Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: Fat Brazilian Redhead

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
So i was out during the weekend doing my approaches, I decided to approach a fat/chubby redhead to warm up a bit.

I did my usual opener of "Hi, i saw you from across the street and thought you were really cute". She was of course very friendly, i used this as a chance to use some of the game techniques i have learnt.

I escalated and gave her my number, she sent me an emoji on whatsapp. I approached some more chicks but had no luck so i decided to text that redhead.

Long story short I got her nudes, and she wanted to meet up. Maybe it was the Nofap that i was doing idk but i went and met up with her at her flat.

She had two male roomates, it was a bit awkward meeting both of them before i went into her room. We had sex for like 30 minutes, it wasn't bad but i was definitely disgusted with myself. If she was slimmer she could of been really cute but the fat ruins it.

Lesson learnt from this is to never do approach a fat girl while on nofap.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feel bad about it man. All the key board jockeys would rather you get no pusssy until you can game chicks that are harder(even though it's not working, and you still have a need). If that means being an incel, so be it. Though they will lose respect for you. Well you could always fvck a prostitue. Wait, they'll still lose respect for you. So damn if you do damn if you don't. Might as well get your djck wet.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i was out during the weekend doing my approaches, I decided to approach a fat/chubby redhead to warm up a bit.

I did my usual opener of "Hi, i saw you from across the street and thought you were really cute". She was of course very friendly, i used this as a chance to use some of the game techniques i have learnt.

I escalated and gave her my number, she sent me an emoji on whatsapp. I approached some more chicks but had no luck so i decided to text that redhead.

Long story short I got her nudes, and she wanted to meet up. Maybe it was the Nofap that i was doing idk but i went and met up with her at her flat.

She had two male roomates, it was a bit awkward meeting both of them before i went into her room. We had sex for like 30 minutes, it wasn't bad but i was definitely disgusted with myself. If she was slimmer she could of been really cute but the fat ruins it.

haha we've all been there. Try five months of no fap, worse than alcohol

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I commend you, @Zimbabwe, for putting yourself out there and trying to better yourself.

But don't ever pull a girl like this again. You embarrass yourself if it happens too often.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL i feel your pain but sometimes these fat chicks serve as good reset switches

I had one two weeks ago from tinder , the sex was mediocre she was too big to go on top and i was getting friction trying to do her in doggy i just gave up

i couldn't wait for her to leave and decided after that i was never sleeping with a girl i wasn't attracted to again

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I commend you, @Zimbabwe, for putting yourself out there and trying to better yourself.

But don't ever pull a girl like this again. You embarrass yourself if it happens too often.
I came back to my senses after, so at least i learnt my lesson

LOL i feel your pain but sometimes these fat chicks serve as good reset switches

I had one two weeks ago from tinder , the sex was mediocre she was too big to go on top and i was getting friction trying to do her in doggy i just gave up

i couldn't wait for her to leave and decided after that i was never sleeping with a girl i wasn't attracted to again
That sounds brutal

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a slump breaker every now and then.

My worst was the night of a breakup in college. There was a pair of girls and my buddy got the good looking one. My excuse was I was being a good wingman....

Think I met my lab partner the next weekend or weekend after socially...Hooked up with her and she became my girlfriend. I eventually married her.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I get the urge to hit up a girl I'm not very attracted to, I rub one out.

I personally think nofap is broscience bullsh!t (and this opinion is scientifically corroborated) but it's also worth considering the girl's feelings before you hit her up to be intimate with her, then treat her with disgust afterwards. Next time you're horny and in a drought, just take care of it yourself. Post-nut, you'll be glad and relieved that you didn't hit her up.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but it's also worth considering the girl's feelings before you hit her up to be intimate with her, then treat her with disgust afterwards.
I think this is detrimental to guys that are trying to transform from being "nice guys". Who cares about their feelings when they're ruthless as fvck when it come to their interests.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is detrimental to guys that are trying to transform from being "nice guys".
Here again we must make the distinction between "nice guys" and good guys.

"Nice guys" are weak, and thus seek the approval of others in order to feel worthy and accepted.

Good guys approach life from the position of strength to make the choice they want to make, and do the right thing because it's the right thing.

There's a persistent myth in the pickup manosphere that transforming from a "nice guy" means you need to be a douchebag. You had a guy here posting that you should run your mouth at Uber drivers in front of girls because it's alpha. This sh!t is toxic, fake, and detrimental to becoming attractive men.

There's nothing wrong with banging a chubster if you want to, and she wants to. Personally, in my older age, I'd rather bust off myself than call over a chubber, bang her, and deal with her neediness and my own guilt that I've just reinforced what society tells her at all times -- she's undesirable and worthless because she's not conventionally attractive. It's much easier to just not get involved.

Who cares about their feelings when they're ruthless as fvck when it come to their interests.
Never stop being a good person because of bad people.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not so much doing a complete 180. Nice guys tend to put the needs of others over their selves. That's my point. Females put their needs first. Doesn't matter if they were leading a guy on for attention, or said they "loved" him one minute then the next act like "who are you again?" They're putting their priorities first. Guys should do the same. If a guy needs to bust a nut, then do it. Just like how females owe us nothing. We don't owe them anything either. Even respect after banging them.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Some things are just better as a mental fantasy but becomes disgusting when translated to real life. I'm sure you thought you would not feel disgusted like that when you saw her nudes.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, she doesn't look that bad. I'd hit it. You got laid so you took care of your needs. If you feel that bad about it, just don't talk to her ever again.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Personally I just can't do fatties. Can't do it.