Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foolproof way to get your gf or wife back

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prevented her from opening her legs?
She doesn't open her legs for no reason. She cheats on you either because she doesn't respect you, or you letting her because you don't care about her enough.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes prevent her from opening her legs.. wax the stairs in the morning, make sure she breaks the hip when she fall's.. do this repeately until you buy enough time, to plan or she forget the other man

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize when the cheating spouse gets with a new affair partner they go through an idealized "honeymoon stage". In their honeymoon everything they do will be perfect. You will not interrupt her or take her attention off her honeymoon. They LONG for the next meeting the next sex. Do you think your spouse remembers they love you when they are having a honeymoon with someone new? Shes going to be overly critical and hating everything about you. Brace yourself and pray... Because youve been the perfect strong CUCKHOLD. I dont believe in supporting someone whose getting over on you. Have self respect. Put yourself and your kids first. Think about the example the wife is showing the kids. Take action.

In this situation is 3 choices

1. Stay and pray. Your self worth will go to zero and her disrespect will grow. Plus when this affair ends she will start another
2. CHEAT on her. A surefire way to ger a cheaters attention and take the power back is to cheat on them back.
3. Divorce or dump her move on.

In the interim period of cheating if you have not left i suggest removing all forms of financial, emotional and physical support. Ignore her.
So.... this title was a bit misleading. Foolproof way to get your ex gf or wife back but then it’s about a cheating wh0re basically?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
There’s a lot of venom in this thread. Lol

Lately I’ve been learning to understand expressive/passives. I admit that it was hard at first. The operating basis’ are so different.
Expressive's have the abilities that I don’t have. Life is straight forward for the most part for me.

Getting a cheating GF or wife back is an attempt to grasp and hang onto a feeling or a state from the past. Kinda like getting back to that state of intensity. A type of completeness that once existed. This is a touchy thing. It’s like a woman pining for years over her lost “ideal man”. She never quite gets over it.

Having is never the same as wanting. There is failure in this idea of recovering a “love”

Expressive’s connect deeply but it is the lack of understanding of the world that seals their fate. A passive has the potential to connect with many many women. Yet they pine over the one. This is the feminine training syndrome. The feminine imperative.
It is quite feminine in nature. I’ve known some serious disconnected tough men who have wished they had the gifts that passive men have.
The real answer is to recover your natural self and gifts that you are endowed with and grant these gifts to women of your choice. Many happy women for having had the opportunity to connect with you.

If you have religious or personal codes for not wanting to share yourself with many women. There is not much hope for recovery for you.
You are stuck in your own trap.
Women haven’t trapped you. You’ve trapped you.

There will never be a one for you. Ever. There is no such thing. You may even know this consciously but the rest of you won’t comply with that truth.
You bought into the imperative and now you have to go get your money back. You were ripped off.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a lot of venom in this thread. Lol

Lately I’ve been learning to understand expressive/passives. I admit that it was hard at first. The operating basis’ are so different.
Expressive's have the abilities that I don’t have. Life is straight forward for the most part for me.

Getting a cheating GF or wife back is an attempt to grasp and hang onto a feeling or a state from the past. Kinda like getting back to that state of intensity. A type of completeness that once existed. This is a touchy thing. It’s like a woman pining for years over her lost “ideal man”. She never quite gets over it.

Having is never the same as wanting. There is failure in this idea of recovering a “love”

Expressive’s connect deeply but it is the lack of understanding of the world that seals their fate. A passive has the potential to connect with many many women. Yet they pine over the one. This is the feminine training syndrome. The feminine imperative.
It is quite feminine in nature. I’ve known some serious disconnected tough men who have wished they had the gifts that passive men have.
The real answer is to recover your natural self and gifts that you are endowed with and grant these gifts to women of your choice. Many happy women for having had the opportunity to connect with you.

If you have religious or personal codes for not wanting to share yourself with many women. There is not much hope for recovery for you.
You are stuck in your own trap.
Women haven’t trapped you. You’ve trapped you.

