Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

From Fat Albert to Tyrone Lite in just 10 months!

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. This guy must have had to do SERIOUS diet and hardcore ball busting working out in just 10 months time to get like this!

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step one have a push up routine. Step two add arnold presses and barbell row. All of a sudden you're a super hero. Abs are a small goal if you add deadlifts. Deadlifts plus ab roller and arnold press you'll be looking more like ryan reynolds. btw ryan reynolds to get abs was using steel cut oats. You should look up his routine.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. This guy must have had to do SERIOUS diet and hardcore ball busting working out in just 10 months time to get like this!

His work is commendable but something doesn’t add up. His new waist to shoulder proportions look suspect. Also he has both significant size and leanness. Remember the formula:

Pick 2: big, lean, natural

logicallefty

Reaction score
Can’t get the Fat Albert song out of my head now

logicallefty

Reaction score
lol thanks!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
His work is commendable but something doesn’t add up. His new waist to shoulder proportions look suspect. Also he has both significant size and leanness. Remember the formula:

Pick 2: big, lean, natural
Could it be because he was so fat and then in 10 months just toned and lost it all too quickly?

Either way, this means since I'm not fat that by the end of summer I should be semi ripped then once I get into the home gym routine, ab roller, using my exercise bike, and the treadmill I have as well and I should be posting chest pics on OLD.

So lets say 5 days a week weight machine, cardio at night like 6 mile runs or bike ride on the stationairy bike. Should I be in tip top shape this way? So if I run, ride 40 miles a week and weights 5 days a week I should be totally in shape.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm closing this one as well as you are clearly trolling, you have been given advice time and time again and are not listening, if you start a new thread come with a new attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.