Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friendzone or bull****? Need experienced DJ here

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So being bitter out of my last relationship, I decided to be incredibly blunt with the last girl I went out with. She is a solid 9. After I gamed her enough online and got her into asking me out for coffee.....I told her straight up, "women don't become friends with me they want to **** me" and that I "like women that are a challenge"

Now this girl ended up friendzoning me but when I texted her tonight something didn't quite add up.

1. She already knew what I looked like before going out with me because she had met me in person weeks before the date. Not being physically attracted to me is out of the picture.

2. She is pretty well known around my area and likes to be very secretive. I even asked her why she works out with a hat really low in the gym and she said its so people in the gym don't talk to her and know who she is. When I told her that my friend said he knew a friend she works with, she said "Look I hope you don't tell people I talk to you or text you. Im very secretive" Now to me...this doesn't quite add up. You don't hide a friend unless your guilty about it.

3. After being friend zoned, I asked her out for "drinks and to have fun" and she said she was cool with it ....but "as friends" This again doesn't make sense to me. All my friends that have been friend zoned usually don't end up ever meeting up with the chick again and if they do it definitely isn't for drinks.

4. She is emotionally closed off. Told me she hadn't been on a date in 4 months and has "issues"..this made her MORE of a challenge for me.

Now Im not saying she is interested in me, but my spidy senses feel like this chick had at least some attraction to me. Obviously I kind of got what I asked for by telling her "women never want to be friends with me they only want to **** me" So thats exactly what I told her, Im playing it off and laughing about it like I don't care.

I gave you guys the facts so tell me what you think. Should I really bother asking her out on a second date? Or just try and see her around the gym, flirt a bit, and try and let her come to me?

Last edited:

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since when does it matter what a chick says??? She might very well just be full of ASD...
Do this:
Ask her out for a drink .. isolate and escalate .. pump and dump
then see if what she says and do match. It might not... only at that point, you'll truly know what's up.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants you as an orbiter. She knows you like her and want more, but she is still willing to see you. She knows you are objectively as good guy, but you do not emotionally make her tingle. She wants to keep you around to see if that changes... chances are that it will not. You might be able to bang her if this is what you want, but you will not be able to net her as a GF.

Nothing you can do about this... you act like a man, and sometimes chemistry is what it is. Unless you really just want this chick as a friend, don't waste any time with her... and definitely do not spend money on her.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you expect a girl to respond when told "women don't become friends with me they want to **** me" and that I "like women that are a challenge" ???
Of course you are triggering her ASD to no other level...........
Am I the only one seeing this?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know how you have been here for so long but do this type of stuff. All this "telling a chick" things are pointless. It amounts to nothing but a hill of beans. It makes you look somewhat clueless with women.

Dont tell her, show her. No dude in his right mind says dumb sh1t like this to women bro. You said a bunch of dumb stuff to her and then wonder why she is probably rolling her eyes at you and getting a good laugh with her friends over it?

Stop doing this type off nonsense.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you expect a girl to respond when told "women don't become friends with me they want to **** me" and that I "like women that are a challenge" ???
Of course you are triggering her ASD to no other level...........
Am I the only one seeing this?
sure he ****ed up on this things he said, looked like a woman who says I don't have sex on the first date, after you had sex with her after the first date. now he or will have to do a lot of hops to nail her or learn from it and move on, btw if she is so secretive why the **** you are not making fun with it? I would so call her spy, or ask if she is in some kind of witness protection program and so on

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know how you have been here for so long but do this type of stuff. All this "telling a chick" things are pointless. It amounts to nothing but a hill of beans. It makes you look somewhat clueless with women.

Dont tell her, show her. No dude in his right mind says dumb sh1t like this to women bro. You said a bunch of dumb stuff to her and then wonder why she is probably rolling her eyes at you and getting a good laugh with her friends over it?

