Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date at her place

SammyNfor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl on OLD. I asked her out for a first date to get drinks or a coffee and she countered with an offer to meetup at her place instead.
Is this an open invitation or am I making a mistake allowing her to pick a location?

gabvfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's setting the frame , her place her rules, shes leading. Maybe she just wants to **** , a 1st date at her place is weird , she trusts you completely? probably shes riding the carousel consistently and thats a normal thing for her. I would pump and dump but I would like to hear other opinions on this cause im young and inexperienced.

PS: I would also be a bit suspicious tbh , who knows what these chicks be plotting

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl on OLD. I asked her out for a first date to get drinks or a coffee and she countered with an offer to meetup at her place instead.
Is this an open invitation or am I making a mistake allowing her to pick a location?
This girl is clearly just wanting to bang and interested in nothing else.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Frame” has nothing to do with this. You guys leave so much ass on the table misinterpreting frame than anything else. When a woman counteroffers you take it. Get in front of her face. The bigger question here is safety, not “frame.”
Safety....I fully expect her to go Basic Instinct on him right in the middle of the deed!

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may be DTF, but in general chances of success will be higher if you meet at your place. You can impress her and show her about what kind of guy you are that way.

I prefer to meet at my place the first 3-5 times.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have an exit plan in case she's a tranny or a fatty.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be cautious about this. Look up the address on Google and see if it looks safe. Look at all of her photos to check that they're not hiding her body shape or the fact that she's actually a man. Maybe do a video call first just in case.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The is a winning situation. The girl wants to cut to the chase and filter out the pointless and money-wasting bulldust. Granted, most women dont do this for safety reasons, but this one has given you a sweet seater, most likely because she wants the d!ck and will feel safer taking it in an environment she controls and therefore she feels safer. If you lay the pipe well, she is a tree that will fruit all year round.

Is she a potential girlfriend though? NO, based on her speed for d!ck and her quickness in bringing a stranger into her private space without screening first. You could be a killer!
Pound her, keep her in your rotation, but dont fall for her

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t overthink. Just go and proceed with awareness.
This. I go to girl's houses for the first meet (and sex) most of the time. As long as you have an exit plan, you should be fine. Flight over fight in these instances since it's unfamiliar territory. But in my experience, she's DTF.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. I go to girl's houses for the first meet (and sex) most of the time. As long as you have an exit plan, you should be fine. Flight over fight in these instances since it's unfamiliar territory. But in my experience, she's DTF.
And you've never had any Weirdo chicks? There's got to be one.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A terrified Tomas said he was so scared that it took him 10 minutes to ejaculate with the gun on his head. “I went to the police station right away after she let me go hoping they’ll at least make her take a Plan B or something. They held her for the night in custody, and I think their most significant concern was the gun, and apparently, they dropped all the charges because I was the one at her place.”

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had two first dates at their home: one was from OLD, and we didn't bang.

The other already kinda knew me from friend's circles, had me on fb for months, etc, and we did bang although our plans were to go for a walk and it started raining super heavily, and I was only in town for one night. She had some urgency.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally would not go along with that plan.
I have experiences in your situation, since it has happened to me 6 times from 6 different women.
I've only had positive experiences with 2 out of 6 women.
I've been burnt by 4 of them.

I'll share my experiences with the bad ones.

#1 invited me over to watch a movie and order pizza.
I initially thought it was a great plan.
Less than 5 minutes after I arrived she's on the phone with her friend and then tells me I have to leave because her friend is in trouble.
Something about her friend being raped or someone hit her.
It sounded implausible due to the timing of the circumstances.
The story sounded fabricated so she could find an easy way out.

#2 invited me over
Everything was going great at first.
We made out on the couch, and then had sex in her bed. I spent the night there.
The next morning I heard the doorbell ring.
The next thing I know, she invited a guy over to spend time with her.
It was awkward as hell.

#3 invited me over to watch a movie
When I arrived, I found out she had her two kids there jumping up and down, creating all sorts of ruckus.

#4 invited me over after I met her at the club
When I arrive at her place, the first thing she tells me is "I'm not having sex with you!". And she didn't say it in a playful way. The way she said it and the tone of her voice came off as cold & rigid.
After several hours of being there, she suddenly gave me the silent treatment.
I was already feeling bored with her, so I must've said something that reflected that and it pissed her off.
Being there was an awful experience overall.

So it's really a gamble when you go over to their place because you have no sense of control and no idea what's waiting for you on the other side.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you've never had any Weirdo chicks? There's got to be one.
Last time I met a chick in Taiwan "she" turned out to be a guy. Another one turned out to be a fatty. So I prefer to meet at a café and see what I'm dealing with. It can be a café near her place if you like, but it's better to be a bit cautious.