Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

finding out if a girl has a BF and is interested

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
Could this be a good way? When talking you say -doesn't your boyfriend....
I think if she says that she has one (maybe she has ) , she isn't interested. Many girls say they have a BF but in this case I don't think they would BS you(like a test) because this is just a conversation.If she says no than you could say in that case we could hang sometimes? What do you think?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
I would think that puts a negative perspective on you, automatically assuming she has a boyfriend. Somebody said it on here and it stuck with me. If she says she has a boyfriend, tell her that thats ok, and that you are not the jealous type! Thats a real good line imo. Most girls have them anyway, but whether they are happy with them, is a different story : )
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
after establishing some rapport and if I sense some interest on her part, I will ask her directly if she has a bf or if she is married. If she says no, then that is her way of giving you a shot to ask her out. If she says yes, then you got to play it by ear because I agree that many girls will say they have a bf but will exchange him like a piece of clothing if she sees something better.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If she doesn't mention her boyfriend, she doesn't have one. ;)

Don't go probing. Assume that whatever she has, you can top it.
 

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
Originally posted by squirrels
If she doesn't mention her boyfriend, she doesn't have one. ;)

Don't go probing. Assume that whatever she has, you can top it.
Good to see you're still here. Good to see you're right on!:cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

unistork

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by squirrels
If she doesn't mention her boyfriend, she doesn't have one. ;)

Don't go probing. Assume that whatever she has, you can top it.

That's not always the case... This girl I knew a while ago who flirted with me wouldn't ever mention she has a boyfriend until one of her friends came up to me and noticed we were flirting and told me "She has a boyfriend" so then when I went up to the girl and I asked "Do you have a boyfriend?" then she finally told me "Yes"...
 
Top