"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Friendzoned me after we already banged, saying she doesn't want to get emotionally attached to me because her ex is in her life

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
From the beginning she’s been really touchy feely with me, she told her friends she wanted to **** me before we banged, and she’s stated that she thinks I’m attractive, I don’t think any of that disappeared
Good, continue with the NC option until she gets her head right…
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
Well I’m not doing anything right now.
I’m living life, gyming, and not texting her at all, what else should I do?
Ok dude ,you're not spinning plates, Did you read the theory or not, otherwise you wouldn't ask? It looks to me that you're applying a some kind of varation of the sniper mentality.

What should you do? DAte others girls, apply plates theory, NEXT, this plate dropped when she stopped fvcking with you.

And if you ever meet her, because you have friends in common right, act like she doesn't exist, like she's lesser than you, avoid contacts with her. Because you were one of the meny orbiters, she liked your attention anyway.
 

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
Good, continue with the NC option until she gets her head right…
She told me that from the beginning, she could only see us as being either great friends, or dating.

There’s no in between with her.
Either it’s emotionless ****ing, or dating with someone she’s attracted to
 

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
Ok dude ,you're not spinning plates, Did you read the theory or not, otherwise you wouldn't ask? It looks to me that you're applying a some kind of varation of the sniper mentality.

What should you do? DAte others girls, apply plates theory, NEXT, this plate dropped when she stopped fvcking with you.

And if you ever meet her, because you have friends in common right, act like she doesn't exist, like she's lesser than you, avoid contacts with her. Because you were one of the meny orbiters, she liked your attention anyway
I am spinning plates, I have 2 other girls that I’m seeing/****ing, and she knows about one of them actually.
 

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
I am spinning plates, I have 2 other girls that I’m seeing/****ing, and she knows about one of them actually.
So what's the problem, she's a HB10? keep spining and add plates. Are you seeking revenge? When she's with you friends show her one of your plates
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80
She’s a HB7 at best tbh, just not trying to get friend zoned by a girl all my friends know honestly
So you seek revenge right? You can simply stop being her friend, i told you what to do. Friendships get broken
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
All I asked, is if going no contact will change anything, that’s really all I’m asking
Only thing you can do, and only chance you got.

Nc is for yourself not to get her back.

Respect yourself man NEXT!!!
Lack of abundance is killing you atm
 

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
Only thing you can do, and only chance you got.

Nc is for yourself not to get her back.

Respect yourself man NEXT!!!
Lack of abundance is killing you atm
Well yeah I’m doing it primarily for myself, getting p**** wouldn’t be so bad either tho
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
You do realize you don’t HAVE to stay in the friend zone Don’t you? She can put you there for various reasons but only YOU can choose to remain there. I’m of the mindset that I will not be friends with any women I’m attracted to. Never. Call me a sexist, masogonist, whatever but fvck that nonsense. Had a bad experience doing the friend zone twice before when I was young and it scarred me for life on befriending women.
 

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
You do realize you don’t HAVE to stay in the friend zone Don’t you? She can put you there for various reasons but only YOU can choose to remain there. I’m of the mindset that I will not be friends with any women I’m attracted to. Never. Call me a sexist, masogonist, whatever but fvck that nonsense. Had a bad experience doing the friend zone twice before when I was young and it scarred me for life on befriending women.
She’s attracted to me, and we ****ed in the past, so what do I do? When she tries to be flirty or dump her emotions do I just tell her to **** off ?
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
She’s attracted to me, and we ****ed in the past, so what do I do? When she tries to be flirty or dump her emotions do I just tell her to **** off ?
You don’t have to tell her anything, you simply ignore her. You don’t respond to texts, you don’t answer or return calls, you don’t respond to any communication from her UNLESS she comes right out and says “Abe, I’ve been thinking, I want to date you and only you”.
 

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
You don’t have to tell her anything, you simply ignore her. You don’t respond to texts, you don’t answer or return calls, you don’t respond to any communication from her UNLESS she comes right out and says “Abe, I’ve been thinking, I want to date you and only you”.
isn't that just gonna make me seem like a salty little phaggot?
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
so what do I do? When she tries to be flirty or dump her emotions do I just tell her to **** off ?
You’re busy with other things, events, and people, the specifics of which are not her business. When she comes to you for romance, you have time for her.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
Thanks dudes, y’all gave me harsh criticism and real advice, I’m gonna grow some balls and deal with this like a DJ should
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
isn't that just gonna make me seem like a salty little phaggot?
Nope. It’ll make you seem like you’ve moved on to other girls that want to date you and aren’t hung up on their ex. Or you can stick with this girl and be viewed as a beta cuck orbiter emotional tampon. I’m sure she has plenty of those, she doesn’t need to add you.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
When I came along the internet was just getting started, there wasn’t texting or cell phones. The friend zone you had to LEARN the hard way because there was no way to google it or ask other people and hear similar stories. There’s no reason a woman should friend zone you these days, too much info out there. The girl that friend zoned me when we were 15, I still see her from time to time and she stares at me but I give her not one second of my time or even look her direction. She knows what she did and it still eats at her all these years later.
 

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
Nope. It’ll make you seem like you’ve moved on to other girls that want to date you and aren’t hung up on their ex. Or you can stick with this girl and be viewed as a beta cuck orbiter emotional tampon. I’m sure she has plenty of those, she doesn’t need to add you.
Heard you loud and clear
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I’m not chasing after her or anything, I haven’t talked to her since she last came over. I’m spinning plates but wanna know how to manage this one
You next her. Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

Act accordingly.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top