Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fliping the Script, make her flirt with you not you with her

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering how would you guys flip the script on a girl you’ve just met in a party or randomly in a daylight event.

What are your best techniques in doing soo
Imagine you have never met this girl, and you just made eye contact with her and smiled a bit, and you approach to her, and start chatting with her.

From then on, how to make her believe she HAS to flirt with you, not the other way around…

let’s see

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering how would you guys flip the script on a girl you’ve just met in a party or randomly in a daylight event.

Imagine you have never met this girl, and you just made eye contact with her and smiled a bit, and you approach to her, and start chatting with her.

From then on, how to make her believe she HAS to flirt with you, not the other way around…

let’s see
I thinks @Atom Smasher wrote about this. Something about leaning back while talking to them.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a fantasy unless you are a Chad.
It’s possible. I used to get this all the time before I even learned about pua. Once I learned, my inner game changed and women didn’t do it anymore. They also approach me a lot less now as well

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s possible. I used to get this all the time before I even learned about pua. Once I learned, my inner game changed and women didn’t do it anymore. They also approach me a lot less now as well
I say Chad as in generic term, but are you not ugly and do you have something that sets you apart from most men such as height, dress style, and etc?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say Chad as in generic term, but are you not ugly and do you have something that sets you apart from most men such as height, dress style, and etc?
No idea what it was from years ago (this all happened in my early teens and early 20’s) I have always considered myself very handsome hence why I say game is all that matters because I was a virgin till 28

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
But how did you do it? Jaja

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to find the apparent answer in basically all PUA books, or even posts from this forum from like 2007-2015 or so. (Most people won't give you them answers on here nowadays, and rightly so!)

The answers you will get from reading the books and looking at old posts etc, is that you need to create attraction in her. That will of course make her want to flirt with you. (girls don't tend to flirt with a guy who approaches them who they are not attracted too lol)

How to creat attraction? Depends on which guru you listen too.

So it could be 'negs' and DHV stories if 'mystery' is your guru
It could be 'cold reads' and assumptions/teasing if you follow the London Day Gamers
It could be being extremely 'direct' in your intentions if you like the Mode1 style PUA's
It could be by being self amused and free from outcome etc if you believe the RSD guys
It would be NLP sentences (embedded commands etc) if you like Ross Jefferies
I could go on

However, as @CornbreadFed says, it's just fantasy.

You can't negotiate attraction. Having 'game' means closing a higher percentage of the girls who are attracted to you, than the dude who always drops the ball when girls are attracted to him. You can't 'make' them attracted. You could come across as the most confident, masculine guy she's met in ages who is funny and charming and interesting etc etc, but if you're not her type, it's dead in the water. Infield footage ironically proves this (look carefully at how each interaction starts/her reaction/and how the infield ends. You can tell within seconds whether he has a shot or not. His game and techniques are irrelenvant to her if you're not her type)

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

As above. Desire cannot be negotiated. Chicks that will flirt with you fall into one of 2 groups.

Group 1: Naturally flirty/bubbly personality chicks

Group 2: Interested chicks.

Your job is to figure out which is which and that isn’t always easy. Go out and socialize more. This helps you calibrate and improve yourself socially.

Quit being so formulaic. It’s human interaction, not alegebra. That’s why experience matters. You’ve got to learn some nuance in social interactions.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score

let’s see
I have this happen to me alot man.. and the answer is its all in your energy/demeanor/stature/how you appear to women. Sometimes being that guy who jus stands stoically with a confident look on his face like everything in the world is perfect for him chatting with a few friends, has more value than the fool dancing around with good moves with a large group of friends around him egging him on.

Ofc what you're saying is a bit different than what I was thinking. I'm talking about not even approaching a girl really or going out my way too. but a girl just being in my vicinity and i mention something to her or just say some casual small talk thing and she jus starts flirting with me th ewhole time/etc.

The people saying "this is af antasy.. you need to be a chad" thats so telling and unfortunate for them they never had girls hit on them or flirt with them.. They really shouldn't be projecting their own sht on others.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No idea what it was from years ago (this all happened in my early teens and early 20’s) I have always considered myself very handsome hence why I say game is all that matters because I was a virgin till 28
You probably just sucked at marketing yourself to women or you chased the wrong niche. Are you a person of color?

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to find the apparent answer in basically all PUA books, or even posts from this forum from like 2007-2015 or so. (Most people won't give you them answers on here nowadays, and rightly so!)

The answers you will get from reading the books and looking at old posts etc, is that you need to create attraction in her. That will of course make her want to flirt with you. (girls don't tend to flirt with a guy who approaches them who they are not attracted too lol)

How to creat attraction? Depends on which guru you listen too.

