Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Followed me on Instagram .

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few days ago an ex of mine started following me again on Instagram. We haven’t talked since August. Early September i texted her how she’s doing and she didn’t even replied.

What does she want from me ? Is it a game to make me feel things again? She wants to be back with me? Any similar experiences from you guys?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few days ago an ex of mine started following me again on Instagram. We haven’t talked since August. Early September i texted her how she’s doing and she didn’t even replied.

What does she want from me ? Is it a game to make me feel things again? She wants to be back with me? Any similar experiences from you guys?
It means absolutely nothing. Do you ask the same questions when random accounts follows you? Of course not.

I have exes that initially blocked me on everything then unblocked after a few months then followed again a few months after that. I have others that never unfriended/unfollowed or blocked me. And still others that like my posts all the time and post supportive/flattering comments.

If any of these girls want anything from me they can ask, and they know this. I don't spend a single second wondering what they're thinking or why they're following me. It could be literally anything.

All she's done is make it easier for you to flex on her. If your posts are too awesome she may reach out or she may block/unfollow again. Point is, who cares! That's yesterday pusssy!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s what I’m also asking myself. Why do i still care . I even made a post about it . She’s already through considering my actions.
How to counter move?
Assuming you broke up a bit before August/Sept then based on your post. Just give it time. If that requires blocking her, do it, don't think twice.

I don't think you should feel bad for "caring." Just accept it but then dismiss it - don't dwell on it. It is what it is. But as far as counter moves, living your best life is the only move. Not for anyone but yourself.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She wants validitation. You gave it to her.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s what I’m also asking myself. Why do i still care . I even made a post about it . She’s already through considering my actions.
How to counter move?
Block her and put your energy and time into anything but her

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes just gonna check you fancy her still, give it time......she will give you a nights passion, then ghost you liked you never existed.

This sends the average guys mind, running round like larry out the 3 stooges, and he loses his frame.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your counter move was to ignore her. But you texted.

Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb. You get messy, your neighbors see you do it, and what you thought was worth digging for is never as valuable as you thought it was.

iron rule #7 and a good one
I didn’t text her . I just accepted her follow request and followed her back .

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t text her . I just accepted her follow request and followed her back .
Shouldn't have done this. Ex-Girlfriends like to do this to suck you back into their whirlpool.