"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Foreign girl trying to take advantage of me?

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
I wouldn't expect much since you already did and she ignored it but nothing wrong with trying again.
I asked her out a few mins ago. She still doesnt seem very interested and she cant speak my language very well so i asked her in english if she wants to hang put. She asked me " right now "? I said " no not now, ill Text you" and that was it.
Did i **** up or what ?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,090
I asked her out a few mins ago. She still doesnt seem very interested and she cant speak my language very well so i asked her in english if she wants to hang put. She asked me " right now "? I said " no not now, ill Text you" and that was it.
Did i **** up or what ?
You are over analyzing every detail. Just invite her to spend time with you and force her to say yes or no and then see if she follows though if she says yes.

I strongly believe a man should never reject himself and should always force a woman to reject him by taking action. You'd be surprised how often they go with it.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
She sits next to me and doesnt give me any attention. I dont wanna ask her while all guys are in class. Should i really ask in person? I dont think shes interested because she doesnt look at me or anything
Next her.
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
You are over analyzing every detail. Just invite her to spend time with you and force her to say yes or no and then see if she follows though if she says yes.

I strongly believe a man should never reject himself and should always force a woman to reject him by taking action. You'd be surprised how often they go with it.
There is a lockdown in my country. Restaurants etc. are closed and i dont have my own place. She has her own place but it would be weird if i'd invite myself to her place. Any suggestions or just meet her outside.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,090
There is a lockdown in my country. Restaurants etc. are closed and i dont have my own place. She has her own place but it would be weird if i'd invite myself to her place. Any suggestions or just meet her outside.
Go for a walk somewhere. A park or a cool area with a bunch of shops that you can do window shopping type stuff and can lead to fun conversations about things.
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
I texted her that we can meet wednesday and now she replied that it's better for her on friday because her work ends earlier on this day. Is this acceptable
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
I texted her that we can meet wednesday and now she replied that it's better for her on friday because her work ends earlier on this day. Is this acceptable
If you feel it's genuine.,why not
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
She sent me a Text after that and i replied. Then she asked me another thing and i ignored it.
She just ignored it when i asked her out idk if she understood it or not.
This is classic attention whoare behaviour. She plays stupid and ignores you when you ask her out and instead tries to lead the conversation to other topics to waste your time.

The reason she avoids those questions is because she doesn't want to outright reject you, because then you'd stop giving her attention.
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
This is classic attention whoare behaviour. She plays stupid and ignores you when you ask her out and instead tries to lead the conversation to other topics to waste your time.

The reason she avoids those questions is because she doesn't want to outright reject you, because then you'd stop giving her attention.
@BackInTheGame78

I'm on my way home now the " date " ended. She acted very confident the whole time and these are the things i noticed:
- she walked very fast and she was going in front of me
- when i tried to hug her she declined
- was on her phone a few times but not all the time so i didnt say anything
- she didnt let me lead ( determined the direction where we going etc.
- she asked me a few questions about stuff she needs help for ( because shes a foreigner ) i told her to ask the competent authority
After 1 1/2 hours she said she had to go home.
I thought that this could be my last chance to escalate and while we were going i put my arms around her waist and she told me that she doesnt want that. She was very serious while telling me that. So we are going back were we met and she suddenly changes the direction and says she has to go that way.
I say bye and that's it.

I was overall Funny we had nice conversations. I had to put was less effort in a girl before i kissed her etc so that wasnt the problem.
Ah and i paid for nothing. She paid her coffee.

This girl didnt even look good. Body was nice and she studied something in her homeland. She told me that she wants to be a career woman.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Ah and i paid for nothing. She paid her coffee.
You're wrong. You did pay with your time. This is time that could've been spent elsewhere or with someone else.
As you get older, it becomes even more valuable than pvssy itself.
Be frugal with your time and who you give it to.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,090
@BackInTheGame78

I'm on my way home now the " date " ended. She acted very confident the whole time and these are the things i noticed:
- she walked very fast and she was going in front of me
- when i tried to hug her she declined
- was on her phone a few times but not all the time so i didnt say anything
- she didnt let me lead ( determined the direction where we going etc.
- she asked me a few questions about stuff she needs help for ( because shes a foreigner ) i told her to ask the competent authority
After 1 1/2 hours she said she had to go home.
I thought that this could be my last chance to escalate and while we were going i put my arms around her waist and she told me that she doesnt want that. She was very serious while telling me that. So we are going back were we met and she suddenly changes the direction and says she has to go that way.
I say bye and that's it.

I was overall Funny we had nice conversations. I had to put was less effort in a girl before i kissed her etc so that wasnt the problem.
Ah and i paid for nothing. She paid her coffee.

This girl didnt even look good. Body was nice and she studied something in her homeland. She told me that she wants to be a career woman.
Sounds like a pretty awful date in terms of a real date. But at least you found out early and she didn't string you along for 3 or 4 dates.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
@BackInTheGame78

I'm on my way home now the " date " ended. She acted very confident the whole time and these are the things i noticed:
- she walked very fast and she was going in front of me
- when i tried to hug her she declined
- was on her phone a few times but not all the time so i didnt say anything
- she didnt let me lead ( determined the direction where we going etc.
- she asked me a few questions about stuff she needs help for ( because shes a foreigner ) i told her to ask the competent authority
After 1 1/2 hours she said she had to go home.
I thought that this could be my last chance to escalate and while we were going i put my arms around her waist and she told me that she doesnt want that. She was very serious while telling me that. So we are going back were we met and she suddenly changes the direction and says she has to go that way.
I say bye and that's it.

I was overall Funny we had nice conversations. I had to put was less effort in a girl before i kissed her etc so that wasnt the problem.
Ah and i paid for nothing. She paid her coffee.

This girl didnt even look good. Body was nice and she studied something in her homeland. She told me that she wants to be a career woman.
The signs were there already that she was going to waste your time. In the end I think she went out with you in order to try to take advantage of you and get you to do some favours for her. It's good that you declined. It's also good that you made a move which forced her to show her hand and spoilt her ruse.
 
Top