Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First kiss, french or not?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ask because a girl I was recently dating, I made my move on our second date and she initially kept her mouth closed, kept it to a peck. Oddly enough she said that was nice just moments later. We are sleeping together so it's not about her so much as it made me wonder if a peck on the lips is not a better first kiss method?

-Not as much chance of rejection as it's quick.
-Leaves her wanting more.
-Shows sexual interest.

I'm thinking about keeping it to a peck on the lips for a few kisses in the future to see what the results are vs. just an all out french kiss right out of the gate. FWIW, I can't recall any other girl having an issue with a french kiss first kiss, but I wonder if this isn't a safer bet...from what I am readin on other forums, it seems like peck on the lips is the preferred first...

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
?

If you're sleeping with her, then you should be able to kiss her however you want.
I not only can't believe that you made that comment, but that "mrgoodstuff" also "liked" your comment. Did you miss the part in the title of the thread where I said "First kiss" and explained that this was about first kisses with a woman in the body of the thread???????????

Where is orein? I'm sure he will tell me I'm a troll because I have reading comprehension above middle school...

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I think I've only gave one girl a peck on the lips ONCE as our first kiss and that's cause I was being a *****. When I go for the kiss now I grab their face lol like on the chin area (Not forcing them or anything like that). Some girls are awful kissers though.

Kissed some random girl at a bar last thursday. And she bearly opened her mouth. It was such a turn off. But I've had that happened before with other chicks and thats just how some girls kiss. I go for the french but not so much tongue action. But fvck yea I want the first kiss to be a passionate one. Wtf is a peck...?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I think I've only gave one girl a peck on the lips ONCE as our first kiss and that's cause I was being a *****. When I go for the kiss now I grab their face lol like on the chin area (Not forcing them or anything like that). Some girls are awful kissers though.

Kissed some random girl at a bar last thursday. And she bearly opened her mouth. It was such a turn off. But I've had that happened before with other chicks and thats just how some girls kiss. I go for the french but not so much tongue action. But fvck yea I want the first kiss to be a passionate one. Wtf is a peck...?
This and be the 1st one to pull away