Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foolproof way to get your gf or wife back

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t understand this line of thinking goodstuff. Why would you think that? Given up? That’s something a woman would say to me to get me back on the plantation.
Are you going to say I will be a lonely old man some day?
So you think it’s binary? Go or no-go? Given up on what? Marriage? Even though I was married doesn’t mean I was ever built for it. I wasn’t.
How narrow and socially trained is that?
Given up on the plantation. I like that one. Plantation is real as eff. Women control it with politics, groups, police etc. Its real as eff.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So.... this title was a bit misleading. Foolproof way to get your ex gf or wife back but then it’s about a cheating wh0re basically?
It drew you into the post right? I was giving the reality of the cheated on situation.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of us are immune. It's not something I'm proud to admit, but after I felt 'wronged' by an ex, I wanted revenge. And yes, I know. It shows that I was invested. Anyway... I slept with two of her female friends.

As it has been stated on here before, women do not typically have a similar 'moral code.'

Knowing that an ex confided in these women and that eventually, the ex would find out (without my saying a thing) was quite satisfying. I recommend this avenue for a little fun and a little quasi 'victory.'

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of us are immune. It's not something I'm proud to admit, but after I felt 'wronged' by an ex, I wanted revenge. And yes, I know. It shows that I was invested. Anyway... I slept with two of her female friends.

As it has been stated on here before, women do not typically have a similar 'moral code.'

Knowing that an ex confided in these women and that eventually, the ex would find out (without my saying a thing) was quite satisfying. I recommend this avenue for a little fun and a little quasi 'victory.'
Within the feminine imperative you communicated. And when they saw you sling some good dee they knew she was full of it.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Feminine Imperative:
A feminine reality whereby men exist for the benefit of women only.

That term was not coined on this forum.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If prostition was legal. And there were no STDS, there would be no “feminine imperative”.
The feminine imperative is a biological programme that all women are imbued with, you cannot change it biologically but you can subvert it by offering an alternative.

Something enduring like Jesus did or what most religion does, redemption via masculine leadership.