friends with benefits.

the_azn_fu

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay. theres this one girl and i know shes interested. but i heard from my girl "friend" that she has no time to date and that with friends with benefits, someone usually gets hurt. im not trying to find a relationship either, but more of a friends with benefits. how would i persuade her to want to do something? because at my school, there are not many "fish in the sea" to choose from. i would have moved on if there were. any suggestions would be great! i cant think of anything. thanks!

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her "We'd have great sex together. I'm just sure of it. The compatability between us is amazing, what do you think?"

So you're not actually asking her to have sex with you, but suggesting it.

But I have no expirience with a friends-with-benefits situation, so take my words with a grain of salt.

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
this "advice" was so stupid it made me **** my pants.

1) build attraction
2) **** her
3) be sincere and tell her what you want from her. If she's ok with that, cool, nobody gets hurt, if she wants something more, stop seeing her. Easy as that.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^ Or if you want to be a bit sly, go out with her and then break up sayig that you don't see each other enough. She sobs, you say she can still come over when she can, and boom. Oh yeah, and the first bit of advice you got was utter ****e.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably too much in the friends zone.

Ironically friends with benifits only works if you aren't actually friends i.e. **** buddies. She's right someone will get hurt, probably you.

Also BTW mate, are you sure you don't want anything more?

She's probably detected that you have and therefore she doesn't want to hurt you. She might just also not see you in that way. That could be for a whole load of reasons.

Is she the best looking girl in your school by the way and are you being friends with her really just to win her - It won't work - face it and move on.

I suggest you walk away from this one because it sounds like you will never get her.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First - stop talking to other women for suggestions. Find out for yourself and maybe you two will figure out something.

Reaction score
Hey man, what's up with this forum? Dude, have you read any material here, your MINDSET is totally fvcked up right now?