“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Foolproof way to get your gf or wife back

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I don’t understand this line of thinking goodstuff. Why would you think that? Given up? That’s something a woman would say to me to get me back on the plantation.
Are you going to say I will be a lonely old man some day?
So you think it’s binary? Go or no-go? Given up on what? Marriage? Even though I was married doesn’t mean I was ever built for it. I wasn’t.
How narrow and socially trained is that?
Given up on the plantation. I like that one. Plantation is real as eff. Women control it with politics, groups, police etc. Its real as eff.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
So.... this title was a bit misleading. Foolproof way to get your ex gf or wife back but then it’s about a cheating wh0re basically?
It drew you into the post right? I was giving the reality of the cheated on situation.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
None of us are immune. It's not something I'm proud to admit, but after I felt 'wronged' by an ex, I wanted revenge. And yes, I know. It shows that I was invested. Anyway... I slept with two of her female friends.

As it has been stated on here before, women do not typically have a similar 'moral code.'

Knowing that an ex confided in these women and that eventually, the ex would find out (without my saying a thing) was quite satisfying. I recommend this avenue for a little fun and a little quasi 'victory.'
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
None of us are immune. It's not something I'm proud to admit, but after I felt 'wronged' by an ex, I wanted revenge. And yes, I know. It shows that I was invested. Anyway... I slept with two of her female friends.

As it has been stated on here before, women do not typically have a similar 'moral code.'

Knowing that an ex confided in these women and that eventually, the ex would find out (without my saying a thing) was quite satisfying. I recommend this avenue for a little fun and a little quasi 'victory.'
Within the feminine imperative you communicated. And when they saw you sling some good dee they knew she was full of it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Feminine Imperative:
A feminine reality whereby men exist for the benefit of women only.

That term was not coined on this forum.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
If prostition was legal. And there were no STDS, there would be no “feminine imperative”.
The feminine imperative is a biological programme that all women are imbued with, you cannot change it biologically but you can subvert it by offering an alternative.

Something enduring like Jesus did or what most religion does, redemption via masculine leadership.
 
Top