So it could be 'negs' and DHV stories if 'mystery' is your guru
It could be 'cold reads' and assumptions/teasing if you follow the London Day Gamers
It could be being extremely 'direct' in your intentions if you like the Mode1 style PUA's
It could be by being self amused and free from outcome etc if you believe the RSD guys
It would be NLP sentences (embedded commands etc) if you like Ross Jefferies
I could go on

However, as @CornbreadFed says, it's just fantasy.

You can't negotiate attraction. Having 'game' means closing a higher percentage of the girls who are attracted to you, than the dude who always drops the ball when girls are attracted to him. You can't 'make' them attracted. You could come across as the most confident, masculine guy she's met in ages who is funny and charming and interesting etc etc, but if you're not her type, it's dead in the water. Infield footage ironically proves this (look carefully at how each interaction starts/her reaction/and how the infield ends. You can tell within seconds whether he has a shot or not. His game and techniques are irrelenvant to her if you're not her type)
Yeah, sometimes I tend to think a lot, just started on Game you see, I’m now 23 years old, have been in two relationships combined 4 years, so I actually don’t know a lot on how the Game works, never flirted a lot, never had the chance to do it, because I was always with a girlfriend!

I have always been the ultra mega perfect Nice Guy, since the last breakup which woke me up and I started getting to know this forum and all that involves the Game and manosphere etc. It’s just like red pill blue pill, it was really nasty and disgusting getting to know some of the lies I thought were true (like being a nice guy is what actually girls wanted, caring too much, etc., or even getting to know how women think, and how they percieve us).
So yeah, just starting now, that is why I’m always creating new posts ln the forum, I have a lot of questions, and I’m starting to build confidence in myself, I don’t have any issue with myself I think I’m an average handsome guy, and I have a well defined gym body, so no problems there, but still not that big of confidence in approaching women, and I tend to think a lot on how I need to do the approach, that’s is why I asked.

I know I just have to approach women and practice, that’s how you learn, but sometimes I find myself without knowing when is the best time (in the library? In the supermarket?) because when I’m in these places I think I shouldn’t approach them, because it’s weird, not the same as in a bar or in a party.

And right know I don’t have much time in my hands so I cannot go to bars or discos etc…

I do have an event in 2 weeks time, and there’s these girls which they are really hot and I want to approach them, don’t know how still. :)

Actually in the end, right now, what I want is not to have a relationship, I just want to apply the plate theory, having women spinning around me, and when I want I use one I **** one and so on, because I also have some goals in my life right now which I want to achieve. ( I hope you understand what I mean by that)

So yeah…
Don’t know why I explained all of this to you, just felt like it, I don’t know if you have something to say back jajaj thaxs ;)

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, sometimes I tend to think a lot, just started on Game you see, I’m now 23 years old, have been in two relationships combined 4 years, so I actually don’t know a lot on how the Game works, never flirted a lot, never had the chance to do it, because I was always with a girlfriend!
You are better off than most men already

I have always been the ultra mega perfect Nice Guy, since the last breakup which woke me up and I started getting to know this forum and all that involves the Game and manosphere etc. It’s just like red pill blue pill, it was really nasty and disgusting getting to know some of the lies I thought were true (like being a nice guy is what actually girls wanted, caring too much, etc., or even getting to know how women think, and how they percieve us).
So yeah, just starting now, that is why I’m always creating new posts ln the forum, I have a lot of questions, and I’m starting to build confidence in myself, I don’t have any issue with myself I think I’m an average handsome guy, and I have a well defined gym body, so no problems there, but still not that big of confidence in approaching women, and I tend to think a lot on how I need to do the approach, that’s is why I asked.
You don’t need the pill shvt, general attraction advice and a pair of balls will benefit you the most.

I do have an event in 2 weeks time, and there’s these girls which they are really hot and I want to approach them, don’t know how still. :)

Actually in the end, right now, what I want is not to have a relationship, I just want to apply the plate theory, having women spinning around me, and when I want I use one I **** one and so on, because I also have some goals in my life right now which I want to achieve. ( I hope you understand what I mean by that)

So yeah…
Don’t know why I explained all of this to you, just felt like it, I don’t know if you have something to say back jajaj thaxs ;)
You already have the general idea, go to where women are at and approach them….BAM:devil:

Plate spinning just comes naturally to just dating. Even if you are looking for a LTR, plate spinning to vet and filter out the best candidate is extremely important.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this happen to me alot man.. and the answer is its all in your energy/demeanor/stature/how you appear to women. Sometimes being that guy who jus stands stoically with a confident look on his face like everything in the world is perfect for him chatting with a few friends, has more value than the fool dancing around with good moves with a large group of friends around him egging him on.
Being alluring is the correct answer. Rambo nails it here.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear some kind of mystical pendant or necklace OP, that's something you can do practically and quickly