"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Female Height increasing?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
Something I've noticed recently, now I'm 6'2" and change so not a short guy, not mega tall but fairly tall

Girls under say 20 years old I'm seeing more and more of them who are clearly at least 6'0" which used to be a rarity just 10 years ago. I saw one today working in the door in K mart who shaded me, so she must have been around 6'3"

There's another one who works in the local foot locker who is fractionally under me and another in the suit store who is the same, both about 6'1"

I see LOADS who are 5'10"-5'11" which used to be considered really tall for a girl but now is like just slightly tall, I think 5'8"-5'9" is like average height for an 18 year old girl now.

What I find odd is that by comparison when I see younger guys they aren't all super tall, like it seems 5'10-5'11" is still around average for them like it was when I was at school

Just an observation but it seems really odd.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Same here. I'm 36 and the boys and girls both seem quite a bit taller than when I was in high school in the late 90s and early 2000s amd also seem heavier too.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,877
Reaction score
19,114
Not really...5 foot 9 is average for a man and I think 5 foot 5 is average for a woman. Still see plenty shorter than that
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Yes, i'm seeing more women who are 5'10 ~ 5'11", so when they rock those 5" ho0ker heels they're up to 6'3" ~ 6'4".......it's game over man, game over.......
When a woman is 5 10 or above that just seems too tall and manly.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
There isn't a shortage of taller women, but I'm pretty sure it's confirmation bias if you actually check out the medical stats.
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Naw not really. I hardly see women that tall honestly. Bitches like wearing heels too, remember that.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Yes, because short men like me are getting the "short end of the stick" in mating opportunities. :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Same here. I'm 36 and the boys and girls both seem quite a bit taller than when I was in high school in the late 90s and early 2000s amd also seem heavier too.
You're 36, and you chase 49 year old cougars? o_O
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Last several OLD dates I had they were all higher than me. I’m 5’11”. They don’t wear hills and still higher. It’s a turn off when you say hi and you looking up.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,517
Reaction score
11,416
I'm sure the government tracks the average height statistic and you could find it online somewhere.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Last several OLD dates I had they were all higher than me. I’m 5’11”. They don’t wear hills and still higher. It’s a turn off when you say hi and you looking up.
Game over man, game over....
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
When a woman is 5 10 or above that just seems too tall and manly.
I thought I was the only one who felt this way, after 5"7 their bodies lose their femininity to me. I'm 5"11 thought I was 5"10 but I measured myself recently and was 5"11 barefoot my posture is not good
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I'm almost 5'11"....growing up i was always on the taller side but these days I'm seeing middle school kids that are 6'2" and still growing.... Look at Trump's son Barron, that kid is only 15 but he's already taller than Trump who is around 6'2".....

No doubt females are increasing in height and I tend to feel like an evolutionary dead-end because I'm sub 6"....

Bruh, all these Stacy's, Becky's, Stephanies, Tiffany's, Melanies, Bethany's etc height-mogg me on a daily with those 5" ho0ker heels.....it's over, man.....
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I'm almost 5'11"....growing up i was always on the taller side but these days I'm seeing middle school kids that are 6'2" and still growing.... Look at Trump's son Barron, that kid is only 15 but he's already taller than Trump who is around 6'2".....

No doubt females are increasing in height and I tend to feel like an evolutionary dead-end because I'm sub 6"....

Bruh, all these Stacy's, Becky's, Stephanies, Tiffany's, Melanies, Bethany's etc height-mogg me on a daily with those 5" ho0ker heels.....it's over, man.....
How old are you? I'm 36 and graduated high school in 2002 and the boys and girls were all smaller in general. Not only height wise but also bone frame and fatness as well. We didn't have a lot of guys in high school over 6 foot unless they played sports. Also a lot more slim too and not as fat as now and also less muscular.

My late father is a Nam vet so for his funeral we went through his pictures from the 60s in the army. Not only were the men shorter BUT also not as built. Smaller bone frame and trim. My dad was about 6 foot and was taller than most of the guys.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Average USA woman is just under 5’4. The average height of women who are a generation or more into the USA is actually decreasing due to poor health and diet.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top