Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fingered my gf, now she is numb

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i rubbed hard a few times when i was fingering her but she didnt show any bad signs

now an hour after she says it feels numb

also she is a virgin

and its also my first time fingering a girl

did i hurt her?

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ****? I think the ****oris usually goes numb after too much stimulation (don't know if an orgasm is required).

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, who cares. She enjoyed it. No bad signs, even better.

And yes, if she's a virgin and tight, she'll be sore. She won't be like in a dreadful hurt or anything and she's not going to blame you, so quit worrying.

If you worry now, what's it gonna be like when you actually have sex?

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
may 2004
and i'm a may 2002

u a active member

thanks for the advice

could she have lost some sensitivity? =(

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, like I said, don't worry about it. No she hasn't lost sensitivity. And if she has, she'll get it back after she's not so sore anymore. I kinda remember my girlfriend still hurting a bit when she was sore and we tried some stuff. But they get over it.

This was meant to happen when they are very tight and still a virgin. Don't worry, she'll be fine. She'll be just about exactly the same in a few days.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ****oris is like the head of a penis. If you stimulate it too much like for an hour, it's going to be numb for good while.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually the **** has ten times the sensitivity of the penis... I can only imagine.:eek: ... imagine wacking off for 10 hours straight... I think you would be numb too...

I swear you've posting this before...

???????? If you say c lit it ****'s it... but ****oris is fine?????-?

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya the cl*t is way more sensitive than your penis, so you can't rub it with the same pressure that you'd use on yourself.

Next time use both hands and plenty of lubrication, one hand to hold it open and stimulate the top of the inside and the other to stimulate the ****oris which is at the top on the outside.

Take your time, slow and gentle is better. Stop occasionally and kiss her all over mumbling crap about how great she looks and feels. Really, you're just trying to tease her a little by making her wait, and give her cl*t a break in the action. But you don't want her to know that.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's a virgin, chances are that is the reason.

Over time it will not happen.