Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First rule of fight club - always wear a condom , bj included

TheProspect

Reaction score
women good at sex are most likely to have something dodgy , as you need a lot of practice to get good at this
Not necessarily true.

For three reasons,

1) A girl can practice a lot with one partner, assuming she wants to put in the effort to learn or if the guy goes out of his way to train her.

2) Mind-body connection. Some people are naturally in tune with their bodies and know how to move it. An analogy would be yoga (I'm a yoga instructor), some people who are working out for the first time instinctively know how to position & align their bodies into the poses with little instruction or correction, whereas some people have been coming to my classes regularly & practice a lot and still can't seem to figure it out (or progress very slowly) despite how much corrective instruction they receive.

3) Good at reading their partners. Some girls are just better at reading the reactions of their partners and responding accordingly.

So women who are good at sex are not more likely to have something dodgy, all else being equal.

A more correct way to phrase your statement could be that "women who have more sexual partners, and who have sex more indiscriminately, are more likely to have something dodgy."

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily true.

For three reasons,

1) A girl can practice a lot with one partner, assuming she wants to put in the effort to learn or if the guy goes out of his way to train her.

2) Mind-body connection. Some people are naturally in tune with their bodies and know how to move it. An analogy would be yoga (I'm a yoga instructor), some people who are working out for the first time instinctively know how to position & align their bodies into the poses with little instruction or correction, whereas some people have been coming to my classes regularly & practice a lot and still can't seem to figure it out (or progress very slowly) despite how much corrective instruction they receive.

3) Good at reading their partners. Some girls are just better at reading the reactions of their partners and responding accordingly.

So women who are good at sex are not more likely to have something dodgy, all else being equal.

A more correct way to phrase your statement could be that "women who have more sexual partners, and who have sex more indiscriminately, are more likely to have something dodgy."
Do you find easy pickings from your yoga classes? Women love yoga and some of those poses are sure to get their juices flowing. Just curious

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily true.

For three reasons,

the only problem that it is with you statement is that you do not know how promiscuous she is till it is too late

with rest I totally agree , but sometimes it is too difficult to made a read if the chemistry is indeed good or she is just a cluster b or something

good chemistry and cluster b are very difficult to differentiate most of the times

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also my **** gets hard after the antibiotic shot , so hopefully my **** will not fall off

TheProspect

Reaction score
Do you find easy pickings from your yoga classes? Women love yoga and some of those poses are sure to get their juices flowing. Just curious
Indirectly, if that makes sense.

I don't directly approach & ask out women who I first met from them taking my classes. Frankly because it's unprofessional and there's a variety of ethical implications. I invested into becoming a yoga instructor because I like yoga and wanted to instruct classes as a part-time job while I'm university, not because I wanted to find a crafty way of meeting chicks.

However, remaining professional with good intentions has allowed me to build comfort and rapport with clients, and thus I've developed a nice social circle. I'm often invited to gatherings and introduced to clients' friends, "Omg TheProspect, you should meet my friend ____, you guys would hit it off great!", "You should come to X this weekend, a bunch of us are going!". One cougar even wanted to introduce me to her daughter lol.

I take my reputation as an instructor seriously though. I have access to women and get laid outside of where I work, no need to sh!t where I eat, especially in that type of industry.... All it takes is one scorned woman to slander me out of it. Not worth the risk.

And yes, there is a HUGE double standard, and if the gender roles were reversed I'd be considered a constant victim of sexual harassment lol.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
“My ethic is: ‘Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die.’ You can be as careful as you want, but you’re going to die anyway, so why not have fun?”
― Lemmy Kilmister

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physical technique alone is not enough for me to make a great BJ –– the woman also has to do it with enthusiasm and animalistic desire, as if she craves and needs that d!ck in her mouth, almost as if it gets her off sexually.

Nothing worse than a chick who, irregardless of technique, is quiet or seems bored & not into it.

