Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date recap and advice moving forward

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl on Match and we seemed to hit it off on the phone so we setup a date to meetup. We met up last night and the chemistry was pretty high. After the first 30 minutes or so she leaned over and kissed me in the middle of the bar. We were touching and holding, but lost track of time. For some reason, we were there until closing. I looked at my watch, but she covered it so I didn't see the time. I said we should probably head out and I asked for the check. I had four bourbons and she had three mojitos. I went to grab for the check, but she ripped it out of my hand and said I got this. I said very funny, haha, hand it over. Nope, she said if you want to pay for a date, I guess you'd have to see me a second time. We walked to her car and made out a bit, but I was out of it and I said, since we were making out in the street, we should probably get in her car. I swore I thought she said okay and goodnight so I walked back to my car. She called me a few minutes later and said why did I walk away. I said I thought you said goodnight. lol. My bad. She said she wanted to see me again, and I said definitely and told me to call her when I got home; which I didn't do that part. So my question is, do I call her tomorrow and invite her over for a cook and movie night as a second date or should I do something around her city? We live about 40 minutes away from each other. Interestingly she said her dad recently past and her mom lives in her place, so I could not sleep over at her place, but she'd be open in sleeping at mine.

Suggestions on how to proceed.

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, not sure how she's in the driving seat or you got that impression, but okay. Several girls have kissed me on the first date in the middle of the date out of no where. After 6 bourbons, I was a bit tipsy lol. I prob. should had walked over to my car and drove her to her car, but I wasn't thinking clearly. As for grabbing the check, yea, that has only happen once before. This couldn't had been a cheap date either. Again, I assumed I was going to pay, so IDGAF. I had no intention of having her pay.

I'm not going to offer to meetup until Friday or Saturday.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you getting drunk on a first date? C'mon bro...that is not where you want to be on date 1.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you getting drunk on a first date? C'mon bro...that is not where you want to be on date 1.
Sound like a miss opportunity for same.night lay.
Dont drink too much.

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps, but we all make mistakes in judgement. What should I do about it moving forward?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always attempt the lay. Remember, they will forgive you for moving too fast they won’t forgive you for moving too slow.

She was definitely dtf.
I love that quote. I've had the same issue in the past and now I always go for the Lay on the first date like AMS recommends

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always attempt the lay. Remember, they will forgive you for moving too fast they won’t forgive you for moving too slow.

She was definitely dtf.
Like I said, I swear after we were heavily making out near her car (my hands were in her pants (she was actually moaning) I said we should prob. get into her car, I thought she laughed and said goodnight so I walked away. If she didn't call me and said she was confused as to what happened, I wouldn't had known what was going through her head. It was also 3am, so that too. She reiterated she'd like to see me again and I was so bewildered that I interpreted her words incorrectly I just said definitely and wished her a good night. She told me to call her when I got home, I never do that, and I got home at 3:30 and fell asleep on my couch.

I'll invite her over next weekend, but I've only had sex on the first or second date a few times. It's usually not the norm for me. Usually the 3rd or 4th.

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lead and have fun.

Whatever you do, do NOT get into any serious topics with her (e.g. her dad). Many men talk too much and turn into the woman's emotional tampon. It's all about positive associations. It's conditioning. She should only have good thoughts when she's around you.

If she stays over your place, make her feel comfortable. Remember, YOU are the prize. She's lucky you even invited her.
We did touch on a few serious topics, but I made them positive and in a fun way. She was all over me at the bar. We'll see what happens.

Glassguy

Reaction score
OP you are reading too much into it. She has high interest so dont GAME your way out of her pants.

Just shoot her a quick text and say "Turns out I'm free Wednesday evening. Why dont you head over and we can order take out and watch a movie".

Thats it.

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
We're on for Saturday. I said we'd cook a meal and watch some movies. Any one have some good movie suggestions?

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
She came over, some last minute resistance, but then she said let's go to your room. The first round, we had sex for about 3 hours, made some dinner, went to sleep, then I woke her up in the middle of the night to have sex a couple more times again. Lastly, we had sex a few times in the morning and afternoon on Sunday before she left. She texted me a picture with an ice bag between her legs. LOL. She said she had an amazing time and never came as intensely or as much before. Who knows if that's true or not. I know she was soaking wet and had no issues with her own lubrication.

Her giving me oral was very satisfying, but the vag sex wasn't 100 for me because I couldn't climax with the condoms on. I tried three different ones that I had. I used Skyn (elite then normal) and Crown, but couldn't climax in the condom. Not sure why. Oral was without the condom and wasn't an issue. She didn't know I didn't climax though. I do not understand why.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Stop jerking off and give your penis time to heal and reset. Add some water based lube to the condom before you put it on your member. Not too much, just a dab (pea size). The 001 and 003 condoms are pretty thin too. Consider trying those out.