Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date at her place

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I have. Had a girl that during the night snuck out of bed thinking I was asleep to let in another guy to give him a bj. That **** was fvcked up
I'd be more concerned about what she was doing 10-minutes BERFORE you got thereo_O
Sorry Max, but you had that coming, < no pun intended..

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be more concerned about what she was doing 10-minutes BERFORE you got thereo_O
Sorry Max, but you had that coming, < no pun intended..
Why? Women spin plates just like we do. I really don't care what she was doing as long as she's doing me.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? Women spin plates just like we do. I really don't care what she was doing as long as she's doing me.
So you don't mind if a woman is all gooped up and smoking a cigarette? That's what I meant and was pulling your leg..

Reaction score
“Frame” has nothing to do with this. You guys leave so much ass on the table misinterpreting frame than anything else. When a woman counteroffers you take it. Get in front of her face. The bigger question here is safety, not “frame.”
lol

Reaction score
I would say go but I have had a bad experience going over to a girls house on the first meetup that almost landed me in jail. Even if you go in with good intentions, the energy/your dvck and change things for the worst.

You never know if this girl is a catfish or how unstable this girl is in person?

Reaction score
Oh. My. God.

This girl wants to have sex with you.

I can’t believe some of you guys are turning this into a ‘well, she’s controlling the frame and that’s not good’ argument.

OP, go get laid.

This is beyond ridiculous.
going to a strangers house that will involve explicit has a good potential in turning sour though

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with most of the comments.Proceed,but with caution

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many risk averse guys here. I’d wager that’s half your problem. Women love risk takers

SammyNfor

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: She was obviously dtf. But plot twist. The reason she couldn't come out for a date and decided to counter offer was because she had to put her kids to bed. Single mum with three kids. Three different fathers. On benefits provided by Her Majesty the Queen. Living the posh life. I mean she was cute and all but fvcking hell man!!!! Dating in the 21st century is madness!!!

Reaction score
UPDATE: She was obviously dtf. But plot twist. The reason she couldn't come out for a date and decided to counter offer was because she had to put her kids to bed. Single mum with three kids. Three different fathers. On benefits provided by Her Majesty the Queen. Living the posh life. I mean she was cute and all but fvcking hell man!!!! Dating in the 21st century is madness!!!
You risked your well being for a single mom with three kids with three different dads?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Run you idiot. Get outta there!!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha thanks for letting us know how it turned out. I knew something was off. What an absolute train wreck of a woman. Hopefully you won't become daddy number 4.