Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the sake of your mental peace, always clear things up.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd throw away a lousy woman the same way I'd throw away an old masturbation sock. Never look back nor fish it out of the trash for any reason.
With this I agree 100%. I guess I am just refining my "throw away muscle" :p

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of get what you're saying, OP, but you must always approach these things with the certainty that you're okay with it, and with all outcomes. If you prefer an ironclad rejection to a soft next then go ahead and solicit one, maybe you'll get it. Women aren't very good at rejecting directly. They won't be honest about other plates, and since they hate being scorned they don't always find it easy to tell a guy why he's not right. (Exception, if she NEEDS him to get angry so she can blame him, she might serve up a few faults.) But if it makes you feel better than go ahead and do it, as long as you're comfortable with any consequence.

Where you lost me is the "sit and wait" part. C'mon man, that's DJ 101, do not sit and stew over someone else's prerogative. Not saying you can't feel bad about a breakup, but waiting for her to reach out or whatever, that's a big waste of time. Either move on, or if you must, reach out and get whatever answer you're wanting.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd throw away a lousy woman the same way I'd throw away an old masturbation sock. Never look back nor fish it out of the trash for any reason.
These can be washed. How many socks do you buy a month?? Plus you throw one out, you gotta toss its pair.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of get what you're saying, OP, but you must always approach these things with the certainty that you're okay with it, and with all outcomes. If you prefer an ironclad rejection to a soft next then go ahead and solicit one, maybe you'll get it. Women aren't very good at rejecting directly. They won't be honest about other plates, and since they hate being scorned they don't always find it easy to tell a guy why he's not right. (Exception, if she NEEDS him to get angry so she can blame him, she might serve up a few faults.) But if it makes you feel better than go ahead and do it, as long as you're comfortable with any consequence.

Where you lost me is the "sit and wait" part. C'mon man, that's DJ 101, do not sit and stew over someone else's prerogative. Not saying you can't feel bad about a breakup, but waiting for her to reach out or whatever, that's a big waste of time. Either move on, or if you must, reach out and get whatever answer you're wanting.
We're talking about a broad that I never even had sex with, she came over at my place after heavy sexual flirt over the phone and then she started acting funny. I almost completely forgot about her in a week's time after she stopped talking, but this facker keeps watching my stories in IG to this day, likes my posts LOL that's why it kept bugging me. It's like a little bug that keeps putting itself in front of you time and time and time again when her actions seem to tell you sth else. So I said yeah fack it, shoot her a text, see what happens. Sent the text, she saw it, didn't answer, now she's off even if she wrote first.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, most men just ain't attractive enough to have options but don't put all men in that category. Only lower ranking males don't have options
It's one of those you are right but you are wrong. Women by mature are choosers. By large women choose, even the fat once choose, even ugly once choose, even old once choose. It's the way it is man. Even in the wild, women of different species, for example pigeons, choose.

Of course, a man can be a 666, 6 pack abs, 6 figure salary, 6 foot tall, then he will be chosen ----- not.......... choose. Al thought it's possible with those characteristics to think you are choosing, 100%.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
It's one of those you are right but you are wrong. Women by mature are choosers. By large women choose, even the fat once choose, even ugly once choose, even old once choose. It's the way it is man. Even in the wild, women of different species, for example pigeons, choose.

Of course, a man can be a 666, 6 pack abs, 6 figure salary, 6 foot tall, then he will be chosen ----- not.......... choose. Al thought it's possible with those characteristics to think you are choosing, 100%.
Correct, women are the choosers, crazy that lots of men in 2019 still dont get that concept.