"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

First kiss, french or not?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
I ask because a girl I was recently dating, I made my move on our second date and she initially kept her mouth closed, kept it to a peck. Oddly enough she said that was nice just moments later. We are sleeping together so it's not about her so much as it made me wonder if a peck on the lips is not a better first kiss method?

-Not as much chance of rejection as it's quick.
-Leaves her wanting more.
-Shows sexual interest.

I'm thinking about keeping it to a peck on the lips for a few kisses in the future to see what the results are vs. just an all out french kiss right out of the gate. FWIW, I can't recall any other girl having an issue with a french kiss first kiss, but I wonder if this isn't a safer bet...from what I am readin on other forums, it seems like peck on the lips is the preferred first...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
?

If you're sleeping with her, then you should be able to kiss her however you want.
I not only can't believe that you made that comment, but that "mrgoodstuff" also "liked" your comment. Did you miss the part in the title of the thread where I said "First kiss" and explained that this was about first kisses with a woman in the body of the thread???????????

Where is orein? I'm sure he will tell me I'm a troll because I have reading comprehension above middle school...
 

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Bro I think I've only gave one girl a peck on the lips ONCE as our first kiss and that's cause I was being a *****. When I go for the kiss now I grab their face lol like on the chin area (Not forcing them or anything like that). Some girls are awful kissers though.

Kissed some random girl at a bar last thursday. And she bearly opened her mouth. It was such a turn off. But I've had that happened before with other chicks and thats just how some girls kiss. I go for the french but not so much tongue action. But fvck yea I want the first kiss to be a passionate one. Wtf is a peck...?
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Bro I think I've only gave one girl a peck on the lips ONCE as our first kiss and that's cause I was being a *****. When I go for the kiss now I grab their face lol like on the chin area (Not forcing them or anything like that). Some girls are awful kissers though.

Kissed some random girl at a bar last thursday. And she bearly opened her mouth. It was such a turn off. But I've had that happened before with other chicks and thats just how some girls kiss. I go for the french but not so much tongue action. But fvck yea I want the first kiss to be a passionate one. Wtf is a peck...?
This and be the 1st one to pull away
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top