Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Food Scales

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been counting calories for the last few months in my efforts to lose weight and after only estimating my portions I decided it is about time to invest in a food scale. I'm looking around on the internet but I don't have a clue which one is best for me. Does anybody here use food scales and have a good recommendation?

Armourhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn 18 lbs is a bit of overkill. But at that price its good. Hope its accurate for less weight though.

The only food scale you need is one that is accurate. My scale is digital and measures up to 200 grams. I mainly use it for cooked meat.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i look forward to seeing how far off my estimates have been. this is one addition to my weight loss arsenal that will probably get me better results. thanks man

Weigt08

Banned
Reaction score
If you’re on a diet, you’re watching serving sizes and calories. A great way to keep yourself honest is to use a food scale.Many people normally eat servings that are much larger than recommended amounts. A food scale teaches you portion control and keeps you from eating more than you planned.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actively used a scale and logged my daily food consumption for 3 months and it changed my perception of a "fitting diet" for the better.

By now, I have been using the following food scale for 6 years:

Focusing on total calories and protein intake is not enough for an effective diet. There are websites you can find the nutrition value of almost everything you eat. Helps a lot.

merrytang

Reaction score
I've been counting calories for the last few months in my efforts to lose weight and after only estimating my portions I decided it is about time to invest in a food scale. I'm looking around on the internet but I don't have a clue which one is best for me. Does anybody here use food scales and have a good recommendation?
I know the Etekcity food scale is good as i purchsed this scale before.