"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

******** for "I had a great time"

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
After a date, the girl tells you she had a great time but does not tell you she wants you to see or call her again or hints that she wants you to see her again; is that basically her blowing you off?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Florida
Don't overthink things. YOU SHOULD KNOW IF SHE HAD A GOOD TIME. The vibe will be there. She doesn't have to offer any plans that's what you're for. Call her in two days, see how the vibe is. Every chick is different, some of them will be all over you, please call me tomo, let's get together. And others will be much more reserved. As others have said, make the ho say no. Don't overanalyze and potentially blow off what was working for you.

MR
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Yea, I agree. I have had girls acting reserved and even disinterested only to accept a date and actually show up.

So I think I will give her the benefit of the doubt and call in a couple of days.
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Yep - call her in a few days and then you'll know.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Why not just ask if she would like to do it again sometime, right then and there? You don't have to be specific, just wondering if she is worth pursuing. No need to wait a few days either, why not ask her since the two of you are talking about it?
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
A typical scenario:

1) Guy and girl date

2) They both had fun

3) A week later, guy calls girl

4) Girl is too shy to ask him on another date

5) Guy is too shy to ask her on another date

6) They think they both didn't like each other


Such a shame.
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Sometimes a girl doesn't want to appear too eager and scare the guy off. I mean, if she'd said "Oh i had a great time let's get together tomorrow!" you'd be freaked.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Guys are usually afraid of rejection or looking desperate so they don't ask. :rolleyes:
 

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
woman says " i had a great time" = "lets do it again soon"
 

fatkins

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
******** for "I had a great time"=That was the best sex I've ever had, ever.
 
Top