Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foolproof way to get your gf or wife back

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize when the cheating spouse gets with a new affair partner they go through an idealized "honeymoon stage". In their honeymoon everything they do will be perfect. You will not interrupt her or take her attention off her honeymoon. They LONG for the next meeting the next sex. Do you think your spouse remembers they love you when they are having a honeymoon with someone new? Shes going to be overly critical and hating everything about you. Brace yourself and pray... Because youve been the perfect strong CUCKHOLD. I dont believe in supporting someone whose getting over on you. Have self respect. Put yourself and your kids first. Think about the example the wife is showing the kids. Take action.

In this situation is 3 choices

1. Stay and pray. Your self worth will go to zero and her disrespect will grow. Plus when this affair ends she will start another
2. CHEAT on her. A surefire way to ger a cheaters attention and take the power back is to cheat on them back.
3. Divorce or dump her move on.

In the interim period of cheating if you have not left i suggest removing all forms of financial, emotional and physical support. Ignore her.

Soflobro4

Banned
Reaction score
You do realize when the cheating spouse gets with a new affair partner they go through an idealized "honeymoon stage". In their honeymoon everything they do will be perfect. You will not interrupt her or take her attention off her honeymoon. They LONG for the next meeting the next sex. Do you think your spouse remembers they love you when they are having a honeymoon with someone new? Shes going to be overly critical and hating everything about you. Brace yourself and pray... Because youve been the perfect strong CUCKHOLD. I dont believe in supporting someone whose getting over on you. Have self respect. Put yourself and your kids first. Think about the example the wife is showing the kids. Take action.

1. Stay and pray. Your self worth will go to zero and her disrespect will grow. Plus when this affair ends she will start another
2. CHEAT on her. A surefire way to ger a cheaters attention and take the power back is to cheat on them back.

In the interim period of cheating if you have not left i suggest removing all forms of financial, emotional and physical support. Ignore her.
Cheating implies that you're still with her

A

AJ84

Option 3. If someone hurts you in that way, forgetting and moving on is the best way to heal yourself.

Any energy, even negative energy, to get back at someone who cheated is your own energy being depleted on someone else. Someone who doesn’t deserve it.

Forgetting and moving on is in my opinion is always the best ‘revenge’.

I was once cheated on and did just that. Dude actually had the nerve to call me a cold b*tch when I wouldn’t return his texts (tried to get back with me). I said I would rather be a cold b*tch than a dumb b*tch.

Never looked back.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Option 3. If someone hurts you in that way, forgetting and moving on is the best way to heal yourself.

Any energy, even negative energy, to get back at someone who cheated is your own energy being depleted on someone else. Someone who doesn’t deserve it.

I was once cheated on and did just that. Dude actually had the nerve to call me a cold b*tch when I wouldn’t return his texts (tried to get back with me). I said I would rather be a cold b*tch than a dumb b*tch.

Never looked back.
It wasn't cheating in revenge but rather consequences. Plus the power dynamic is real. Its an option.

Soflobro4

Banned
Reaction score

Never looked back.
You just hurt her back as much as possible, so this by either pulling the rug out from under her and walking away, or use her and then pull the rug out from under her. Women like this deserve to be traumatized. It's worse when a woman does this than when a man does.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just hurt her back as much as possible, so this by either pulling the rug out from under her and walking away, or use her and then pull the rug out from under her. Women like this deserve to be traumatized. It's worse when a woman does this than when a man does.
It is... But the power dynamic of them being cheated on does drain them dry. Im all about solutions.

Soflobro4

Banned
Reaction score
It is... But the power dynamic of them being cheated on does drain them dry. Im all about solutions.
I mean the obvious solution is cutting the bad fruit off ur tree asap. But try and do it in a way that causes her an enormous amount of trauma.

I get the whole "women will be women" and that their hypergamous and whatever. But they can control themselves and they know when they're taking advantage. They can just dump a guy as soon as they realize they've lost attraction and not take advantage. So these women deserve to pay for being piece of garbage human beings.

