"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

First date at her place

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Yes I have. Had a girl that during the night snuck out of bed thinking I was asleep to let in another guy to give him a bj. That **** was fvcked up
I'd be more concerned about what she was doing 10-minutes BERFORE you got thereo_O
Sorry Max, but you had that coming, < no pun intended..
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Why? Women spin plates just like we do. I really don't care what she was doing as long as she's doing me.
So you don't mind if a woman is all gooped up and smoking a cigarette? That's what I meant and was pulling your leg..
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
“Frame” has nothing to do with this. You guys leave so much ass on the table misinterpreting frame than anything else. When a woman counteroffers you take it. Get in front of her face. The bigger question here is safety, not “frame.”
lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I would say go but I have had a bad experience going over to a girls house on the first meetup that almost landed me in jail. Even if you go in with good intentions, the energy/your dvck and change things for the worst.

You never know if this girl is a catfish or how unstable this girl is in person?
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Oh. My. God.

This girl wants to have sex with you.

I can’t believe some of you guys are turning this into a ‘well, she’s controlling the frame and that’s not good’ argument.

OP, go get laid.

This is beyond ridiculous.
going to a strangers house that will involve explicit has a good potential in turning sour though
 

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
413
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
Agree with most of the comments.Proceed,but with caution
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
So many risk averse guys here. I’d wager that’s half your problem. Women love risk takers
 

SammyNfor

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Messages
41
Reaction score
19
Age
37
UPDATE: She was obviously dtf. But plot twist. The reason she couldn't come out for a date and decided to counter offer was because she had to put her kids to bed. Single mum with three kids. Three different fathers. On benefits provided by Her Majesty the Queen. Living the posh life. I mean she was cute and all but fvcking hell man!!!! Dating in the 21st century is madness!!!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
UPDATE: She was obviously dtf. But plot twist. The reason she couldn't come out for a date and decided to counter offer was because she had to put her kids to bed. Single mum with three kids. Three different fathers. On benefits provided by Her Majesty the Queen. Living the posh life. I mean she was cute and all but fvcking hell man!!!! Dating in the 21st century is madness!!!
You risked your well being for a single mom with three kids with three different dads?
 

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
UPDATE: She was obviously dtf. But plot twist. The reason she couldn't come out for a date and decided to counter offer was because she had to put her kids to bed. Single mum with three kids. Three different fathers. On benefits provided by Her Majesty the Queen. Living the posh life. I mean she was cute and all but fvcking hell man!!!! Dating in the 21st century is madness!!!
Run you idiot. Get outta there!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
UPDATE: She was obviously dtf. But plot twist. The reason she couldn't come out for a date and decided to counter offer was because she had to put her kids to bed. Single mum with three kids. Three different fathers. On benefits provided by Her Majesty the Queen. Living the posh life. I mean she was cute and all but fvcking hell man!!!! Dating in the 21st century is madness!!!
Haha thanks for letting us know how it turned out. I knew something was off. What an absolute train wreck of a woman. Hopefully you won't become daddy number 4.
 
Top