Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fliping the Script, make her flirt with you not you with her

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering how would you guys flip the script on a girl you’ve just met in a party or randomly in a daylight event.

What are your best techniques in doing soo
Imagine you have never met this girl, and you just made eye contact with her and smiled a bit, and you approach to her, and start chatting with her.

From then on, how to make her believe she HAS to flirt with you, not the other way around…

let’s see
You show your value (DHV w/o bragging) and get her to qualify herself to you.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this happen to me alot man.. and the answer is its all in your energy/demeanor/stature/how you appear to women. Sometimes being that guy who jus stands stoically with a confident look on his face like everything in the world is perfect for him chatting with a few friends, has more value than the fool dancing around with good moves with a large group of friends around him egging him on.

Ofc what you're saying is a bit different than what I was thinking. I'm talking about not even approaching a girl really or going out my way too. but a girl just being in my vicinity and i mention something to her or just say some casual small talk thing and she jus starts flirting with me th ewhole time/etc.

The people saying "this is af antasy.. you need to be a chad" thats so telling and unfortunate for them they never had girls hit on them or flirt with them.. They really shouldn't be projecting their own sht on others.
There isn’t a technique that makes women flirt with you. If there were such thing every guy would be using it.

What makes women flirt with you is your presence. And your presence is the totality of who you are as a man. It doesn’t just boil down to looks either. Your demeanor, non needy vibe, ability to enjoy the moment, and sense of confidence factors into it as well.

Low level thinking in this forum usually falls along the lines of “what do I need to do to get women” while high level thinking is lore like “who do I need to become to attract more women.”

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to find the apparent answer in basically all PUA books, or even posts from this forum from like 2007-2015 or so. (Most people won't give you them answers on here nowadays, and rightly so!)

The answers you will get from reading the books and looking at old posts etc, is that you need to create attraction in her. That will of course make her want to flirt with you. (girls don't tend to flirt with a guy who approaches them who they are not attracted too lol)

How to creat attraction? Depends on which guru you listen too.

So it could be 'negs' and DHV stories if 'mystery' is your guru
It could be 'cold reads' and assumptions/teasing if you follow the London Day Gamers
It could be being extremely 'direct' in your intentions if you like the Mode1 style PUA's
It could be by being self amused and free from outcome etc if you believe the RSD guys
It would be NLP sentences (embedded commands etc) if you like Ross Jefferies
I could go on

However, as @CornbreadFed says, it's just fantasy.

You can't negotiate attraction. Having 'game' means closing a higher percentage of the girls who are attracted to you, than the dude who always drops the ball when girls are attracted to him. You can't 'make' them attracted. You could come across as the most confident, masculine guy she's met in ages who is funny and charming and interesting etc etc, but if you're not her type, it's dead in the water. Infield footage ironically proves this (look carefully at how each interaction starts/her reaction/and how the infield ends. You can tell within seconds whether he has a shot or not. His game and techniques are irrelenvant to her if you're not her type)
The funny thing is that not even verbal game or deep diving does not work that well on their own

Was talking with a girl, we had great chemistry, thought it was almost a sure thing, it did not work out . Like really, insane chemistry, type that I encountered a couple of times in my life

You always have to use them as a mean to escalate and escalate and escalate. I did not really escalated all the time, because I enjoyed so much talking with her ( stupid, I know)

That should be the key for game, to always escalate, rest is bullsh1t

If she likes you, she will be ok with you escalating, then you take a pause talk some more, deep dive, etc , then you continue escalating till you loot the money safe

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend mode one direct approaching, which requires big balls nd confidence. Try different methods. When you find one that fits, stay with it. Having game is mostly about how you think and feel about yourself. I would recommend reading the Book of Pook. Pook is the GOAT (in my opinion) in terms of inner game and self improvement with women.

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend mode one direct approaching, which requires big balls nd confidence. Try different methods. When you find one that fits, stay with it. Having game is mostly about how you think and feel about yourself. I would recommend reading the Book of Pook. Pook is the GOAT (in my opinion) in terms of inner game and self improvement with women.
Will check on it thanks!;)

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
This and if she tries to touch you push her hand away. I have used coy game many times and it can drive her nuts that you are playing push and pull.
Okay, could you explain a bit more on this topic, put examples

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think old dude rolling around a nursing home in a wheel chair chopping it up with all the nurses. Being a "chad" has nothing to do with it. Flirting can just be innocent fun...or, at least, it's supposed to be.

And, IMO, it's definitely a skill that can be learned if you don't naturally have it at the moment.

For me, I have to turn it on. These days, I'm always on go mode, serious, so I have to recognize a situation for what it is; "P&V, this is a time you could be flirting." It doesn't matter if I'm trying to bang these chicks or even if I'm attracted to them or them to me. IMO, it's just a fun form of communication that can lead to something more.

A good resource of this kind of stuff would be David Deangelo's "Double your Dating", ****y funny. IMO, it's some of the best material out there for this type of thing.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering how would you guys flip the script on a girl you’ve just met in a party or randomly in a daylight event.

What are your best techniques in doing soo
Imagine you have never met this girl, and you just made eye contact with her and smiled a bit, and you approach to her, and start chatting with her.

From then on, how to make her believe she HAS to flirt with you, not the other way around…

let’s see
The only situations I've ever been in where women have to flirt with me are strip joints, brothels, and red-light districts. :rolleyes: