Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: Fat Brazilian Redhead

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so you know people can easily reverse search images and find out if you've posted her pictures

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, she doesn't look that bad. I'd hit it. You got laid so you took care of your needs. If you feel that bad about it, just don't talk to her ever again.

This....it's just sex. Who cares. I have been in plenty of slumps to where i would do it. Zero ****s given. Do what makes you happy. As long as you arent dating a fatty.....now that is bad. I know some strange guys who have fetishes for fatties too. Cant wrap my head around it. I prefer very petite women with curves in the right places.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd motor boat those tjts. I've found since fvcking around with my fatty fwb, that I've come to appreciate bigger tjtties. I've always been an ass man, with a preference for smaller tjts. But there's just something about burying your face in cleavage.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks alright. Thick thighs but a nice rack and pleasant smile

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks alright. Thick thighs but a nice rack and pleasant smile
Not really. I can see why Zimbabwe is disgusted with himself. I can see from the photo that her naked will look a lot worse than the photo leads you to believe. Fvcking a chubby girl early during the 2020 pandemic made me realize how little I actually care about girls with pleasant feminine personality that play no games and are always available.