Stop doing this type off nonsense.
Honestly I wasn't expecting her to go out with me. I had absolutely no filter with her and wanted to see if I could bang her anyways.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No i see it. Doesnt come off well.
I didn't say it in an AFC way. While I didn't say this exact I said it in a way implying this "women always jump into bed with me quickly, I would really like sex with an emotional connection for once in my life. I can go out and get laid by a hot chick any time I want to"

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jezzus get away from this woman fast!!
There was another red flag too. She told me she went out with a guy five times and was eating sushi with him, and then suddenly decided she couldn’t be around him anymore. She paid for the dinner and just left with no explanation. When I asked her if the guy did anything out of line she said no.....so yeah I see some red flags. Which is why I’m just trying to bang her

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So being bitter out of my last relationship, I decided to be incredibly blunt with the last girl I went out with. She is a solid 9. After I gamed her enough online and got her into asking me out for coffee.....I told her straight up, "women don't become friends with me they want to **** me" and that I "like women that are a challenge"

Now this girl ended up friendzoning me but when I texted her tonight something didn't quite add up.

1. She already knew what I looked like before going out with me because she had met me in person weeks before the date. Not being physically attracted to me is out of the picture.

2. She is pretty well known around my area and likes to be very secretive. I even asked her why she works out with a hat really low in the gym and she said its so people in the gym don't talk to her and know who she is. When I told her that my friend said he knew a friend she works with, she said "Look I hope you don't tell people I talk to you or text you. Im very secretive" Now to me...this doesn't quite add up. You don't hide a friend unless your guilty about it.

3. After being friend zoned, I asked her out for "drinks and to have fun" and she said she was cool with it ....but "as friends" This again doesn't make sense to me. All my friends that have been friend zoned usually don't end up ever meeting up with the chick again and if they do it definitely isn't for drinks.

4. She is emotionally closed off. Told me she hadn't been on a date in 4 months and has "issues"..this made her MORE of a challenge for me.

Now Im not saying she is interested in me, but my spidy senses feel like this chick had at least some attraction to me. Obviously I kind of got what I asked for by telling her "women never want to be friends with me they only want to **** me" So thats exactly what I told her, Im playing it off and laughing about it like I don't care.

I gave you guys the facts so tell me what you think. Should I really bother asking her out on a second date? Or just try and see her around the gym, flirt a bit, and try and let her come to me?
Let's look at the whole picture.

You're friendzoned.
She doesn't want you telling people you are friends.
She doesn't want people to know you text her.
Others have told you she is very secretive.
She confesses to having problems/issues.
She exhibits antisocial behaviour at the gym.
She is closed off.
Your gut is telling you things don't add up.

Nothing from what you said tells us you should bother with this one.

Go after other women.

Billtx49

Reaction score
There was another red flag too. She told me she went out with a guy five times and was eating sushi with him, and then suddenly decided she couldn’t be around him anymore. She paid for the dinner and just left with no explanation. When I asked her if the guy did anything out of line she said no.....so yeah I see some red flags. Which is why I’m just trying to bang her
The last thing you need right now is getting involved with another headcase. Go find a woman that’s mentally healthy.
Eject from this one.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, let me explain what happened to you:

She wanted to **** initially. Then you went boasting about how women bang you only and there;s no friendships with you. She is a known person and you don't apparently qualify as a person that she wants to be seen in public with AKA she doesn't see you as boyfriend/husband quality. When she heard you boasting about how awesome you are, she probably thought you would boast like that to other people, too, after you guys banged. So that turned her off. Now, chances are her tingles went away. In her eyes, you're probably all words and little action.

There are certain women who just love to be taken and banged hard without much talking going on. There are certain other women who love hearing you out what you wanna do to them and how and all that. This woman is type 1.

Chance wasted, learn from the mistake and move on.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, let me explain what happened to you:

She wanted to **** initially. Then you went boasting about how women bang you only and there;s no friendships with you. She is a known person and you don't apparently qualify as a person that she wants to be seen in public with AKA she doesn't see you as boyfriend/husband quality. When she heard you boasting about how awesome you are, she probably thought you would boast like that to other people, too, after you guys banged. So that turned her off. Now, chances are her tingles went away. In her eyes, you're probably all words and little action.

There are certain women who just love to be taken and banged hard without much talking going on. There are certain other women who love hearing you out what you wanna do to them and how and all that. This woman is type 1.

