Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friendzoned me after we already banged, saying she doesn't want to get emotionally attached to me because her ex is in her life

Billtx49

Reaction score
From the beginning she’s been really touchy feely with me, she told her friends she wanted to **** me before we banged, and she’s stated that she thinks I’m attractive, I don’t think any of that disappeared
Good, continue with the NC option until she gets her head right…

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I’m not doing anything right now.
I’m living life, gyming, and not texting her at all, what else should I do?
Ok dude ,you're not spinning plates, Did you read the theory or not, otherwise you wouldn't ask? It looks to me that you're applying a some kind of varation of the sniper mentality.

What should you do? DAte others girls, apply plates theory, NEXT, this plate dropped when she stopped fvcking with you.

And if you ever meet her, because you have friends in common right, act like she doesn't exist, like she's lesser than you, avoid contacts with her. Because you were one of the meny orbiters, she liked your attention anyway.

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, continue with the NC option until she gets her head right…
She told me that from the beginning, she could only see us as being either great friends, or dating.

There’s no in between with her.
Either it’s emotionless ****ing, or dating with someone she’s attracted to

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok dude ,you're not spinning plates, Did you read the theory or not, otherwise you wouldn't ask? It looks to me that you're applying a some kind of varation of the sniper mentality.

What should you do? DAte others girls, apply plates theory, NEXT, this plate dropped when she stopped fvcking with you.

And if you ever meet her, because you have friends in common right, act like she doesn't exist, like she's lesser than you, avoid contacts with her. Because you were one of the meny orbiters, she liked your attention anyway
I am spinning plates, I have 2 other girls that I’m seeing/****ing, and she knows about one of them actually.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am spinning plates, I have 2 other girls that I’m seeing/****ing, and she knows about one of them actually.
So what's the problem, she's a HB10? keep spining and add plates. Are you seeking revenge? When she's with you friends show her one of your plates

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s a HB7 at best tbh, just not trying to get friend zoned by a girl all my friends know honestly
So you seek revenge right? You can simply stop being her friend, i told you what to do. Friendships get broken

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I asked, is if going no contact will change anything, that’s really all I’m asking
Only thing you can do, and only chance you got.

Nc is for yourself not to get her back.

Respect yourself man NEXT!!!
Lack of abundance is killing you atm

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only thing you can do, and only chance you got.

Nc is for yourself not to get her back.

Respect yourself man NEXT!!!
Lack of abundance is killing you atm
Well yeah I’m doing it primarily for myself, getting p**** wouldn’t be so bad either tho

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize you don’t HAVE to stay in the friend zone Don’t you? She can put you there for various reasons but only YOU can choose to remain there. I’m of the mindset that I will not be friends with any women I’m attracted to. Never. Call me a sexist, masogonist, whatever but fvck that nonsense. Had a bad experience doing the friend zone twice before when I was young and it scarred me for life on befriending women.

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize you don’t HAVE to stay in the friend zone Don’t you? She can put you there for various reasons but only YOU can choose to remain there. I’m of the mindset that I will not be friends with any women I’m attracted to. Never. Call me a sexist, masogonist, whatever but fvck that nonsense. Had a bad experience doing the friend zone twice before when I was young and it scarred me for life on befriending women.
She’s attracted to me, and we ****ed in the past, so what do I do? When she tries to be flirty or dump her emotions do I just tell her to **** off ?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s attracted to me, and we ****ed in the past, so what do I do? When she tries to be flirty or dump her emotions do I just tell her to **** off ?
You don’t have to tell her anything, you simply ignore her. You don’t respond to texts, you don’t answer or return calls, you don’t respond to any communication from her UNLESS she comes right out and says “Abe, I’ve been thinking, I want to date you and only you”.

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don’t have to tell her anything, you simply ignore her. You don’t respond to texts, you don’t answer or return calls, you don’t respond to any communication from her UNLESS she comes right out and says “Abe, I’ve been thinking, I want to date you and only you”.
isn't that just gonna make me seem like a salty little phaggot?

Billtx49

Reaction score
so what do I do? When she tries to be flirty or dump her emotions do I just tell her to **** off ?
You’re busy with other things, events, and people, the specifics of which are not her business. When she comes to you for romance, you have time for her.

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks dudes, y’all gave me harsh criticism and real advice, I’m gonna grow some balls and deal with this like a DJ should

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isn't that just gonna make me seem like a salty little phaggot?
Nope. It’ll make you seem like you’ve moved on to other girls that want to date you and aren’t hung up on their ex. Or you can stick with this girl and be viewed as a beta cuck orbiter emotional tampon. I’m sure she has plenty of those, she doesn’t need to add you.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I came along the internet was just getting started, there wasn’t texting or cell phones. The friend zone you had to LEARN the hard way because there was no way to google it or ask other people and hear similar stories. There’s no reason a woman should friend zone you these days, too much info out there. The girl that friend zoned me when we were 15, I still see her from time to time and she stares at me but I give her not one second of my time or even look her direction. She knows what she did and it still eats at her all these years later.

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. It’ll make you seem like you’ve moved on to other girls that want to date you and aren’t hung up on their ex. Or you can stick with this girl and be viewed as a beta cuck orbiter emotional tampon. I’m sure she has plenty of those, she doesn’t need to add you.
Heard you loud and clear

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not chasing after her or anything, I haven’t talked to her since she last came over. I’m spinning plates but wanna know how to manage this one
You next her. Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

Act accordingly.