Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Four women harassing me at work. Ready to quit my job.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in a hospital. Constant kino and flirting from alot of the women there; all of them attached. Doesn't bother me in the slightest and makes the work day go a bit easier.

This all usually comes down to the halo effect. One woman finds you attractive therefore all the others do becouse you're perceived value goes up. Out in the real world I doubt they'd look at me twice lol.

I banged a married woman I worked with for a while. She was hearing all the women talking about me so of course she had to get the prize. Said she had been happily married for seven years and had never had the urge to be unfaithful untill she was around me. Complete bollocks. It's just women's narcissism in action. They're competing for the prize i.e, you.

Man up and enjoy it. Take advantage of the situation. They'll probably do all sorts of favours for you and have them eating out the palm of your hand if you play your cards right. Youre in a hen house, so be the rooster.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can only really go to HR if you have unprofessional conduct. Anything else like them bring “mean” to you or singling them out doesn’t have any weight unless you have evidence and and another can back you up.

The flirty touching is close to harassment. You could bring up that she keeps touching you on the arm flirty like, even after you told her to stop.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in a hospital. Constant kino and flirting from alot of the women there; all of them attached. Doesn't bother me in the slightest and makes the work day go a bit easier.

This all usually comes down to the halo effect. One woman finds you attractive therefore all the others do becouse you're perceived value goes up. Out in the real world I doubt they'd look at me twice lol.

I banged a married woman I worked with for a while. She was hearing all the women talking about me so of course she had to get the prize. Said she had been happily married for seven years and had never had the urge to be unfaithful untill she was around me. Complete bollocks. It's just women's narcissism in action. They're competing for the prize i.e, you.

Man up and enjoy it. Take advantage of the situation. They'll probably do all sorts of favours for you and have them eating out the palm of your hand if you play your cards right. Youre in a hen house, so be the rooster.
Hospitals and restaurants are basically like places where everyone is banging everyone...nurses are some of the biggest freaks out there...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Agreed.

Anywhere where women vastly outnumber men then this sort of shiet happens.

Some men do get on with it but most often then not they get burned with some sort of scandal or drama, with the girl playing the victim card.

U r not the Hunter there, u r the hunted, a mere tool towards female social pecking order.

No women there will be immune, sooner or later they'll end up joining the race.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are working with too many women lolll

Tell them you have a fake gf
In casual conversation, make sure to bring up "your girlfriend" numerous times.
All these women (have husbands and boyfriends) don't give a rat's ass to their own husbands and boyfriends, but give a rat's ass to OP's girlfriend?

Seems logical. Doesn't hurt OP to try, I guess...............and see if it works.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me the time working in a restaurant. Everyone was having sex with everyone. My first ever threesome was with my supervisor and with her bestie, great times.
I got paid a lot better, but being an aerospace engineer was obviously a bad career move in this respect.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got paid a lot better, but being an aerospace engineer was obviously a bad career move in this respect.
Get a side job as a bar tender or bouncer. Intelligent types get shoehorned into this non sexual cash earner bs.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a side job as a bar tender or bouncer. Intelligent types get shoehorned into this non sexual cash earner bs.
Of course, that cash earning BS has allowed me to retire early and live abroad in a location with much better sexual access.