"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Final Message

BrocKing11

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hey thought i would get some input on this.
Ive been thinking of a good message to leave for girls who dont return your calls, but you figure you would give them one more chance.

Hey (name) its (name), I was really dissapointed that you didnt call, and normally i wouldnt put up with it, but since i like you so much i thought i would give you one more chance, but this is it. Im going (place) this (day and time) and would like for you to join me. So make up your mind and give me a call.

What do you think. any flaws or suggestions to make it better?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Don't leave a message :D If she wants to call you back, she will. Normally, most girls I know don't usually return calls. I wouldn't get worked up about it.
 

Juggalo

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Don't leave a message. Just keep trying back until you get someone. But don't call 20 times a day.....some people have caller I.D. and it will really make you look desperate. ;)
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
I would never leave a message unless it is somthing urgent i have to say. If you phone the house number you can try all you wnat and wont seme desprate as the times they don't pick up they wont know its you. Re read the question you orginialy asked you say "normally i wouldnt put up with it, but since i like you so much i thought i would give you one more chance" that sounds very desprate, remember you do not want to seem needey and clingy. If you really wnat to leave a message then you can mention you like her and want to meet up, do not aks why she is not rerurning your calls, just say, the ball is in your court, if you want to meet up, phone me, if not then youve missed out.

i hope ive been a help
 

BrocKing11

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
ok great. thanks for all the help. but if you are going to leave a message should you mention something like "give me a call, if you dont, youve missed out" or should you leave that last part out?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BrocKing11

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
also is it a good idea to somewhat push them along in their decision by saying something like "this will be my last call unless you tell me different"?
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by BrocKing11

but since i like you so much
Enough said.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Dude that sucks.

Never leave messages.

If she isnt returning a call then just dont leave a message, just forget about her.
 
Top