Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foreign girl trying to take advantage of me?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect much since you already did and she ignored it but nothing wrong with trying again.
I asked her out a few mins ago. She still doesnt seem very interested and she cant speak my language very well so i asked her in english if she wants to hang put. She asked me " right now "? I said " no not now, ill Text you" and that was it.
Did i **** up or what ?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I asked her out a few mins ago. She still doesnt seem very interested and she cant speak my language very well so i asked her in english if she wants to hang put. She asked me " right now "? I said " no not now, ill Text you" and that was it.
Did i **** up or what ?
You are over analyzing every detail. Just invite her to spend time with you and force her to say yes or no and then see if she follows though if she says yes.

I strongly believe a man should never reject himself and should always force a woman to reject him by taking action. You'd be surprised how often they go with it.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sits next to me and doesnt give me any attention. I dont wanna ask her while all guys are in class. Should i really ask in person? I dont think shes interested because she doesnt look at me or anything
Next her.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are over analyzing every detail. Just invite her to spend time with you and force her to say yes or no and then see if she follows though if she says yes.

I strongly believe a man should never reject himself and should always force a woman to reject him by taking action. You'd be surprised how often they go with it.
There is a lockdown in my country. Restaurants etc. are closed and i dont have my own place. She has her own place but it would be weird if i'd invite myself to her place. Any suggestions or just meet her outside.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There is a lockdown in my country. Restaurants etc. are closed and i dont have my own place. She has her own place but it would be weird if i'd invite myself to her place. Any suggestions or just meet her outside.
Go for a walk somewhere. A park or a cool area with a bunch of shops that you can do window shopping type stuff and can lead to fun conversations about things.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I texted her that we can meet wednesday and now she replied that it's better for her on friday because her work ends earlier on this day. Is this acceptable

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I texted her that we can meet wednesday and now she replied that it's better for her on friday because her work ends earlier on this day. Is this acceptable
If you feel it's genuine.,why not

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sent me a Text after that and i replied. Then she asked me another thing and i ignored it.
She just ignored it when i asked her out idk if she understood it or not.
This is classic attention whoare behaviour. She plays stupid and ignores you when you ask her out and instead tries to lead the conversation to other topics to waste your time.

The reason she avoids those questions is because she doesn't want to outright reject you, because then you'd stop giving her attention.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is classic attention whoare behaviour. She plays stupid and ignores you when you ask her out and instead tries to lead the conversation to other topics to waste your time.

The reason she avoids those questions is because she doesn't want to outright reject you, because then you'd stop giving her attention.
@BackInTheGame78

I'm on my way home now the " date " ended. She acted very confident the whole time and these are the things i noticed:
- she walked very fast and she was going in front of me
- when i tried to hug her she declined
- was on her phone a few times but not all the time so i didnt say anything
- she didnt let me lead ( determined the direction where we going etc.
- she asked me a few questions about stuff she needs help for ( because shes a foreigner ) i told her to ask the competent authority
After 1 1/2 hours she said she had to go home.
I thought that this could be my last chance to escalate and while we were going i put my arms around her waist and she told me that she doesnt want that. She was very serious while telling me that. So we are going back were we met and she suddenly changes the direction and says she has to go that way.
I say bye and that's it.

I was overall Funny we had nice conversations. I had to put was less effort in a girl before i kissed her etc so that wasnt the problem.
Ah and i paid for nothing. She paid her coffee.

This girl didnt even look good. Body was nice and she studied something in her homeland. She told me that she wants to be a career woman.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're wrong. You did pay with your time. This is time that could've been spent elsewhere or with someone else.
As you get older, it becomes even more valuable than pvssy itself.
Be frugal with your time and who you give it to.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78

I'm on my way home now the " date " ended. She acted very confident the whole time and these are the things i noticed:
- she asked me a few questions about stuff she needs help for ( because shes a foreigner ) i told her to ask the competent authority
I thought that this could be my last chance to escalate and while we were going i put my arms around her waist and she told me that she doesnt want that. She was very serious while telling me that. So we are going back were we met and she suddenly changes the direction and says she has to go that way.
I say bye and that's it.

I was overall Funny we had nice conversations. I had to put was less effort in a girl before i kissed her etc so that wasnt the problem.

This girl didnt even look good. Body was nice and she studied something in her homeland. She told me that she wants to be a career woman.
Sounds like a pretty awful date in terms of a real date. But at least you found out early and she didn't string you along for 3 or 4 dates.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78

I say bye and that's it.

The signs were there already that she was going to waste your time. In the end I think she went out with you in order to try to take advantage of you and get you to do some favours for her. It's good that you declined. It's also good that you made a move which forced her to show her hand and spoilt her ruse.