I have a plate now who moans and whose eyes will roll back while she's giving head. Lol idc if she's exaggerating a bit, it's a fvcking turn on.
This is true. For a long time I thought I just wasn't into BJ's. They're still not my favorite thing. But at a wedding a couple years back, a bridesmaid gave me one. She seemed to have a real thirst for it. Was on the heavier side so maybe that's why. In any case, it was the first time in many years that I'd enjoyed head.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. For a long time I thought I just wasn't into BJ's. They're still not my favorite thing. But at a wedding a couple years back, a bridesmaid gave me one. She seemed to have a real thirst for it. Was on the heavier side so maybe that's why. In any case, it was the first time in many years that I'd enjoyed head.
put A condom from now on haha

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my mates 3 week's ago got covid after banging a chick.. He has been unwell since.. Not only do we have STD to worry about, we got an added health risk to think about too.
Imagine that. Nervous system degradation and difficult breathing due to sex.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Indirectly, if that makes sense.

I don't directly approach & ask out women who I first met from them taking my classes. Frankly because it's unprofessional and there's a variety of ethical implications. I invested into becoming a yoga instructor because I like yoga and wanted to instruct classes as a part-time job while I'm university, not because I wanted to find a crafty way of meeting chicks.

However, remaining professional with good intentions has allowed me to build comfort and rapport with clients, and thus I've developed a nice social circle. I'm often invited to gatherings and introduced to clients' friends, "Omg TheProspect, you should meet my friend ____, you guys would hit it off great!", "You should come to X this weekend, a bunch of us are going!". One cougar even wanted to introduce me to her daughter lol.

I take my reputation as an instructor seriously though. I have access to women and get laid outside of where I work, no need to sh!t where I eat, especially in that type of industry.... All it takes is one scorned woman to slander me out of it. Not worth the risk.

And yes, there is a HUGE double standard, and if the gender roles were reversed I'd be considered a constant victim of sexual harassment lol.
Thats a very comprehensive and clear response. I often wondered, but wasnt close enough to any of the very few yoga instructors around to ask. Thank you

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BJ + T1tty Fcuk combo is the best.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Got a nasty thing on my little boy from a bj

the funny thing is that she looked like a normal girl , not in a million years I would have thought that I would get something from her from an unprotected bj

kings remember , protection first

now I am incapacitated for at least 2 weeks ...
Ur lucky it's not da herp. No dude should stick their member into anything unprotected without a STD full panel test. Period. Count your lucky stars it's just a bacteria and not a virus.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ur lucky it's not da herp. No dude should stick their member into anything unprotected without a STD full panel test. Period. Count your lucky stars it's just a bacteria and not a virus.
I will take the full medication for both bacteria and viruses just to be on the safe side

I would say that this is quite the biggest drawback from Not being in a monogamous relationship , as the chances of getting something goes higher and higher with each lay

never thought that you can get anything from just a bj , but lesson learned the hard way

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me guess, OP, your d!ck feels like its pissing razors everytime you take a leak?

I've been there myself. That's nasty.
yep , actually I feel better after the first antibiotic shot . It does not hurt as it used to hurt , but still not 100% recovered

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I failed this already this weekend. Condom sex is terrible, I'd rather read a book.

Pretty sure she was clean though, works in a hospital and gets checked regularly. I will go for a check asap. On our first time a few weeks ago she demanded a condom (and for first times I always do), but this time it just happened. Wasn't on the pill though so I had to be careful.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I failed this already this weekend. Condom sex is terrible, I'd rather read a book.

Pretty sure she was clean though, works in a hospital and gets checked regularly. I will go for a check asap. On our first time a few weeks ago she demanded a condom (and for first times I always do), but this time it just happened. Wasn't on the pill though so I had to be careful.
if I were you , I would do an std check every 6 months , just to be on the safe side

some diseases have no symptoms , or if they have it is too late

thinking now about this incident , I am starting to think that a monogamous relationship it is not that bad . Sure you get annoyed , but if you do a good screening , your chances of getting something diminish drastically