Chance wasted, learn from the mistake and move on.
Maybe me bragging about myself did turn her off. I wasn't really "bragging" to her, I was just being brutally honest...I told her look I just got out of a two year relationship....I gave off the vibe " Im interested in you, but I don't give a **** if you get up from this table right now because Im the man " because thats how I truly felt going into the date. I just left a hot ass chick I was with two years that turned out to be psycho, why should I give you the time of day? Thats what was going through my mind....I literally had no filter....I can totally see why that turned her off. I was simply using her as a date to prove to myself that I can get women way hotter than my ex to go out with me on a dimes notice and I did. But looking back at how I handled it I wish I would of done it differently.....there is no really going "up" from here in the looks category. She had it all....just my type.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then again part of me says maybe it had nothing to do with me and maybe she's just a weirdo. Why would a chick that hot not have been on a date in 4 months? Why is she so anti social at the gym? I could tell this girl is definitely not getting ****ed enough if at all. Even teased her about it with her and she laughed. Im like "maybe you need a vacation...and something else haha"

I just don't get why she wasn't attracted to me enough to **** me even if the things I said did turn her off. She knows exactly what I look like from the gym I had met her in person before the date already.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This reply is not in a chronological order but I hope that you will realize your mistakes at the end of my reply.

I told her straight up, "women don't become friends with me they want to **** me" and that I "like women that are a challenge"
Only a low status man will tell those words to women. Those words told her straight away that you don't know how to play this game. Always yield to action. We are men. Women talk and talk and talk all day long. Men embrace action. Don't tell her how great you are; let her know by herself without you bragging of what you can do.

Maybe me bragging about myself did turn her off. I wasn't really "bragging" to her, I was just being brutally honest...I told her look I just got out of a two year relationship....I gave off the vibe " Im interested in you, but I don't give a **** if you get up from this table right now because Im the man " because thats how I truly felt going into the date.
It really doesn't matter if you don't consider those words as bragging. What matter is what she feels about you. And it's apparently not good.

I didn't say it in an AFC way. While I didn't say this exact I said it in a way implying this "women always jump into bed with me quickly, I would really like sex with an emotional connection for once in my life. I can go out and get laid by a hot chick any time I want to"
If you really believe what you wrote, why are you still chasing her? Something is not adding up.

Then again part of me says maybe it had nothing to do with me and maybe she's just a weirdo. Why would a chick that hot not have been on a date in 4 months? Why is she so anti social at the gym? I could tell this girl is definitely not getting ****ed enough if at all.
This mindset comes from someone who is wounded and would like to wound someone else just because she rejected you. Why do you care so much for someone who is not even yours?

I just don't get why she wasn't attracted to me enough to **** me even if the things I said did turn her off. She knows exactly what I look like from the gym I had met her in person before the date already.
You're still thinking like most men who build their body just to get girls. Most men think that muscles will attract females just as they get other men in awe. Realize that women aren't like men. They're more attracted to mental strength than to physical strength. Looks and muscles are contributing factor of how women will be attracted to you or not. But if you don't know how to embrace your own sexuality, then you will always crash & burn like this.

Don't try to impress her in any way. You were trying to impress her with your words & muscular body. When you're trying to impress her, you take away all the fun which are mysteriousness, being a challenge for her and telling her that you are too desperate to f**k her.

She friendzoned you and most likely consider you as a weirdo. Being put in a friendzone is bad and it is worse being put in a weirdo zone. You lost this battle. Let it go. Find someone new and learn from your mistakes.

Your emotions are clouding your judgements right now.

Even teased her about it with her and she laughed. Im like "maybe you need a vacation...and something else haha"
I believe that you're assuming just because a girl is laughing at your jokes, it means that she still has some feelings for you. If you truly believe that, then you have a very low understanding of why women laughs. They laughs for so many reasons and some of them are just playing nice.

I was simply using her as a date to prove to myself that I can get women way hotter than my ex to go out with me on a dimes notice and I did.
You're so insecure. Women can sense this right away. Why would she go out with a man who is more insecure than her? You have a very low value as a man. This is something that you need to fix right now. Why do you need external validations just to make you feel good about yourself? If you can't feel happy without a woman, why would a woman be attracted to someone who is desperate to find happiness from someone else?

Have you ever noticed that like minded people gather around in their own groups? It's because we attract who we are inside. If we are desperate or depressed, we will only attract that kind of people. But if we are fun to be with, then we will only attract that kind of people. You get what you give.

But looking back at how I handled it I wish I would of done it differently.....there is no really going "up" from here in the looks category. She had it all....just my type.
Do you realize that right now you're putting her on a pedestal by just worshiping her looks? Beautiful women are just born lucky. You're worshiping over something that she can't change from nature. Beautiful women are used to experiencing most men submitting their love at her feet just because their looks. If you're acting like most men, then you are no different than them and she will step all over you. Is this really what you want from her?

You're a mess. If you really want to be a Don Juan, reading DJ Bible and implementing what you're learning is the best way to achieve that. Reading DJ Bible doesn't necessarily crown you as the great Don Juan. It's through understanding the materials and learning through failures and success, you're one step closer to achieving that goal.

I'm tired. I had been through a rough night with my date. Maybe some of my bad feelings were poured in this post. Take it of leave it. I don't care.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reply is not in a chronological order but I hope that you will realize your mistakes at the end of my reply.

Only a low status man will tell those words to women. Those words told her straight away that you don't know how to play this game. Always yield to action. We are men. Women talk and talk and talk all day long. Men embrace action. Don't tell her how great you are; let her know by herself without you bragging of what you can do.

It really doesn't matter if you don't consider those words as bragging. What matter is what she feels about you. And it's apparently not good.

If you really believe what you wrote, why are you still chasing her? Something is not adding up.

This mindset comes from someone who is wounded and would like to wound someone else just because she rejected you. Why do you care so much for someone who is not even yours?

You're still thinking like most men who build their body just to get girls. Most men think that muscles will attract females just as they get other men in awe. Realize that women aren't like men. They're more attracted to mental strength than to physical strength. Looks and muscles are contributing factor of how women will be attracted to you or not. But if you don't know how to embrace your own sexuality, then you will always crash & burn like this.

Don't try to impress her in any way. You were trying to impress her with your words & muscular body. When you're trying to impress her, you take away all the fun which are mysteriousness, being a challenge for her and telling her that you are too desperate to f**k her.

She friendzoned you and most likely consider you as a weirdo. Being put in a friendzone is bad and it is worse being put in a weirdo zone. You lost this battle. Let it go. Find someone new and learn from your mistakes.

Your emotions are clouding your judgements right now.

I believe that you're assuming just because a girl is laughing at your jokes, it means that she still has some feelings for you. If you truly believe that, then you have a very low understanding of why women laughs. They laughs for so many reasons and some of them are just playing nice.

You're so insecure. Women can sense this right away. Why would she go out with a man who is more insecure than her? You have a very low value as a man. This is something that you need to fix right now. Why do you need external validations just to make you feel good about yourself? If you can't feel happy without a woman, why would a woman be attracted to someone who is desperate to find happiness from someone else?

Have you ever noticed that like minded people gather around in their own groups? It's because we attract who we are inside. If we are desperate or depressed, we will only attract that kind of people. But if we are fun to be with, then we will only attract that kind of people. You get what you give.

Do you realize that right now you're putting her on a pedestal by just worshiping her looks? Beautiful women are just born lucky. You're worshiping over something that she can't change from nature. Beautiful women are used to experiencing most men submitting their love at her feet just because their looks. If you're acting like most men, then you are no different than them and she will step all over you. Is this really what you want from her?

You're a mess. If you really want to be a Don Juan, reading DJ Bible and implementing what you're learning is the best way to achieve that. Reading DJ Bible doesn't necessarily crown you as the great Don Juan. It's through understanding the materials and learning through failures and success, you're one step closer to achieving that goal.

I'm tired. I had been through a rough night with my date. Maybe some of my bad feelings were poured in this post. Take it of leave it. I don't care.
Appreciate the post. While I definitely agree with most of it I can't say I agree with all of it. And as an anonymous guy on the internet I have no reason to impress anyone so I will be completely honest with you brother. I went into this date feeling extremely confident. I went into it with the mindset that I did not care what she thought of me. Ive been around the block a while, I know how to play the game. I feel like part of me is just bitter with women...and wanted to take it out on her. Yes I see why that turned her off.

What do you mean by embracing my sexuality? If I see a hot chick Im gonna try and bang her any way I know how to. Naturally this is what works well for me,to let it come naturally... when I try to get "too cute" I usually **** it up.