Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female orgasm stories! Post your weirdest/coolest/sexiest

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys,

today I'm putting the call out for your weirdest/coolest/funniest/sexiest etc. stories about girls coming with you. I think this is gonna be some funny a$$ sh!t! :)

Fela Kuti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did you create this thread to read some masturbation material?

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funniest was this goodie two shoes, shy, prim and proper girl i was banging for a while. Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. I never heard her swear but when came she came would shake the rafters she screamed so loud "f*ck f*cking mutherf*cking f*cking cvnt! fuuuuck!! F*CK! FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!"

And the things she would make me do...

Watch out for those good girls.

JJ

Reaction score
A hor told me she had an orgasm one hour after we had sex whilst walking down the street!!! Hors are freaky!!

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fela Kuti said:
did you create this thread to read some masturbation material?
haha, not at all :)

Jay, thats fvcking awesome! hahahaha :)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave my ex-girlfriend an orgasm the one day while I was in the car with her parents in the backseat. I was fingering her and she did a silent orgasm. WHILE I WAS TALKING TO HER PARENTS ABOUT WHAT COLLEGE I WAS GOING TO.

btw this was before they caught us having sex on their couch downstairs. :rockon:

comic_relief

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else here have sex with a "squirter"? This girl came so much all over my bed that I had to change my sheets and mattress pad. Althought it was hot at the time, it was sort of gross to sleep in that bed. Female ejaculation is not a myth!

Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I gave my ex-girlfriend an orgasm the one day while I was in the car with her parents in the backseat. I was fingering her and she did a silent orgasm. WHILE I WAS TALKING TO HER PARENTS ABOUT WHAT COLLEGE I WAS GOING TO.

btw this was before they caught us having sex on their couch downstairs. :rockon:

comic_relief
This is the worst display of hordoms I have read/heard yet!!!

Reaction score
lebRambo said:
you serious LMS? Thats some cool sh*t, IMO! :)
Think of it from the woman's perspective!! Hordoms are bad enough in private but in the seat of a car in front of your parents!!! THIS IS BOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was her father she would deserve death!!!! And Mr. Comic would be dead as well for disrespecting me as a man and her father!!!!!!

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS, I lived 8 years of my life in Saudi Arabia, man. Honestly, I can see hardcore fundamentalist muslims listening to the stuff you say and being all "daaaammmmnn...thats some harsh sh*t!" :D

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't had anything I'd cal "funny". But one chick I'll never forget literally fkkn SCARED me she went so freakin nuts. She let out these bizarre "screams" man. I was thinking what a fkkn crazy bytch!! Man, that was not a turn on at all.

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Female ejaculation is not a myth!
its a myth... the ejaculation ur reffering to is actually her peeing on you...

the vaginal lube comes from balbous (or something like that) gland located right as you inter the vagina on either side.... the squirting comes from urethra (pee pee) sorry bud... but its a myth... i remember this kid in highschool talking about how he turns his girl on so much she squirts all over.. I brought to class medical books and proved that in fact he got peed on hahah

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read medical studies that says that female ejaculate originates from the bladder, but has lower levels of urea and creatnine, and other medical literature that says it originates from the Skene gland (female "prostate") and stuff about the composition. Truth is, it's origins are not entirely known.

I don't believe it is urine. It looks different and smells completely different than urine. Just another mystery of female anatomy...

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Just another mystery of female anatomy...
hahahhaa... bll****...

listen.. it smells differnet cause it comes out unfinished... for example i remember when i tied my dog to a chair (when it was young) it try to ran and chair fell on it (didnt hurt it) but scared it.. it peed.. and that **** smelled.. i.e. maybe pee is not diluted enough... or what not.. maybe its mixed with vaginal lube (i.e. lube is all over).. what ever the case may be...

if there is a lot of fluid.. its PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i.e. during orgasm her urinary spincter relaxes man...
think about it, what happens to people when they die, or get electracuted, they release sh.t and piss...

dont feel bad..if you made her pee on you, it means you made her loose her bodly control...good job... :) (golden shower)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Think of it from the woman's perspective!! Hordoms are bad enough in private but in the seat of a car in front of your parents!!! THIS IS BOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! If I was her father she would deserve death!!!! And Mr. Comic would be dead as well for disrespecting me as a man and her father!!!!!!
I suppose that I should feel proud, but that is just one of the many stories that I have.

Some of the other stories include:
X getting caught by her parents while I was having sex with her in her bed.
X fingering her while I was sitting in the couch of her grandfather's house (that one I felt bad about)
X fingering her while I was driving down the turnpike at 85 mph with her best friend in the backseat.

This girl was a little bit off her rocker. She wouldn't do sh!t with me though when she was in front of my parents because she knew that they would kick her @$$.

My parents are the sh!t. They also extremely disliked her as well as all of my other friends.

comic_relief

PS: I am still on good terms with the dad. We will still talk for quite a bit of time. Her mother hates me because I broke up with the daughter. She was too damn clingy and wierd for me.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was 25 i met a 33 year old asian girl, very pretty and only about 4'11", that could orgasm from giving head. It was the damndest thing, she'd get into it and start choking and get off, then have to take a break before starting again.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Anyone else here have sex with a "squirter"? This girl came so much all over my bed that I had to change my sheets and mattress pad. Althought it was hot at the time, it was sort of gross to sleep in that bed. Female ejaculation is not a myth!
yeah the chick im bang'n squirts a bit. she just keeps cumming and cumming and skirting and skirting.

Last night she said she came like 5 times.

its nice cause all i do is keep my **** hard. She just rides it and rides it and rides it..........

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
I was bangin the hell out of this Hawaiian/Dominican chick, I was all in her gut just UGH UGH UGGGH!!!! until she tells me to choke her...? I'm thinking WTF and actualy got a little scared but turned on at the same time, soooo...I started choking her and fuked her even harder, slapped her around a little bit too I slapped her across the face hard a couple of times and she was loving every fukin minute of it and talking sh** so I upped the ante and REALLY went to work on her ass...but damn when she came...she started havin seizures and passed out. Well you can just imagine the scene as I almost sh**ed a brick when I saw her on the bed and with my di** all hard wondering if I killed her.

Great times. :up:
hahahahah! Oh man, that would have been priceless!

YEAH YEAH YEAH FVCK ME FVCK ME FVCK ME...OOOHHHHHH! *fvcking unconscious* hahaha! :crackup: