female virgin asking how to find a guy to have sex with me

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All taken care of.

Should I call her tomorrow or should I wait three days?

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trolls gunna troll.

your problem isn't sleeping with a guy, it's your standards. you want your first time to be with some 10. it ain't going to happen.

just go on to POF and pick a guy you like and fook him. it's not that hard. don't even bother telling him your a virgin if you think it's that bad.

first times ain't ever special.

my first time i waited 8 years to fook my oneitis ( google if you don't know what it means) girl. she stopped me half way threw because she was " drunk " and didn't want my first time to be with her drunk. ( was most likely because i told her to get on her knees i wanted her dogystyle )

few weeks later i was ****ing her in her clubbing dress just while she was getting redy for a party. now that was special

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you didnt even post a damn picture of yourself. Just lie and say you've been with a few guys

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get one of these suction cup dildos:

http://content1.adameve.com/cms/image/171634-171748-350x350.jpg

and bang the living piss out of it. Stick it on the dresser, the fridge, the coffee table, the garage door, a motorcycle headlamp, a car hood, you name it. Pop that cherry like a mofo. Go to town. Send that dildo back to Broadway! Make it look like a coffee stirrer. Learn to make yourself squirt like an inverted Old Faithful.

Jackpot, you aint't a virgin no'mo! Now go out and get yourself a good looking boy and show him what you learned. Virgin Shmirgin.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with zinc, if all you're trying to do is lose the v-card why does it matter if the guys are low-substance? Sounds like you want your cake and eat it too, the ones you deem worthy will only do the deed if you get one lay in your system first. With that being said, I'd get the job done haha.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
What the f**k is this sh*t?

A woman having trouble getting sex? Ripley's won't even believe this sh*t!

Get the hell out of my damn court troll!

Flounder

Don Juan
Reaction score
samsie1 said:
Troll??? I am asking online because my girlfriends are no good with this they say just wait and find the right guy but I am tired of waiting and doesnt seem they are too many good guys out there.
So I should lie? To the guy who said he'd take it from me how would you want a girl to tell you? Beforehand or right before sex?
So you're a young, skinny(ish) virgin who wants non-commital sex, and you can't find it? You are either trolling your ass off or you are leaving out some crucial aspect of this story. This is an anonymous forum, no one will judge you, so there's no reason to filter your story.

But I have a story that might help anyway. As a guy, I've refused to take a girl's virginity. I only had one date with this girl, who also happened to be 24. We were transients at the time, and I knew I wouldn't be able to date her again, and well, I guess I didn't want to sour her on all men by taking her virginity (even though she suggested it) and then abandoning her. Although she was pretty and smart and funny, she had a lousy family which lead to some emotional issues. So she hadn't been on many dates, and I feared that if I acted like the biggest jerk ever to her (by taking her virginity and giving her basically nothing in return), then she might really have trouble trusting men in the future. Who knows, maybe it was the wrong thing to do. Maybe I soured her further. But it made sense at the time.

So maybe that's the problem. You're dating nice guys with consciences. I've taken women's virginity before, but it was during year(s) long relationships and I didn't have a hint of guilt about it. So either find a sleazeball or get a relationship, I guess is what I'm saying.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TITS or GTFO

SELL IT ON EBAY

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
since HOW is taking her cherry 'leaving her nothing? you think ANY WOMEN worry about that when it's YOUR first time? :) lol so why should you? as long as you practice safe sex, she loses nothing,, and if you are worth a crap, she'll have a great time.

samsie1

Reaction score
Im not a troll.
Im not posting a pic because I dont want to get ripped apart and I see alot of people responding are mean. Im not a supermodel but I get told Im attractive alot so whatever...
I dont go for 10's. 10's tend to be royal *******s
By low quality I mean men that are extremely unattractive and I could not get turned on unless a bag was put over my head. Or ones that have STD's for sure. Im sorry I dont want a scummy guy to pop my cherry. That doesnt make me a horrible person depsite what you all say.
Thanks for not being helpful.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta realize what kind of crowd you're talking to. Everyone here knows that a woman having trouble finding someone to fvck is like having trouble finding oxygen in the air to breathe. Actually everyone on the planet should know that. If you really wanted to lose it and get it over with, you could do it in a heartbeat, provided you are somewhat attractive. It doesn't really matter though, guys bang ugly chicks all the time.

You don't want the scummy guys who have made advances, but you also don't want a 10 because you think they're aholes. That leaves everyone in between.

I'll reiterate what was said before, guys with good consciences won't do it unless you two are in a relationship because of the emotional damage that might incur.

So I will try to be helpful like some have been already, and say you basically have three options:

- lose your standards and jump on the next opportunity you get

- wait until you're in a LTR (long term relationship)

- practice by yourself, and lie about your virginity the next time a situation arises, or just lie period

The only thing stopping this is you. Women can get sex almost anytime they want. And people here aren't mean they just tell it like it is.

samsie1

Reaction score
I dont need a relationship but yeah I dont want it to be someone random. Someone I trust and feel comfortable with...yes.

I doubt Ill get attached. The first two guys I did everything but have sex with I lost interest in them...I mean I might like the guy I lose it to but itll be because I like him not because of sex.

I have a female friend who lost it to a random guy from a bar and she did not recommend that. She said men who are drunk perform poorly and he was aggressive and it hurt like hell.

I will look into the dildo thing but my gynocologist said that isnt the best way to break it and really a man's penis is the best way but I dunno

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would a virgin girl really use such a crass term as "pop my cherry"?

OP, you're either a trailer trash hillbilly or a troll.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samsie1 said:
I will look into the dildo thing but my gynocologist said that isnt the best way to break it and really a man's penis is the best way but I dunno
I'm sorry I failed to pop you. I didn't realize I still had it folded in half.

Care to try again sexy??

sexyfaceme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Comeon! if out of so many DJs all around the world cannot help her its a shame.

Dont know what gives people permission to be mean on the internet.

Dont help her but atleast dont attack.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexyfaceme said:
Comeon! if out of so many DJs all around the world cannot help her its a shame.

Dont know what gives people permission to be mean on the internet.

Dont help her but atleast dont attack.
There is no way this is not a troll. So why are you bothered about being nice?
You are a fool.

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
I dont think this is a troll, or at least the scenerio is very real. Dont know what I can say to help, but you sound naive and inexperienced. Prepare to get corrupted, and not get what you want... Especially if you hook up with the charming player types. Also, the men here are bitter *******s (hence being here), so dont expect any help. Probably better off somewhere else. :cheer:

read post number 8 from 'thewolfman' in this thread:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1981836#post1981836

this female virgin turnoff thing is probably more common that we all think.