Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Four women harassing me at work. Ready to quit my job.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a story to brag. I wish I didn’t have this problem. I have four women at work constantly vying for my attention. The first is a heavy set 24year old with a boyfriend who I have no interest in. The second is my immediate supervisor who is recently married with a kid. (Doable) She is constantly blowing up my phone outside of work and is always touching me in a sensual way on my shoulder and waist in the workplace. The third woman is really attractive and has a boyfriend who goes away on business a few times per year. The last one is the head boss, also married with a child. She is always bad mouthing her husband in front of me, wants me to go over to her house to fix some things. Anyway, these women are becoming annoying . I had all four ask me if I wanted to go for drinks after work. I refused. It’s amazing how women chase after men other women want. It’s ridiculous. I can’t get any work done because these bishes don’t leave me alone. Any suggestions?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are working with too many women lolll

Tell them you have a fake gf

Serenity

Reaction score
Number 2 (supervisor) is closest to actual sexual harassment, the rest is just annoying which isn't illegal. If there is a higher level of management then discuss it with them. Anyways you can get your work done, ignore and focus on what matters (your actual job).

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, what kind of job do you have for all of this to be going down at?

MrMoney

Reaction score
Reminds me the time working in a restaurant. Everyone was having sex with everyone. My first ever threesome was with my supervisor and with her bestie, great times.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you are not at risk of losing your job, why does any of this bother you? Work place distractions are a normal part of doing business. This bothers you because you are letting it bother you. If it starts to get to the point where your productivity is putting your job at risk then just tell these chicks to stop fvcking with you and they will stop... if they don't then file a grievance, if you don't want to do that then quit and get another job.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope they are a different group. In any case tell them to leave you alone. If they dont go to HR.

CptRomn

Don Juan
Reaction score
subtle brag thread. If you have done nothing sexually with any of them, then they are just your average attention *****s.
Whats the issue?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
subtle brag thread. If you have done nothing sexually with any of them, then they are just your average attention *****s.
Whats the issue?
Right my friend whose a great guy any lady would be lucky to have just got rid of a rotation of 4 timewasters using him like this.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right my friend whose a great guy any lady would be lucky to have just got rid of a rotation of 4 timewasters using him like this.
lol, this guy is funny. either bang them or don't, answer seems pretty simple. look at all the married women chasing me, how awesome am I? What a child, do I suppose you have a 10k square foot house, million dollar car and house in the hamptons? dummy

pretty hard to have all these married women chasing you when you're eating hot pockets in your mom's basement.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, this guy is funny. either bang them or don't, answer seems pretty simple. look at all the married women chasing me, how awesome am I? What a child, do I suppose you have a 10k square foot house, million dollar car and house in the hamptons? dummy

pretty hard to have all these married women chasing you when you're eating hot pockets in your mom's basement.
Some people call the female genitals a "hot pocket"

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a story to brag. I wish I didn’t have this problem. I have four women at work constantly vying for my attention. The first is a heavy set 24year old with a boyfriend who I have no interest in. The second is my immediate supervisor who is recently married with a kid. (Doable) She is constantly blowing up my phone outside of work and is always touching me in a sensual way on my shoulder and waist in the workplace. The third woman is really attractive and has a boyfriend who goes away on business a few times per year. The last one is the head boss, also married with a child. She is always bad mouthing her husband in front of me, wants me to go over to her house to fix some things. Anyway, these women are becoming annoying . I had all four ask me if I wanted to go for drinks after work. I refused. It’s amazing how women chase after men other women want. It’s ridiculous. I can’t get any work done because these bishes don’t leave me alone. Any suggestions?
Don't bang any of them, at least if you care about your job. I repeat, DO NOT ENGAGE THIS.

Realize the power you have, if you play this right. These women can make your life a lot easier if you play it right. But they also can make it a living hell if you play it wrong. Stay above it.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Sure. Don´t bang the ones the have kids. Bang the one with boyfriend away on business and f0cking enjoy it.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
why are all 4 women hitting on u if all of them have bfs/husbands. ridiculous

you shoudl sleep with all of them then make them know it and leave

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Work places that has more women then men tend to generate this type of drama.

I say drama because it's likely drama in those type of places.

Don't get me wrong OP, I do believe you, many men has experienced this, more so if it's a production facility.

Oftentimes it's not because of ur seduction skills but it's more to do with the women themselves being competitive with each other, each trying to outdo the other, the married ones will try harder to prove a point.

They're not looking to cheat per se, merely setting up the pecking order on their feline hierarchical order.

If this is the situation then you're just a tool in their "war games" and nothing more.

It'll likely fizzle out after some time has passed.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a disaster and ticking time bomb waiting to happen.

If this is burger king, crush everything and thrur daughter. If this is your career, exercise common sense.

Women date up. They wait at the finish line and **** the winners.

Get a better paying job. The hen house will band together if and when **** goes south. They may hate each other but will collaborate for a common goal. Be warned.

Older, fat heffers, and single moms or women with kids? What the ****kkk?

At midnight, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21. Not doing it right.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for a guy being an optimist but I think you (OP) are mistaking their harmless flirting and attention whoring as actual interest.

If you really have women falling all over themselves for you then you should have the confidence to go out and snag a woman who is up to your standards, on your own that you can introduce to your female coworkers...

I think you are projecting your desires to sleep with your coworkers...

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes this happens when you are the only guy who works with to many trashy women, been in this situation before when i was around 22-24, do not **** anyone, otherwise it will turn out of control, if its the boss extract money raises or promotions then silently bail to another job. that is the only way. Other wise enjoy it while it last.

I had my direct supervisor offer a trip for me an her to go to vegas, and another was basicly begging to get ****ed while at work. there where more trying to get me to **** them. at the time i really didnt think much of anything and just asummed it was cazy women drama. i could have took advantage but looking back now if i pulled the trigger on any thing it would have gotton ugly real quick.

Women are competitive they may like you, the trashy ones will sleep with you while the others will try and catch you slippin to exploit you. and they are snakes. Working in this environment really changed my view on women. Women are not team players like men, women will put up a front while stepping on the weak always. Men have the ability to bring even the weakest up to the top with them, think of the short side kick next to the hero, how many women hero's have side kick? if **** hits the fan they will sell you or anyone down the river for themselves.

if this is a fly by kind of job then do what ever. if this is a carear i suggest you either pump the boss for you own good or leave. it will become a prison for you.

Last edited: