Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Funny Halloween costume ideas?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf and I are going on a Halloween Booze Cruize party in Long Beach this Saturday and we are wanting to go as something funny and/or sexy. She is pretty hot, I'm not bad myself, so we are open to pretty much anything. Any of you guys have any good ideas? Would much appreciate it. Last year in Vegas she went as a Catholic School girl and I was a priest haha. The costumes don't absolutely have to go together, though it would be nice.

Post any of your ideas or what you are wearing as well.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordon....just take your clothes off. That would be the funniest Halloween costume I can think of. You'll have people laughing and pointing at you all night! hehe

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steve jobs. For a prop you can use a cow's liver... maybe a calf. It's about the size and shape of a human liver.

BarryMcKokiner

Reaction score
If you two are in good shape and pretty hot like you say then go as Adam and Eve. Saw it once and was impressed. Sexy for sure. And some maple leaves make it a cheap costume.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Borat swimsuit

2. Spartan (think 300), even better if you are a little out of shape.

3. Male dancer (skintight clothing), go to a sex toy shop and buy a big thick long rubbery c0ck. Slip it down your skintight pants and orient it so it actually looks like yours. It should 'bleed through' your tight pants.

Women will be staring at you (and it) all night. You and your missus will be swatting them away all night.

If people ask what you are, tell them you're <insert famous dancer here>. Pretend the c0ck is not part of your costume, act like its yours.

4. Pull up a list of all past-present US Presidents. Pick the one that most looks like you. Dress suave, and alter your appearance to look as much like them as possible.

--

Some pretty creative ideas on the internet if you run a few Google searches.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear your pink Looney Tunes man thong, construction boots and a cowboy hat. That'll do the trick.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go as Bernanke, spreading tp rolls of counterfeit paper money and the destruction of leftist economic dictatorship central banking.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should dress up as a dinner plate, she should dress normally.

Tell everyone your girl loves doing dishes.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Lt. Dangle costume from Reno 911 was always popular with the ladies.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight we are going as her...a yoga instructor, and me....Tony Horton from P 90 X.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
cordon....just take your clothes off. That would be the funniest Halloween costume I can think of. You'll have people laughing and pointing at you all night! hehe
And if they ask your Adam & Eve

;)

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i went as the red ranger from power rangers.

I had tons of people giving me high fives, calling me Jason, girls laughing at me, i would just randomly walk up to girls and start dancing with them and they couldn't stop giggling.

My friends were flash and skeeter from doug.