Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Car “Pull”

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, my SS brothers. I’ve been gone for quite a while. I wanted to share this fun experience that happened to me doing Nightgame.

I had a straight to the house wine date set up with a lead. She ended up being a massive flake, which is odd considering how much she was blowing up my phone. It had gotten to the point where she would shoot me a text, I couldn’t respond to it due to being in a work meeting, and she’d double text me something like “are you ok?”

I’m not going to chase this girl around and give her free attention, better to go out and cultivate/work other leads. I just stopped replying to her texts because I have better things to do lol.

To prevent flakes like this, it could be useful for me to double stack dates and have floater girls. Instead, that night I decide to go out and do some Nightgame approaches.

I approach a pretty big group set in a bar, and I notice one of the girls in the set is being very touchy with me. She also holds eye contact for a very long time.

After staying in set and befriending the group, I end up bouncing to a different bar with her and her friends. It turns out that they’re just visiting the area for a weekend, and are all staying in a hotel. Favorable logistics. I get lucky enough that her friends eventually decide they want to go home, which is very close. But the girl and I stay out.

So now that we’re isolated, I’m able to really touch her and sexualize. We end up going to one more bar. She’s somewhat resistant to my escalation, though I am persistent. Which is odd considering she was the one touching me first lol. I end up bouncing her to yet another bar.

I try to pull her back to my place, but that results in failure. I realize I’m going to have to baby step it if I’m going to get anywhere with this girl because of how averse she is to my escalation.

After we have a few drinks, I suggest that we just sit in my car and talk for a little bit(since my attempt to pull home failed.) We sit in the car, turn on the AC, play a bit of music, chat, and then eventually she just straight up puts her hand on my d*ck lol.

This is a super green light to escalate, so I undo my pants and she starts sucking my d*ck in the car. I’m thinking that the best thing I can do is try to bang her in the back of the car, since she was so resistant to coming back to my house.

After she’s giving me head for a while, I run into an objection. Her boyfriend starts calling her. It all makes sense now, that’s why she was so resistant to being pulled or escalated on. I didn’t even realize she had a boyfriend when I was in the set. He is blowing her phone up, he calls her like literally 10 times in a row. It kills the vibe, and I’m not really able to progress past there. We eventually part ways.

But this was a wild experience. I ended up getting lucky and meeting a yes girl that night, on the same night I got flaked on my date!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Basically you were c0ckblocked by her boyfriend :rofl:

Its over for C0ckBlockedByBoyfriendCels

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Lmao!! Unbeknownst to him, he was c0ckblocking someone...obviously this dude is super insecure and likely why she is doing that in the first place.

An example of how not to behave with your girlfriend

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It’s a recurring pattern I’ve noticed. Boyfriends are super clingy/jealous and freak out when their girls are out at night. Then they start blowing up their phones

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao!! Unbeknownst to him, he was c0ckblocking someone...obviously this dude is super insecure and likely why she is doing that in the first place.

An example of how not to behave with your girlfriend
Yup. It seems to be very common. I don’t know why so many dudes in relationships are so clingy/insecure or however you want to put it

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah. I was supposed to mention. One of my friends told me I could have asked or told her to turn off her phone in a situation like this.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cars are for sleeping together, no?