Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend is Intro-ing me to a Girl

hopelessguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend is introducing me to girl i like. how do i handle the sitch? i cant do a number close because itll be during a meeting theyre holding for a project theyre doing, but i need to do something to make sure i can pull this chick to the side later and get her digits. halp!

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
make her ask you for your number

display ur personality / DHV and she'll ask for your digits

hopelessguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i dont know how to make a girl as me for my number in a regular pick up, how do i do it here?

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hopelessguy said:
lol i dont know how to make a girl as me for my number in a regular pick up, how do i do it here?
(after having a good conversation)

"Hey this was a good talk! Too bad we don't see each other every day.."

*pull your phone out*

"Yea if only there was some way to talk to one another without being face to face....hmm.."

*start pressing random buttons or shyt to get her attention*

At the worst she'll probably think its funny and not give you a number. But her laughing will put her in a good mood and ease her into giving you the number. 'wow your so dumb lol' is a popular phrase before givin' the digits!!

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alternative... becasue hinting about a phone no. is kinda WEAK

Black Dog said:
(after having a good conversation) and making her laugh, etc,etc, IOI's from her...

"Hey this was a good talk! Too bad we don't see each other every day.."

confidently say (and smile) "What's your number" (unless she's retarded she will understand the implications, )

whats the worst that will happen , you get rejected, NEXT!
when you ask her for a drink/date/wherever, if she gave out her NO. to you and didnt see you like that , shell say no, so again you dont waste time...

1 Lucky FLIP

Don Juan
Reaction score
hopelessguy said:
Friend is introducing me to girl i like. how do i handle the sitch? i cant do a number close because itll be during a meeting theyre holding for a project theyre doing, but i need to do something to make sure i can pull this chick to the side later and get her digits. halp!
What goes on in a meeting should stay at a meeting. However, use the meeting as a way to DHV. Offer something important or witty, but don't overdue it. So do your homework, and be prepared for this "important" meeting. When you have the opportunity AFTER the meeting, then take her aside and have a talk. Hit on something she did during the meeting, or whatever (the conversation part takes practice so you need to do this for at least practice). You don't even have to get her number then, just make your presence known and offer something that is interesting in your talk. Don't fvck this part up by not doing this, or you'll regret, or even maybe too late.

Good luck bro. Let me know how it goes

hopelessguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good. she's actually working on a really important project for disadvantaged communities, so i definitely have ideas i can put forward for her and clout that could make her organization take off.

YT827

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the **** does every thread but mine gets attention?

1 Lucky FLIP

Don Juan
Reaction score
YT827 said:
Why the **** does every thread but mine gets attention?
LoL...i just got on this board a couple days ago, but I only sift through threads that seem interesting to me (hence, title is important) since there is a lot going on in the Don Juan Discussion chapter. I'm mainly more prevalent in the Mature Forum. What is your thread? I'll take a look at it and give you my opinion.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF your friend gives you a recommendation, tells her what you have in common,what you are doing in life,etc. You'll barely HAVE to ask. SHE'LL chase you.