"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Followed me on Instagram .

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
Few days ago an ex of mine started following me again on Instagram. We haven’t talked since August. Early September i texted her how she’s doing and she didn’t even replied.

What does she want from me ? Is it a game to make me feel things again? She wants to be back with me? Any similar experiences from you guys?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
Few days ago an ex of mine started following me again on Instagram. We haven’t talked since August. Early September i texted her how she’s doing and she didn’t even replied.

What does she want from me ? Is it a game to make me feel things again? She wants to be back with me? Any similar experiences from you guys?
It means absolutely nothing. Do you ask the same questions when random accounts follows you? Of course not.

I have exes that initially blocked me on everything then unblocked after a few months then followed again a few months after that. I have others that never unfriended/unfollowed or blocked me. And still others that like my posts all the time and post supportive/flattering comments.

If any of these girls want anything from me they can ask, and they know this. I don't spend a single second wondering what they're thinking or why they're following me. It could be literally anything.

All she's done is make it easier for you to flex on her. If your posts are too awesome she may reach out or she may block/unfollow again. Point is, who cares! That's yesterday pusssy!
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Few days ago an ex of mine started following me again on Instagram. We haven’t talked since August. Early September i texted her how she’s doing and she didn’t even replied.

What does she want from me ? Is it a game to make me feel things again? She wants to be back with me? Any similar experiences from you guys?

She wants validitation. You gave it to her.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
That’s what I’m also asking myself. Why do i still care . I even made a post about it . She’s already through considering my actions.
How to counter move?
Block her and put your energy and time into anything but her
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
shes just gonna check you fancy her still, give it time......she will give you a nights passion, then ghost you liked you never existed.

This sends the average guys mind, running round like larry out the 3 stooges, and he loses his frame.
 

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
Your counter move was to ignore her. But you texted.


Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb. You get messy, your neighbors see you do it, and what you thought was worth digging for is never as valuable as you thought it was.

iron rule #7 and a good one
I didn’t text her . I just accepted her follow request and followed her back .
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I didn’t text her . I just accepted her follow request and followed her back .
Shouldn't have done this. Ex-Girlfriends like to do this to suck you back into their whirlpool.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top