

Arguing with her was kind of the nail in the coffin. You would be better just to stop responding at the point she started saying stupid stuff.