There will never be a one for you. Ever. There is no such thing. You may even know this consciously but the rest of you won’t comply with that truth.
You bought into the imperative and now you have to go get your money back. You were ripped off.
I know theres not a "the one". But you think no woman will prefer you and have your back?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know theres not a "the one". But you think no woman will prefer you and have your back?
They may have your back in the moment but long term or if another back is better than your back? No, she'll jump ship so quick it'd make your head spin. Someone said that line to me and man, has it stuck in there good. If she says something like I love you or you're the best, add right now to the end of it. If she says she won't do something, like bring another woman into the bed with the two of you, add with you to the end of it. This sums up women in 2 sentences, so no, she may prefer you and have your back in that moment but would I count on her to always have my back no matter what? No, I'd have to be pretty stupid at this point to believe that after all the crap I've been through with women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They may have your back in the moment but long term or if another back is better than your back? No, she'll jump ship so quick it'd make your head spin. Someone said that line to me and man, has it stuck in there good. If she says something like I love you or you're the best, add right now to the end of it. If she says she won't do something, like bring another woman into the bed with the two of you, add with you to the end of it. This sums up women in 2 sentences, so no, she may prefer you and have your back in that moment but would I count on her to always have my back no matter what? No, I'd have to be pretty stupid at this point to believe that after all the crap I've been through with women.
It depends upon her personality type bro. Obviously you cant have too many failures.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Only if it benefits her. You can’t change her spots. This is the rest of him not complying with there is no one.

This is a tough one as an expressive needs to connect with others so the idea that there might be one that has his back is another version of the one. Jumping from a sinking ship to another sinking ship.
It’s still about not accepting a woman as a woman. That she should conform to make her man’s life easier when she has no clue whatsoever on how to do that. Even if she wanted to.

A man might want to consider some self assessing on who and what shaped him in his life. Where does this “need” or “hope” come from.

It’s like trying to turn a baseball into a monster truck to try and change a woman’s only survival skills into what makes her man feel complete with her guaranteed to have his back. It’s illogical in life and he still doesn’t understand.

Men have men’s back. This is the brotherhood. Women are a different matter.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if it benefits her. You can’t change her spots. This is the rest of him not complying with there is no one.

This is a tough one as an expressive needs to connect with others so the idea that there might be one that has his back is another version of the one. Jumping from a sinking ship to another sinking ship.
It’s still about not accepting a woman as a woman. That she should conform to make her man’s life easier when she has no clue whatsoever on how to do that. Even if she wanted to.

A man might want to consider some self assessing on who and what shaped him in his life. Where does this “need” or “hope” come from.

It’s like trying to turn a baseball into a monster truck to try and change a woman’s only survival skills into what makes her man feel complete with her guaranteed to have his back. It’s illogical in life is understood.

Men have men’s back. This is the brotherhood. Women are a different matter.
Theres not one singular form of woman. There are approximately 18 personality types.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Theres not one singular form of woman. There are approximately 18 personality types.
Then why is the actual divorce rate closer to 75% than 50%?
I don’t believe in that crap.
So is your belief that what you want is obtainable?
Then why gave a discussion about it?
Where have you personally observed this in actual personal observation?

I’m good with it. As far as I’m concerned you are good to go.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why is the actual divorce rate closer to 75% than 50%?
I don’t believe in that crap.
So is your belief that what you want is obtainable?
Then why gave a discussion about it?
Where have you personally observed this in actual personal observation?

I’m good with it. As far as I’m concerned you are good to go.
Well as you say. Just because there are 18 personality types it doesnt mean most of woman hood hasn't been swayed by the feminine imperitive. So that means plates for life or yiur effed?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Well as you say. Just because there are 18 personality types it doesnt mean most of woman hood hasn't been swayed by the feminine imperitive. So that means plates for life or yiur effed?
I don’t have that answer for you. I have my own answer for me. But I am not interested in a single be all partner. Those days are gone. I don’t have the ulterior motive of the one.
Even in your hope for all those personalities women are said to have, you are looking for the one. The perfect match. Oneitis lives in you. It morphs from one form to another. But I don’t think you are alone. Most expressive’s secretly hold that desire. That one out of a hundred, or thousand or million.

The psycho babble world is grown in the imperative. It supports women. That’s why “marriage counseling” has a very miserable success rate. She bounces anyway.
“Grief counseling” has just as miserable success rate.
When did you meet even one person cured? I mean really cured. There aren’t any.

The feminine imperative has always existed. In all of time. It’s their biology to optimize their survival rate and bear strong children. You can’t change their spots.
True women can have different survival strategies but they are all formulated based on her experiences within the parameters of the feminine imperative. What works for her.
She will bounce if her situation becomes untenable based on HER assessment. She does not have the capacity to be who you want her to be.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t have that answer for you. I have my own answer for me. But I am not interested in a single be all partner. Those days are gone. I don’t have the ulterior motive of the one.
Even in your hope for all those personalities women are said to have, you are looking for the one. The perfect match. Oneitis lives in you. It morphs from one form to another. But I don’t think you are alone. Most expressive’s secretly hold that desire. That one out of a hundred, or thousand or million.

