Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Height increasing?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I've noticed recently, now I'm 6'2" and change so not a short guy, not mega tall but fairly tall

Girls under say 20 years old I'm seeing more and more of them who are clearly at least 6'0" which used to be a rarity just 10 years ago. I saw one today working in the door in K mart who shaded me, so she must have been around 6'3"

There's another one who works in the local foot locker who is fractionally under me and another in the suit store who is the same, both about 6'1"

I see LOADS who are 5'10"-5'11" which used to be considered really tall for a girl but now is like just slightly tall, I think 5'8"-5'9" is like average height for an 18 year old girl now.

What I find odd is that by comparison when I see younger guys they aren't all super tall, like it seems 5'10-5'11" is still around average for them like it was when I was at school

Just an observation but it seems really odd.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Same here. I'm 36 and the boys and girls both seem quite a bit taller than when I was in high school in the late 90s and early 2000s amd also seem heavier too.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not really...5 foot 9 is average for a man and I think 5 foot 5 is average for a woman. Still see plenty shorter than that

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, i'm seeing more women who are 5'10 ~ 5'11", so when they rock those 5" ho0ker heels they're up to 6'3" ~ 6'4".......it's game over man, game over.......
When a woman is 5 10 or above that just seems too tall and manly.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't a shortage of taller women, but I'm pretty sure it's confirmation bias if you actually check out the medical stats.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw not really. I hardly see women that tall honestly. Bitches like wearing heels too, remember that.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, because short men like me are getting the "short end of the stick" in mating opportunities. :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here. I'm 36 and the boys and girls both seem quite a bit taller than when I was in high school in the late 90s and early 2000s amd also seem heavier too.
You're 36, and you chase 49 year old cougars? o_O

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Last several OLD dates I had they were all higher than me. I’m 5’11”. They don’t wear hills and still higher. It’s a turn off when you say hi and you looking up.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure the government tracks the average height statistic and you could find it online somewhere.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last several OLD dates I had they were all higher than me. I’m 5’11”. They don’t wear hills and still higher. It’s a turn off when you say hi and you looking up.
Game over man, game over....

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman is 5 10 or above that just seems too tall and manly.
I thought I was the only one who felt this way, after 5"7 their bodies lose their femininity to me. I'm 5"11 thought I was 5"10 but I measured myself recently and was 5"11 barefoot my posture is not good

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm almost 5'11"....growing up i was always on the taller side but these days I'm seeing middle school kids that are 6'2" and still growing.... Look at Trump's son Barron, that kid is only 15 but he's already taller than Trump who is around 6'2".....

No doubt females are increasing in height and I tend to feel like an evolutionary dead-end because I'm sub 6"....

Bruh, all these Stacy's, Becky's, Stephanies, Tiffany's, Melanies, Bethany's etc height-mogg me on a daily with those 5" ho0ker heels.....it's over, man.....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm almost 5'11"....growing up i was always on the taller side but these days I'm seeing middle school kids that are 6'2" and still growing.... Look at Trump's son Barron, that kid is only 15 but he's already taller than Trump who is around 6'2".....

No doubt females are increasing in height and I tend to feel like an evolutionary dead-end because I'm sub 6"....

Bruh, all these Stacy's, Becky's, Stephanies, Tiffany's, Melanies, Bethany's etc height-mogg me on a daily with those 5" ho0ker heels.....it's over, man.....
How old are you? I'm 36 and graduated high school in 2002 and the boys and girls were all smaller in general. Not only height wise but also bone frame and fatness as well. We didn't have a lot of guys in high school over 6 foot unless they played sports. Also a lot more slim too and not as fat as now and also less muscular.

My late father is a Nam vet so for his funeral we went through his pictures from the 60s in the army. Not only were the men shorter BUT also not as built. Smaller bone frame and trim. My dad was about 6 foot and was taller than most of the guys.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average USA woman is just under 5’4. The average height of women who are a generation or more into the USA is actually decreasing due to poor health and diet.