Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Filipina Mail-Order bride's daughter wins Miss Texas

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what Miss Texas used to look like:

View attachment 10577
I put a laugh reaction since you don't give up. To have taken the time, find this photo and post that up, and a black and white photo, to show how far America has regressed since the 1950s.....I'm sorry. Guess Miss Texas is too woke for allot of people.

A black and white photo though? You don't have more recent Miss Texas?

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am reminded of the fact that most Filipina winning candidates in international pageants are usually only half-Filipina.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put a laugh reaction since you don't give up. To have taken the time, find this photo and post that up, and a black and white photo, to show how far America has regressed since the 1950s.....I'm sorry. Guess Miss Texas is too woke for allot of people.

A black and white photo though? You don't have more recent Miss Texas?
She was Miss Texas in 1970. And she had aged very gracefully. She ended up marrying the guy that (with partners) bought Kentucky Fried Chicken from The Colonel.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miss Texas and Miss State X competitions have different criteria than SMV mate criteria.

Career and civic work don't contribute much, if anything to work. Interests and personality are contributing factors to women's SMV. Looks are the #1 determinant of a woman's SMV. Also a woman's past baggage is part of SMV. Kids from a prior relationship will drop SMV big time.
All things considered;

Fertility is #1 for a woman‘s SMV. Society will pay attention to a women if she looks average and is fertile age. If the woman is hot yet menopausal, society won’t care.

Being a slut will drop SMV a bit.

Divorce will drop SMV alot more than being a slut.

Kids will crash SMW into the ground.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi MatureDJ,
If ever you visit the Philippines as I did just before COVID,should you visit decent Dance venues in say Puerto Prinsesa or Daveo,if you show a little skill on the floor,you would find many Young Ladies like this throwing themselves at you...And that's from a Geriatric LOL.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi MatureDJ,
If ever you visit the Philippines as I did just before COVID,should you visit decent Dance venues in say Puerto Prinsesa or Daveo,if you show a little skill on the floor,you would find many Young Ladies like this throwing themselves at you...And that's from a Geriatric LOL.
But there is still the bar-fine that needs to be paid, right?