"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

friend likes my g/f

Faze

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
So here's the background...
My friend and I both liked this girl and he asked her out first. She LJBFed him and when I asked her out she said yes.
Flash forward a few months...
Now the girl is my g/f and my friend has his own girlfriend. But I'm pretty sure he still likes her and is still trying to get her. He always wants to hang out with us two and hangs around her way more than his own girlfriend. He constantly tries to set up double dates for us but when I refuse and my girl can't go either, he cancels on his own date.
She and I were going out for coffee after school and he "coincidentally" ran into there pretending to be all surprised that she was there.
So to summarize, my friend has basically become my girlfriends "stalker" and all the deceptive actions he takes is getting me pissed off. If I confront him, he'll definately deny it since there's no solid proof and since my girlfriend is friends with him, she seems oblivious to his sneakiness.
Maybe this is just jealousy kicking in or maybe I'm just being AFC. If I confront my g/f about this she may or may not see it as my being insecure and all but if I just keep letting this happen, it's gonna annoy me to death because he keeps trying to get involved with the two of us (her mostly). So my fellow DJ's, what would you recommend for a situation like this?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mikel

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
2
.

Trust your girlfriend, she said no to him and yes too you. Just look over it until it becomes a real problem or she mentions something about it to you.

That being said, if my friend got with some girl I wanted bad then I would just have to hold off my feelings cause that is your bro and most girls aren't going to be around for you forever.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
you should at least tell him to be a friend and leave you two alone for some quality time together. friend or stalker, he's gonna get the point that you're quite pissed off.
 

nath

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
if hes coming in your way of a lay (also known as a ****blocking) then tell him to stop. Otherwise if you know your not going to get laid by this chick, but want her as social proof or for the occasional macking, try not to have a oneitus over her.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
First off....Bros before hoes...He should respect the fact that she is YOUR girl now, and find his own girls to go out with...If he doesn't and is still trying to make moves on her...Sounds like he really isn't YOUR friend.
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
He doesnt sound like too much of a friend. but dont worry about it dude. If you really are worried about your friend getting your girl (which I dont think you are), then you shouldnt be, because your friend sounds like a real AFC
 
Top