The psycho babble world is grown in the imperative. It supports women. That’s why “marriage counseling” has a very miserable success rate. She bounces anyway.
“Grief counseling” has just as miserable success rate.
When did you meet even one person cured? I mean really cured. There aren’t any.

The feminine imperative has always existed. In all of time. It’s their biology to optimize their survival rate and bear strong children. You can’t change their spots.
True women can have different survival strategies but they are all formulated based on her experiences within the parameters of the feminine imperative. What works for her.
She will bounce if her situation becomes untenable based on HER assessment. She does not have the capacity to be who you want her to be.
Thats rather bleak and cynical assessment. If thats your reality you will make it true.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats rather bleak and cynical assessment. If thats your reality you will make it true.
I don't think it is a matter of self fulfilling prophecies, it's just the way it is most of the time. Is it that way all the time, 100%? No but if you said somewhere in the 90s, you're right, plain and simple. I can't wish women into being the type of truly loving, loyal and submissive creatures I want them to be. There are things that I can do to use their nature of leopard spot changing behavior to get the behavior I want but I can't make them be the type of single relationship type of creatures that I want them to be, it doesn't exist.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it is a matter of self fulfilling prophecies, it's just the way it is most of the time. Is it that way all the time, 100%? No but if you said somewhere in the 90s, you're right, plain and simple. I can't wish women into being the type of truly loving, loyal and submissive creatures I want them to be. There are things that I can do to use their nature of leopard spot changing behavior to get the behavior I want but I can't make them be the type of single relationship type of creatures that I want them to be, it doesn't exist.
I mean common they cant be branch swinging wild animals.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You assume that I desire a single woman to fulfill a life. You are looking at me through your lens and how you interact emotionally with the world. I do not have this.
Like I said earlier it took a lot of work for me to understand expressive’s. I can feel you in a way now. Much like I can feel a woman or the plight of my fellow warriors.
I do not have the feelings you have. A woman cannot give me what I need the most. I am not in the imperative. I was for a long time but not now.

I am a dominant. Yes, it is a rather strange world compared to yours.
I have a full range of emotions like you. Maybe even more so because I am not encumbered in some ways. I can just feel without attaching a meaning to it.

Try to really understand what my world is like. I have never had a hero or someone to look up to. I look up to me. I’m completely different than you. I am not hurting or have been damaged. I have no affliction. I am at peace in my place. But a woman can get soooo much from me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You assume that I desire a single woman to fulfill a life. You are looking at me through your lens and how you interact emotionally with the world. I do not have this.
Like I said earlier it took a lot of work for me to understand expressive’s. I can feel you in a way now. Much like I can feel a woman or the plight of my fellow warriors.
I do not have the feelings you have. A woman cannot give me what I need the most. I am not in the imperative. I was for a long time but not now.

I am a dominant. Yes, it is a rather strange world compared to yours.
I have a full range of emotions like you. Maybe even more so because I am not encumbered in some ways. I can just feel without attaching a meaning to it.

Try to really understand what my world is like. I have never had a hero or someone to look up to. I look up to me. I’m completely different than you. I am not hurting or have been damaged. I have no affliction. I am at peace in my place. But a woman can get soooo much from me.
You dont know me. I just havent adopted the fully bleak viewpoint.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You dont know me. I just havent adopted the fully bleak viewpoint.
I’m good with that. Knock yourself out. Didn’t say I knew you. Said I understand you.
My viewpoint is quite inspiring for me. It gives me the whole world without being encumbered with certain needs that not in alignment with my ambitions and goals.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m good with that. Knock yourself out. Didn’t say I knew you. Said I understand you.
My viewpoint is quite inspiring for me. It gives me the whole world without being encumbered with certain needs that not in alignment with my ambitions and goals.
I know most women arent good for it. I just havent given up on all.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I know most women arent good for it. I just havent given up on all.
I don’t understand this line of thinking goodstuff. Why would you think that? Given up? That’s something a woman would say to me to get me back on the plantation.
Are you going to say I will be a lonely old man some day?
So you think it’s binary? Go or no-go? Given up on what? Marriage? Even though I was married doesn’t mean I was ever built for it. I wasn’t.
How narrow and socially trained is that?