The main problem is that women in western countries are WAY to comfortable acting on their feelings without regards for other people. The way most women choose to behave in western culture is totally unacceptable and they still have the nerve to play the victim.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean the obvious solution is cutting the bad fruit off ur tree asap. But try and do it in a way that causes her an enormous amount of trauma.

I get the whole "women will be women" and that their hypergamous and whatever. But they can control themselves and they know when they're taking advantage. They can just dump a guy as soon as they realize they've lost attraction and not take advantage. So these women deserve to pay for being piece of garbage human beings.

The main problem is that women in western countries are WAY to comfortable acting on their feelings without regards for other people. The way most women choose to behave in western culture is totally unacceptable and they still have the nerve to play the victim.
Why wasted your energy making plans hurting her? She may likes that if it's you still thinking about her even In a bad way(it's a sure way to affirms her that you're being hurted) Better spend it on Your own growth and preserve your sanity, just dump her for good is the best solution, always.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've often wondered what causes psychosis in some men and why other men are seemingly immune to it.

Gonna be a good read to peek into the mindset of psychos.

Please continue boys...

As a side note; it's good that you're posting online as opposed to shooting up a store choke full of women whilst foaming at the mouth shouting gibberish about these invaders from hell with all their feminine wiles.

Soflobro4

Banned
Reaction score
Why wasted your energy making plans hurting her? She may likes that if it's you still thinking about her even In a bad way(it's a sure way to affirms her that you're being hurted) Better spend it on Your own growth and preserve your sanity, just dump her for good is the best solution, always.
I mean just do it without regards to her feelings

Soflobro4

Banned
Reaction score
I've often wondered what causes psychosis in some men and why other men are seemingly immune to it.

Gonna be a good read to peek into the mindset of psychos.

Please continue boys...

As a side note; it's good that you're posting online as opposed to shooting up a store choke full of women whilst foaming at the mouth shouting gibberish about these invaders from hell with all their feminine wiles.
Enjoy and don't speculate. You have no idea what I could have possibly already done. It's amazing what you can rationalize.

Also don't use your buzz word shaming language with me little man.

Soflobro4

Banned
Reaction score
One good revenge tactic you can utilize, and I'm aware this will sound kind of immature but who cares, is litterally just sh!t in a bag and hide it somewhere in her home. Make sure you make it extremely hard to find.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
option nuclear.

drop exclusive relationships and problems forever solved <3

Soflobro4

Banned
Reaction score
The solution is to not have her cheat in the first place. Women in love don’t cheat.
Yeah but you can't control everything. Women will do what they want and that doesn't necessarily make it your fault. That's stupid thinking. It's impossible to do everything right all the time.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but you can't control everything. Women will do what they want and that doesn't necessarily make it your fault. That's stupid thinking. It's impossible to do everything right all the time.
No it is your fault. If she’s head and heels over you she won’t cheat. You’re making excuses for men who’s women secretly loathe them.

Soflobro4

Banned
Reaction score
No it is your fault. If she’s head and heels over you she won’t cheat. You’re making excuses for men who’s women secretly loathe them.
That's not always the case though. Women can change fast. Life is more nuanced than what you just stated. She doesn't have to loath you. But that is SOMETIMES the case.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't cheating in revenge but rather consequences. Plus the power dynamic is real. Its an option.
I'll second that. Sex is not the same for men as it is for women. Men don't get attached through sex. A guy can have a piece on the side and not totally f*ck up his life. Do some guys f*ck up their lives over a side piece? Sure but all men, men who are disciplined, can have a side piece and not get attached. Women, perhaps some women, can't do that. Side pieces become the main piece eventually. It almost always fails but that is what they do. Men can compartmentalize better than women can. Men can use a side piece as a power play and simply go back to their main relationship. Women can't do that.