Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding girls is 100 times harder for me because..

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

it is because I am only attracted to black women. And in my country (in Europe) there are not many of them. Maybe 1 percent of the population, if any. Most of the time I am doing Online Dating because otherwise I would rarely meet some of them. If I am walking around in town for some hours, I see maybe 1-5 black women. And maybe one of them is my type. So daygame seems almost impossible.
All these circumstances making the game so much harder..

Dont really know what to do about it.. Maybe you have some ideas? Moving to a country where more of them are would be like moving to paradise. But I cant do it at the moment..

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to Atlanta, I've never been there but plenty of guys here keep crying and b1tching that the city is crap unless you are looking for black women.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear SummerSky,
I also like Girls of Colour,not ours I hasten to say,last time I interfaced with one,I just about needed hospital attention,she bit and scratched so much...Aah a night to remember...But no,the reason I write is to address the great Literati out there...There is a learned word for the Attraction people of very different racial background have for one another...A prize for he who can enlighten me LOL.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a black girlfriend when I was 19. God, was she gorgeous.

Her skin was like silk and she had amazing kegel control. She could sit on top of me and get me off without moving her body.

I still think about her in the middle of he night sometimes...

-Augustus-

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the answers.

Like I said moving to another country is not an option. I find many online but still it is not easy.
Its a dillemma :-(

cj1080

Reaction score
Come to Africa, more to the point, come to Nigeria.

The did literally have to pull them off you.